What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Can't disagree since the document doesn't say much. What's not being written by official; how come someone mention openly like Incase the Forum.

Just a spinner; AZM project says Twin Engine and it's phase 1 design was completed. AZM, a program and not a platform. Thunder is a platform and can evolve under AZM given the experience and knowledge from. It can be anything in the end.

There was an MoU for development of stealthy JF-17 between China and Pakistan some years ago, is it possible that MoU materialized??

There was an MoU for development of stealthy JF-17 between China and Pakistan some years ago, is it possible that MoU materialized??

If such cooperation continues & furthers more in strong bonds; there are venues that both parties still discusses per priority chart & believes to make few of them reality as well. If not JF-17 but NGF is must and there's no doubt that China will be playing a role in this regard. Sometimes, JF-17 might be noted as NGF, a totally different fighter jet but for certain reasons and evolving a stealthy JF-17 design in the same weight/size makes me to imagine that how it will appear for the enemy since it is already smaller to be detected in conventional air frame. 🤔

Hi,

Off course it has without us knowing. Otherwise it would not be stealthy

If such cooperation continues & furthers more in strong bonds; there are venues that both parties still discusses per priority chart & believes to make few of them reality as well. If not JF-17 but NGF is must and there's no doubt that China will be playing a role in this regard. Sometimes, JF-17 might be noted as NGF, a totally different fighter jet but for certain reasons and evolving a stealthy JF-17 design in the same weight/size makes me to imagine that how it will appear for the enemy since it is already smaller to be detected in conventional air frame. 🤔
My bumble opinion is that a stealth version of the JFT size will be a waste of time.
Stealth will require a twin engined aircraft with internal space for arsenal and you cannot do/that with the JFT.
A

1641140612662.png

Simply a program along the lines of Have Glass will reduce it's detection range significantly. Structural changes would not be required and the same program would be applied to every fighter in the inventory bringing in higher dividends

Back
Top Bottom