1. LA100_grey-1-100x100.jpg
  2. LA100_grey_3-100x100.jpg
  3. LA100_black-100x100.jpg
  4. LA100_beige-100x100.jpg
  5. LA100_Use_03-100x100.jpg
  6. LA100_Use_05-100x100.jpg
MSA Gallet LA 100

LA 100 Helmet For Fast Jet Pilots

The Gallet LA 100 is MSA’s world recognised generation of flight helmet, designed for the needs of pilots of fast jet combat aircraft, equipped with ejection seats and oxygen.

It has all the comfort and impact resistance as offered from the helicopter models, ensuring good head mobility and centre of gravity giving a natural stability. The LA 100 lightweight helmet provides high speed resistance, high optical quality and ease of maintenance with extra personalisation for that perfect fit.

• Dual visor with high optical quality for UV and IR protection
  • Lightweight helmet to ensure maximum comfort during flight
  • Impact and penetration resistance by aramid / carbon fibre shell
  • Retention system ensuring head mobility, comfort & stability
  • Provides a high level of passive noise reduction
  • Ease of maintenance
  • Available in a wide range of colours
  • Available in 2 sizes with personalisation for a perfect fit
Categories: Aircrew Helmet Flying Helmets, Aircrew Helmets, Aviation, Military, Military-flying-helmet, MSA, Search & RescueTags: Aviation helmet, Fast jet flight helmet, Flying Helmet, LA 100, MSA Gallet flight helmet

LA 100 Specification

• NVG: (ANVIS) capability: Optional
  • Noise protection: Optimised for low frequency
  • Shock resistance:
    • Higher energy with low deceleration
    • Optional shape & density impact cap
    • Earcup soft material
    • Side shocks
  • Penetration resistance: High energy tear test (USAARL)
  • Weight: Basic configuration:1000g
  • Colour option: 14 colours
  • Chin strap: Patented retention system for optimal security & fit
  • Visors & visor covers: Dual integrated into carbon fibre – Clear, yellow, grey, green
  • Speaker impedance (ohms): 9.5, 19,150,300,600
  • Microphone impedance (ohms): 5,19,100,150,300
  • Downlead: Coiled or straight with various lengths & wiring configurations
  • ANR: Optional
  • CEP: Optional
  • Connector type: Various options

upload_2020-2-28_13-30-31.png

Grab below is from the recent Min of info & broadcasting video on 27th Feb Ops by PAF. JF17 recovering from the mission after dropping REKs. My assumption is that this is the actual clip of the aircraft recovering as all reconstructions in the video have been labeled as such - this one is not.
Surprised to see no air to air weapons at all; was expecting PL5s on wingtips. To an extent it confirms my assumptions that we have been forced to settle for the JF17 as it is in terms of endurance & payload - by whom I can only speculate.
Also I was expecting them to carry an ECM/ECCM pod (centre-line) but hopefully this means internal EW systems are up to the mark.
Again I hope this is just another clip added to the video and not the actual one of the recovery after the mission.
Screenshot_20200228-225455_Facebook.jpg

I suspect, given that the launch did not provide us with much eye candy, PAF has gone in to cloaking mode. Dont quite understand why but I suspect we may see more than just an AESA and wide angle HUD. I think there maybe at least one additional HP(if not3) and HMDS .My own fanboy inner heart says 3 more hardpoints, 10%more fuel, more uprated engine which is more fuel efficient and an integrated HOBS missile if HMDS comes online. With 30%incorporation of composites, it might mean some weight saving which is where the fuuel will come in handy. This might take some time and ala IFR on block 2s, we may see changes mid block. Nothing makes sense to account for the delay.
A
Reality is 8 hardpoints isnt bad(indian MWF will have 8 hardpoints) its the fuel, endurance and engine (to accomdate the fuel/endurance) which is lacking

Thunder needs another 700-800 liters of internal fuel so it can fly with single drop tank rather than two under wings

Wats this?
Gripen?

Grab below is from the recent Min of info & broadcasting video on 27th Feb Ops by PAF. JF17 recovering from the mission after dropping REKs. My assumption is that this is the actual clip of the aircraft recovering as all reconstructions in the video have been labeled as such - this one is not.
Surprised to see no air to air weapons at all; was expecting PL5s on wingtips. To an extent it confirms my assumptions that we have been forced to settle for the JF17 as it is in terms of endurance & payload - by whom I can only speculate.
Also I was expecting them to carry an ECM/ECCM pod (centre-line) but hopefully this means internal EW systems are up to the mark.
Again I hope this is just another clip added to the video and not the actual one of the recovery after the mission. View attachment 609799
On the day of actual mission, PAF would be busy with the mission, instead of cameras. But this is not a re-creation either as you are mentioning it is missing armaments, but again PAF world not want to reveal their mission configurations.

Again I hope this is just another clip added to the video and not the actual one of the recovery after the mission. View attachment 609799

Hi,

How many times does a pakistani needs to be told that on specialized strike missions---there would only be fuel tanks and the strike weapon---and no missiles---and when you see it and believe that it is returning from a mission and yet a question is asked---where are the missiles---oh well---.

Absence of POD---would that not mean that there is DATA LINK---.

When you have dedicated aircraft providing top cover why shud u overload bombers with short range missiles??

Air battle these days is like medicine each doctor has his special role. . No need to put dermatologist in operation theaters. Rather that is not the best way to run buissness

Back
Top Bottom