What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Continue the worship... I think if you cant see a thief as a thief then you deserve such people. Ns cant even speak properly. Neither can zardari. In fact most of the upper echelons of society are thieves. They did f all for Pakistan. Yet it's the people who want these losers and then complain we are third world. Anyways you have your freedom of expression and thought and choice

Exactly what we deserve is what we currently have. I have some really good answers to your childish thinking but lets leave this thread to JF17 updates. And remember - give respect to people behind any good cause.

Last edited:
as compare to M2KB nose and vertical tails of B is more F-16ish than M2kBish
Or how about you compare with this ?
This is Taiwanese F-CK 01, an aircraft built on the blueprints of F-16 with modified and adapted aerodynamics.
A391B736-B98A-4015-B612-1CDFFAC57C1D.jpeg

JF17 must be used for Night operations only.
Because day men agar PM Imran khan ki nazar par gai tu ground krva den ge.[emoji16]

#Environment
The smoke is enhanced due to color correction and other filters applied during editing of the actual picture.
This much smoke is only possible if the airplane runs on diesel

The smoke is enhanced due to color correction and other filters applied during editing of the actual picture.

Hi,

Well it runs on Kerosene---.

I think Paf is using cheaper grade of refined kerosene for normal flights to save money---what do you say---?

Hi,

Well it runs on Kerosene---.

I think Paf is using cheaper grade of refined kerosene for normal flights to save money---what do you say---?
PAF uses only JP-8 fuel as per PSO.

JP-8 is the 100% kerosene and is thick, oily.

Sometimes, world seems too negative due to overuse of the negative lens SIR !!!

Why don’t the F-16s, J-7s, Mirages produce the same smoke ?:confused:

Exactly what we deserve is what we currently have. I have some really good answers to your childish thinking but lets leave this thread to JF17 updates. And remember - give respect to people behind any good cause.
Thank you...I guess I have hope and not into pir Nawaz sharif the thief...but jf17 is not his baby. So let's stick to jf17 and keep your pir to yourself in private.

PAF uses only JP-8 fuel as per PSO.

JP-8 is the 100% kerosene and is thick, oily.

Sometimes, world seems too negative due to overuse of the negative lens SIR !!!

Why don’t the F-16s, J-7s, Mirages produce the same smoke ?:confused:

Hi,

The F16 does---the F15 also does smoke.

Carburated cars did smoke when the mixture was rich---same thing with diesel---it smokes bad when the mixture is rich.

Smoke is going to do nothing to deplete the strength or weakness of an aircraft---. It is simply and purely aesthetic in purpose---.

Enjoy this link on smoke

http://www.f-16.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9172

Diesel engines don't smoke, if nothing is wrong with them.... actually they smoke less than petrol.
Smoke comes when something else other than diesel is burnt, which usually is engine oil, when smoke is black.

Hi,

The F16 does---the F15 also does smoke.

Carburated cars did smoke when the mixture was rich---same thing with diesel---it smokes bad when the mixture is rich.

Smoke is going to do nothing to deplete the strength or weakness of an aircraft---. It is simply and purely aesthetic in purpose---.

Enjoy this link on smoke

http://www.f-16.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9172
Stealth can be realated with smoke... .

Diesel engines don't smoke, if nothing is wrong with them.... actually they smoke less than petrol.
Smoke comes when something else other than diesel is burnt, which usually is engine oil, when smoke is black.

Hi,

Yes they do---and they do a lot---. It is the miracle of modern catalytic converters, turbo chargers, electronic injection controls, Diesel particulate filters, that you don't see the smoke.

Brother @HRK recently highlighted an important point that 10-127 which crashed on 14th November 2011 was once again photographed with the serial number 12-127. A two year gap.

Does this mean that a total of 51 Block-1s were produced as opposed to 50?

JF-17 Thunder 10-127

JF-17 Thunder 10-127.jpg

JF-17 Thunder 10-127.jpg

JF-17 Thunder 12-127
JF-17 Thunder 12-127.jpg

Back
Top Bottom