What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

upload_2019-12-2_22-50-2.png

I have a question.

The two JF-17 Thunders that crashed (10-127 on 14th November 2011 and 15-209 on 27th September 2016), when they are/were rebuilt, will they have the same serial numbers or updated ones as per their year(s) of production/induction?

I have a question.

The two JF-17 Thunders that crashed (10-127 on 14th November 2011 and 15-209 on 27th September 2016), when they are/were rebuilt, will they have the same serial numbers or updated ones as per their year(s) of production/induction?
they were written off.

I have a question.

PAF nor other air forces repeat serial numbers for aircraft lost in operations or accidents.

they were written off.
I will make it simple. Let’s say you buy a USB with serial number 10008913, it doesn’t work, company accepts it back under warranty. Now at the current moment, company is producing 27861689, will it remake a 10008913 ?

Why do people say the servants of the nation...nS Zardari IK and every PM since 1947 did us a favour.
Understand they are the servants of the poorest weakest Pakistani and it's your mindset that has turned them into our rulers.
I really did not understand why you came to this conclusion but its your mind set and your way of thinking and it does not mean that what you understood from my post is what I meant. So be-careful when pointing fingers.
So to clarify, there were posts before my post that were criticising past governments for not doing much on JF17 project and then I posted to pay respect to the people behind this project. There is a difference in a ruler and a leader. Can you explain why most achievements on this project were made during Nawaz gov?
And exactly this is Thunder Thread and I haven't posted any thing against this thread.

November is gone, December is passing by, where is the unveiling of Block 3 Thunder! Is it a top national security secret black project deep under the covers or the project is facing exceptional delays?

Reasons:
Ran out of funds, doesn't have subsystem options upto the PAF requirements, exercising cunning tactics to keep everyone intrigued until the last moments of official induction after production, or incompetence?? I hope first and last assumptions are straightaway out of the question, at least I think so.

Last edited:
I really did not understand why you came to this conclusion but its your mind set and your way of thinking and it does not mean that what you understood from my post is what I meant. So be-careful when pointing fingers.
So to clarify, there were posts before my post that were criticising past governments for not doing much on JF17 project and then I posted to pay respect to the people behind this project. There is a difference in a ruler and a leader. Can you explain why most achievements on this project were made during Nawaz gov?
And exactly this is Thunder Thread and I haven't posted any thing against this thread.
Continue the worship... I think if you cant see a thief as a thief then you deserve such people. Ns cant even speak properly. Neither can zardari. In fact most of the upper echelons of society are thieves. They did f all for Pakistan. Yet it's the people who want these losers and then complain we are third world. Anyways you have your freedom of expression and thought and choice

Back
Top Bottom