What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Yemen War is blatant brutality by the saudi regime. Like a bunch of misguided fools, the saudi regime is fighting a losing war in Yemen, despite having the best weapons money can buy. That's not the only failure feather in their hat. Saudi regime's utter failure to engage the Iranian Government, to achieve peace. It's because saudis regime is in bed with the zionists. As for fellow Arabians, (I don't call them saudis) I stand resolute with them and await the day they take back Jazeerat-ul-Arab.

Pakistanis must learn to recognize enemies of Islam.

As Sunnis, we must make a concerted effort to engage Shias, to establish unity and route out all fitna that divides us. We should start by establishing facts that we have One Kiblah (Makkah), One Prophet (Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam), One Book (Holy Quran) and ONE GOD, Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah. We are the Ummah of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam, we must start behaving like one. Take your pathetic sectarianism, racism, nationhood and anyother ego-centric arguments elsewhere. Sunnis love Hazrat Ali Radi-Allah ta'aalah anho, Hazrat Imam Hussain Radi-Allah ta'aalah anho, just as much as Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq Radi-Allah ta'aalah anho, Hazrat Umar Radi-Allah ta'aalah anho and Hazrat Uthman Radi-Allah ta'aalah anho.

Again, we are the Ummah of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam, do NOT forget who you are and don't ever allow fitna to come between you and your Muslim brothers and sisters.

Excellent post. Thank you for saying it.

do malaysia have rss to pay for gripen?
if its under consideration than I assume we should not doubt their willingness in respect to finance though their defence budget is not much

Screenshot_20191120-152342.png

@araz @Dazzler @khanasifm @The Eagle @Quwa
What do you say to someone whos says that JF-17 is rebodied J7/Mig-21???

The most important question could be that "JF-17 is like any other Aircraft? Say not to babysitting instead, advise the person to go through JF-17 section and read all those posts that members shared with energy and lot of efforts on the same subject being discussed to the depth. Be it the Super-7, MiG-21 or J-7.

The most important question could be that "JF-17 is like any other Aircraft? Say not to babysitting instead, advise the person to go through JF-17 section and read all those posts that members shared with energy and lot of efforts on the same subject being discussed to the depth. Be it the Super-7, MiG-21 or J-7.
Is there any way I can access those threads???

@araz @Dazzler @khanasifm @The Eagle @Quwa
What do you say to someone whos says that JF-17 is rebodied J7/Mig-21???
Well, how much of the J-7/MiG-21 are you keeping if you change the wings, stabilizers, tail, nose, front fuselage, rear fuselage, size, wiring, canopy, adding FBW (and then adding 3-axis FBW on top of it), aerodynamic qualities, etc? Anyone who's saying the JF-17 is a MiG-21/F-7 is probably referencing the original Sabre II project, but that was dropped in the late 1980s in favour of a clean-sheet design (Super-7/FC-1/JF-17).

Back
Top Bottom