What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Hi my friend there is a catch in both the articles for Russia also
1 with the jf17 praise the are claiming about the thunders engine thrust and its ability to handle the big airforce
2 to some extent they are asking IAF to buy out or I should say order the AESA ASAP for their
MKIs
So basically they are killing two birds with one stone
Thank you

SD-10 on JF-17.
upload_2019-3-15_22-7-26.png

Last edited:
khuda ka waasta hai bahi ..... khuda ka waasta

Its old pic of JF-17 with SD-10

It looks quite questionable to me. I hope those are not edited images.

Does that JF-17 have an AESA radar mounted? If not the PL-15 will not be able to achieve its maximum performance.

oh yaaaarrrrrr ...... why don't you say it .......... if they get ______ we will get _____ with PL15.........:woot:

It looks quite questionable to me. I hope those are not edited images.
that particular pic which now deleted was a genuine pic of SD-10 with JF-17, other pics which are shared as PL-15 with JF-17 appear PS to me
Does that JF-17 have an AESA radar mounted? If not the PL-15 will not be able to achieve its maximum performance.
No news of air cool AESA radar integration with PAF existing JF-17 fleet

Last edited:
People here talk about buying new jets....now since we have an air cooled AESA radar and if the PAF is indeed satisfied with its performance....we should not waste anytime in getting it integrated with our existing thunder fleet....that will give us 100 AESA enabled jets at a fraction of the cost....Think about it...

Back
Top Bottom