What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

56325226_1177692142405294_2448230976191463424_o.jpg

Used for increased lift at slower speeds & helps with power climb. Relevant also at higher speed when pilot wants to stay aflot with greater wing flow. Both F16 & FC1 have lower AoA making them very unstable in air.
Aircraft which are stable tend to go 'nose down', unstable ones are able to go 'nose up' this means a more rapid alpha in degrees per second till the permitted AOA.
Lower AOA for any aircraft has nothing to do with stable/unstable design, more to do with alpha where it can/tend to get in a spin.
And for limitless alpha a jet will need a thrust vectoring engine..

LOLOLOLOLOL [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Good one mastan bhai.

Hi,

You woke up from your Hybernation---.

I always stated that smoke means nothing---and there is no issue with power---.

RD93 is a beautiful engine---. It has an extremely quick spool up time---. If a Jf17 and an SU30 started up at the same time one at Srinagar---the other at Nur Khan air base---the JF17 would be in strike mode over sri nagar even before the SU30 was ready to take off---.

What that means---that due to quick start / take off time---the Iaf would have to put their major assets farther back---I think many a pakistani kids don't know and understand the significance---.

Mastan: R you proud of paf now ?
Hi,

I have always been proud of the military---it is the incompetence than rankles my nerves and makes me go ape sh-it.

Hi,

You woke up from your Hybernation---.

I always stated that smoke means nothing---and there is no issue with power---.

RD93 is a beautiful engine---. It has an extremely quick spool up time---. If a Jf17 and an SU30 started up at the same time one at Srinagar---the other at Nur Khan air base---the JF17 would be in strike mode over sri nagar even before the SU30 was ready to take off---.

What that means---that due to quick start / take off time---the Iaf would have to put their major assets farther back---I think many a pakistani kids don't know and understand the significance---.

Hi,

I have always been proud of the military---it is the incompetence than rankles my nerves and makes me go ape sh-it.
For such posts i had wake up from my hibernation sleep and now will go back to sleep again.

Sent from my HTC One X9 dual sim using Defence.pk mobile app

Yes, noseup, not nosedown.

Aircraft which are stable tend to go 'nose down', unstable ones are able to go 'nose up' this means a more rapid alpha in degrees per second till the permitted AOA.
Lower AOA for any aircraft has nothing to do with stable/unstable design, more to do with alpha where it can/tend to get in a spin.
And for limitless alpha a jet will need a thrust vectoring engine..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom