What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran has just maid a two seater Saegha 2 fighter-trainer plane. I think Pakistan can do the same with the JF-17 if it wants to.

Iran has just maid a two seater Saegha 2 fighter-trainer plane. I think Pakistan can do the same with the JF-17 if it wants to.

PAF already made plan to develop two-seaters few years ago on JF-17, some reason is now slow process and customer requirements.

And I think the JF-17 project should transfer to China to handle more effectively and quickly including funds and experiments. Once these process is done, we can have alot of squadrons in short time.

PAF already made plan to develop two-seaters few years ago on JF-17, some reason is now slow process and customer requirements.

And I think the JF-17 project should transfer to China to handle more effectively and quickly including funds and experiments. Once these process is done, we can have alot of squadrons in short time.
twin seater is in under development .. read somewhere need another 2-3 years

PAF will develop 2 seater, when they are ordered by foreign customer.
In PAF, JF-17 is considered an easy to fly plane, any pilot can fly it after getting hands on its simulator.
This is why PAF failed to convince themselves to invest in development of 2 seater.
Actually this is how all modern planes should be, smart aviation, mature SW, better situational awareness, user friendly, less cost of training, and less risks.

10991112_339986832872815_363043772454445910_n.jpg

What does that mean, r we going for RD93MA dIrectly from Russia then what about Chinese engine which running towards maturity after ground tests?

Mate PAF affairs is always like that. Anyway what i understand is that now we have direct client of Russia, before that we import that via China and China then give it to us.

Oh
Mate PAF affairs is always like that. Anyway what i understand is that now we have direct client of Russia, before that we import that via China and China then give it to us.
Oh! So the middle shipment cost will be removed through direct sales.
Thanks for clarification but What about advanced engine it means still no info?

Oh

Oh! So the middle shipment cost will be removed through direct sales.
Thanks for clarification but What about advanced engine it means still no info?

No news but manufacturer display in UAE stated that JF17 have RD93MA, so i take that as a Yes

No news but manufacturer display in UAE stated that JF17 have RD93MA, so i take that as a Yes
Thanks but in which block is it planned in block 3 or pac is already working it on black 2? RD93MA with more power means more goodies in process but no exact details?

Thanks but in which block is it planned in block 3 or pac is already working it on black 2? RD93MA with more power means more goodies in process but no exact details?

That information leak two years before so may be in Block 2. We didn't see a picture of block2 till date to confirm the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom