What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
970532_378928642224954_2054299043_n.png

LOL MAN don't catch pics frm the vidz we have seen these vidz already! well thnx

What makes you think they are all video grabs.....besides some images look more impressive in still mode.

What makes you think they are all video grabs.....besides some images look more impressive in still mode.

lol nothin makes me think coz i have already seen these vidz frm which ya grab all these pics...well the still thing could be acceptable...

lol nothin makes me think coz i have already seen these vidz frm which ya grab all these pics...well the still thing could be acceptable...

filgFkn.jpg

just for those who say pac kamra only does paint job of jft :D

I am bloody well impressed by PAC, just astonishing to see such a modern and well designed complex. With such impressive and state of the art machines and factories I am somewhat at a loss to understand why we have not produced more than the Mushaq and K8, and surely we can make more of the JFT ourselves rather than import most of the fuselage from China. What I mean is that we seem to have the machines and tools for it so why can't we build more ourselves.

One thing I did not see is a wind tunnel and aerodynamic testing of the aircraft, did I miss that or is that facility missing?

And buddy thanks for the collage of pics. Great work!

I added some of the pics available on the pac site into single posts -- we can make another one with the collection of chinese media pics of paf personal in chinese labs etc

Yeah I noticed that, again great work. I love seeing my Pakistan like this.

Thanks antibody

it also means that the complete fuselage manufacturing of JFT has also begun in PAC

Thanks antibody

it also means that the complete fuselage manufacturing of JFT has also begun in PAC

Hi can you elaborate on your (bold) statement, what do you mean complete fuselage manufacturing. My understanding is that the most of the JFT fuselage is made in china and then shipped to Kamra for assembly by our engineers and technicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom