What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO PARKING AREA:astagh:
10259819_301018890053556_2559234966087799398_n.jpg

There was a post some days ago about dirty belly of JF17. NOT leakage or bad quality... It is the venting of fuel out of these special vents you all can see in the picture I enclosed. Not everything goes away from the plane and sometimes it gets dried up in all those holes. I guess that if you spool down RD93 and the pumps are still on full speed then you could dump it through these vents. Just like many other planes. Just like many other fighter jet engines.

You all do not see this detail in the pics so far posted on the net. Most people do not have the luck to talk to pilots or engineers or to actually see and touch the plane... Please do not start bad building quality or whatever cause JF17 has definitely very good building quality. I have been around modern military planes since late 80's. I hope you all respect my conclusions. Trust me, JF17 building quality is nothing different from F16 or Gripen. Considering the price I honestly can say it can be sold more expensive cause it is good. But somehow people like to post comments based on I do not know what.

The yellow blocks are spaces where chaff flare is mounted. Not 100% sure cause haven't seen is sofar... The JF17 belly brakes are pretty obvious.

Munir.png

Here a detail of the fuel-tank attachment. it is safety when fueltank is released that it moves downwards first and then brakes off. This way on prevents damage to the aircraft...

munir2.png
Sir do you have any information when we would see first JF-17 Block II

sir why govt is not investing as it is doing on F-16 . we must deeply invest on it make growler typen of jf -17 neuclar attack etc etc why

if turkish can develop their own avionic suit then ofcourse thunder can be an excellent platform for them but what about the Russian factor and the RD93?. turkey and russai arent really friends?

I think there are several alternatives for RD93. Integration is not a big issue for NATO member Turkey. If they can go for EF2000 engine... That would be great. But since there is zero chance for Turkey to compete with Mig29 if they buy JF17 it shouldn't be a big issue either.

This is the cockpit of upgraded Turkish T38... I think we have indeed option to sell JF17 to replace F5 cheaply...

thumbnail-2cgi-1.jpeg
already discuss
turkey is not interested in jf-17
i think we tell them we will purchase t-129 attack helos if turkey will also purchase jd-17 thunder

if turkish can develop their own avionic suit then ofcourse thunder can be an excellent platform for them but what about the Russian factor and the RD93?. turkey and russai arent really friends?

No plans to replace T-38s so soon but Alenia Aermacchi M-346 Master would be a potential contender along with KAI T-50.

There was a post some days ago about dirty belly of JF17. NOT leakage or bad quality... It is the venting of fuel out of these special vents you all can see in the picture I enclosed. Not everything goes away from the plane and sometimes it gets dried up in all those holes. I guess that if you spool down RD93 and the pumps are still on full speed then you could dump it through these vents. Just like many other planes. Just like many other fighter jet engines.

You all do not see this detail in the pics so far posted on the net. Most people do not have the luck to talk to pilots or engineers or to actually see and touch the plane... Please do not start bad building quality or whatever cause JF17 has definitely very good building quality. I have been around modern military planes since late 80's. I hope you all respect my conclusions. Trust me, JF17 building quality is nothing different from F16 or Gripen. Considering the price I honestly can say it can be sold more expensive cause it is good. But somehow people like to post comments based on I do not know what.

The yellow blocks are spaces where chaff flare is mounted. Not 100% sure cause haven't seen is sofar... The JF17 belly brakes are pretty obvious.

Munir.png

like i mentioned it before as well, those stains came from OIL drains, not Fuel drains.
Fuel system is a very complicated thing, but i assure you it doesn't work the way you suggested.

And this is a PT-04
you can see the flares are installed, or at least that yellow cap is gone.
It is odd why PAF still hasn't installed chaff/flares on it.
f4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom