What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
&

actually i got confused from the pics :lol:
see there is also a tab which states current G 1.0

No issue, here's the extended clarification.

Max G displayed there is not the Max G JF-17 can pull (G limit) - Max G displayed there is the maximum G which JFT has experienced during that ongoing sortie, in other words maximum G which was pulled lately.

It is displayed for the purpose of record.... BTW you can also impress your colleagues on ground.:D

now why the F^^^ are u getting so excited ,that u r maligning my post .I got confused from the pic so i posted it .

Typical narrow minded thinking :bad:

Common sense tell you a modern fighter jet cant only pull max 3.2G.. Or probably yr delusion or you don't really have?

THANKS A LOT!
this is probably the best video ive seen on jf-17!

This is an info pool,,,mods, do some cleaning to keep the thread relevant to the topic.

No issue, here's the extended clarification.

Max G displayed there is not the Max G JF-17 can pull (G limit) - Max G displayed there is the maximum G which JFT has experienced during that ongoing sortie, in other words maximum G which was pulled lately.

It is displayed for the purpose of record....

BTW you can also impress your colleagues on ground.:D
Anytime boss ;)

Common sense tell you a modern fighter jet cant only pull max 3.2G.. Or probably yr delusion or you don't really have?
lllolzzz even over skepticism thinking can sometime produce such kind of post:D

This is an info pool,,,mods, do some cleaning to keep the thread relevant to the topic.
true mods plz delete all offtopic post

REGARDS

but what about dimension , range , payload carrying capabilty:what:

babur has 500 KM range and ALCM has 350-400,KM range. For dimensions and other stuff you can check wikipedia page of both missiles.

pl dont fret on our part!
llollz i am not fretting on anyone's part , but i have asked it to clear my queries regarding strip down version of Babur ie termed as
RAAD . well is it true ???? according to u

babur has 500 KM range and ALCM has 350-400,KM range. For dimensions and other stuff you can check wikipedia page of both missiles.
but babur has 700 km range if i am not wrong

llollz i am not fretting on anyone's part , but i have asked it to clear my queries regarding strip down version of Babur ie termed as
RAAD . well is it true ???? according to u

but babur has 700 km range if i am not wrong

upgraded babur which for the sake of discussion we can say Block-2 has range of 700 Km. Block-1 has a range of 500 KM.

upgraded babur which for the sake of discussion we can say Block-2 has range of 700 Km. Block-1 has a range of 500 KM.
but the most important part of difference is RAAD is designed as ALCM ,but babur is specifically designed to be launched from all
platforms air land & SUb .
well RAAD is specifically designed like SCALP missile to evade radar detection unlike Babur which depends upon terrain hugging
for radar evading .
And babur is longer in length & smaller in diameter compare to RAAD.
slight heavier also

so it woulld be more important to see if JF 17 can carry Babur missile or not than RAAD alcm ???

but the most important part of difference is RAAD is designed as ALCM ,but babur is specifically designed to be launched from all
platforms air land & SUb .
well RAAD is specifically designed like SCALP missile to evade radar detection unlike Babur which depends upon terrain hugging
for radar evading .
And babur is longer in length & smaller in diameter compare to RAAD.
slight heavier also

so it woulld be more important to see if JF 17 can carry Babur missile or not than RAAD alcm ???

now i see what made you confused. You are entirely wrong that Babur is designed for land sea and air. Babur is only a Land attack cruise missile. It has to be modified heavily to be launched from sea or air. And the heavily modified form of Air launced missile become a New missile but based on babur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom