What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! this guy don't look like Russian, he is infact a Pakistani engineer working there....:)

At 4.40, See how Smokless J-10 engine is and at 5.15 see how smoky JF-17 engine is at startup. I don't like this at all. RD-93 has some serious problems regarding expelling excessive smoke

Hi, I would like to agree with Mr. Mafiya. I know this point has been debated before, as such I am not asking to open this up again. However, the RD-93 leaves too big of an exhaust trail. The designers and/or users need to rectify this.

lets got on the topic buddies rather than asking for each others identity.

According to my information the price of jf-17 block 2 will rise b/w 5-10 million compared to the current block, that speaks for the quality of improvements block2 will have ,,, and the relative capability of block 2 compared to block 1.

According to my information the price of jf-17 block 2 will rise b/w 5-10 million compared to the current block, that speaks for the quality of improvements block2 will have ,,, and the relative capability of block 2 compared to block 1.

It will with new & powerful engine, new & advance avionics ....and may be new radar (could be AESA)....

Hi Mr. Mani2020, if this is true, then this is a very interesting point. However, without revealing the details of your sources, how credible is this information? Or are these simply rumors you have heard?

Hi Mr. Mani2020, if this is true, then this is a very interesting point. However, without revealing the details of your sources, how credible is this information? Or are these simply rumors you have heard?

There are many who don't reveal there sources because of some reasons and i too am not an exception.... there are some things better when kept secret....btw to your info pshamim also mentioned the same thing in another forum....i have never been among the one spreading rumours...what i said always materialized ....so no need to prove myself here .....wanna except upto you ....don't still upto you

JFT PT 04 in CAC

XuyHk.jpg

HJgIt.jpg

NEn3D.jpg

X21c8.jpg

THX 汉魂雄风

BTW.According to the wall climbing party in Chengdu from CDF.JFT PT06 carried 2 × C802A again and flew three times yesterday.

JFT PT 04 in CAC

XuyHk.jpg

HJgIt.jpg

NEn3D.jpg

X21c8.jpg

THX 汉魂雄风

BTW.According to the wall climbing party in Chengdu from CDF.JFT PT06 carried 2 × C802A again and flew three times yesterday.

LoL @ wall climbing party are our hero's, all of us owe them a beer or two. :china:

JFT has got Multiple looks

from some angle it look like f-18 and from top like F-16 from front mig 21(nose)

thinplane.jpg

Good point. Front angle doesn't look great and unimpressive. Big canopy, big nose and big tanks, body are very small and thin, lol

J-10A behind is awesome!

---------------------------------
XuyHk.jpg

Left side angle look little better, grrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom