What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely WS-13. It is confirmed that PT06 is on WS-13.

Would love to see one of those C-802A fired from Thunder :)

hypothetically speaking IF India goes for typhoon, France will offer its avionics suit to PAF the very next day...

There is a time and place for everything. That time has come and gone!!! PAF does not need the french input anymore. We areonto bigger and better things of equal quality and no strings attached.
Araz

Thanks to Mafiya for posting this

China has ordered 250 AI-222-25F turbofans from the Ukraine to power production versions of the Hongdu L-15 advanced jet trainer. The –25F is an afterburning version of the AI-222 that was first flown on the Lead-In Fighter Trainer (LIFT) version of the L-15 in October 2010.

Progress general designer Igor Kravchenko told AIN that the AI-222-25F is the first-ever Ukrainian engine to be fitted with an afterburner. “With its development, Progress has mastered reheat technologies, which we are now seeking to apply on a fighter engine in the class of thrust up to 44,000 pounds [20 tonnes],” he said. In its primary 22,000-pound (10-tonne) version, this engine could replace Russia’s Klimov RD-93 on the FC-1 and its Pakistan air force version the JF-17 Thunder.

Ukraine Wins Engine Contract for Chinese L-15 Jet Trainer Production | Aviation International News

I remember Pshamim saab saying recently China is looking Ukraine help to improve RD-93 thrust and efficiency

And 22000 pounds roughly equals to 97-98KN.

Thanks to Mafiya for posting this
And 22000 pounds roughly equals to 97-98KN.
so how much in KN is RD-93 ??
Ohthats 84KN after burner...umm
so ukraine engine is good but haw much speed it can boost....can it be like 2,0Macs??? maybe around 1.8Mac I guess...:smokin:

84-85Max.

no fadec,80's tech.very hazardous for enviromnent
black smoke follow JFT all the time making it ugly

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

84-85Max.

Ohthats 84KN after burner...umm
so ukraine engine is good but haw much speed it can boost....can it be like 2,0Macs??? maybe around 1.8Mac I guess...:smokin:
RD-93 gives thrust equal to 84kn

84-85Max.

84-85Max.

so what do U think this ukraine engine with 98Kn thrust will give our JF17 max speed of 2.0Macs to equalize it to our F-16's cuz they got max speed 2Macs.......:smokin:

so what do U think this ukraine engine with 98Kn thrust will give our JF17 max speed of 2.0Macs to equalize it to our F-16's cuz they got max speed 2Macs.......:smokin:

nt only speed bt higher t/w ratio too
and if the weight is decreased in the block II and 98kn thrust engine is installed.the payload might increase by 1 ton atleast.
so it will increase payload,increase speed and increase t/w ratio

hypothetically speaking IF India goes for typhoon, France will offer its avionics suit to PAF the very next day...

I hope that never happens
a lot of money is wasted on commissions

whenever there is PPP Govt. they sign the most expensive deal they can find and get their cut.

I see the irony here, west is a weapon supplier of both countries and expresses its friendship to both yet is willing to supply its weapons of death to both “friendly” countries
I admire and respect Russians here who refused to sell weapons to Pakistan due to their friendship with India. JF-17 should have more of Pakistan/ Chinese contents rather than a third country that can cut supplies when most needed

nt only speed bt higher t/w ratio too
and if the weight is decreased in the block II and 98kn thrust engine is installed.the payload might increase by 1 ton atleast.
so it will increase payload,increase speed and increase t/w ratio
I know the speed will definitely increased but will it increase upto 2.0Macs or more cuz im trying to compare it with F-16'ns speed....:smokin:

RD-93 gives thrust equal to 84kn
84-85Max.

24qoh6o.jpg

rd93 --as shown with max 98kn thrust-- tempest2 calculated the thrust to wt ratio on jft blk1 to be marginally more than 1

--its not black smoke, as was explained by some members including abuZ some time back-- that too was more prominant in 33 , not 93
[please take sometime on the info pool thread]

JF-17 Thunder Equipped with Two C-802A Anti-Ship Cruise Missiles ~ Pakistan Military Review

JF-17 Thunder Equipped with Two C-802A Anti-Ship Cruise Missiles
3:09 AM Qamar No comments

JF-17 Thunder has been equipped with two C-802A antiship cruise missiles for the maritime strike role. Chinese C-802A antiship cruise missiles can destroy maritime targets from a distance of 180 kilometers with its 165 kg warhead.

Pakistan has already ordered 50 C-802A Anti-Ship missile for its JF-17 Thunder to replace the older Mirage-VPA3 aircraft which can carry single short range AM-39 antiship cruise missiles.

Regards,

Excellent news !!! It will give a huge punch and generations leap to the Air arm of PN :pakistan: :china:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom