What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said Pakistan in the process of negotiations with China on another programme of fighter aircraft production that is called J-10.

Bad publications. :frown:

Before someone accuses him (Indians), read what he said, he's talking about characteristics not capability of the plane but the design.

Well, the Indian me will like to clarify,

So what is relevence of having those multiple design feature in a single design; I thought the grand old man was making fun of lil kids, and their dreams having the ultimate machine..Mustang Head Lamps with an Enzo engine with McLaren F1 body....yada yada yada...Hope you get my drift. Experienced Men have a different way of looking at their toys than adolocents.

Well, the Indian me will like to clarify,

So what is relevence of having those multiple design feature in a single design; I thought the grand old man was making fun of lil kids, and their dreams having the ultimate machine..Mustang Head Lamps with an Enzo engine with McLaren F1 body....yada yada yada...Hope you get my drift. Experienced Men have a different way of looking at their toys than adolocents.

What you described in later part can be hobby for car race enthusiasts but fitting the ultimate machiens together is called marvellous of engineering, only professionals can do it right and there are no exceptions(incl. fighter jets).
I did not wrote any thing my self. It was a QUOTE.
Jf-17s have F-22 Raptor influenced nose, Rafael influenced tail, F-18 hornet influenced LEX, F-16 falcon/viper influenced fusalage, F-35 influenced DSI
If according to your hypothesis putting above things together does not produce ultimate fighter jet than please, tell us why not!
Let me remind you Invention of Aeroplane was inspired by the dreams (of flying) it self.
Hope you get the drift too. ;)

why the COmbo wont produce anything great; cuz we already have the end product..and it aint anything great by a mile

Whether your like it or not. The quote is correct. In the end you have the efficient machine with the efficient cost.

why the COmbo wont produce anything great; cuz we already have the end product..and it aint anything great by a mile

English please!

^^

Thats why the Pakistanis are Buying the F-16 and the Chinnese J-10 from which they then can target practice the SU-30 and SU-29 for fun, the F-35 and F-22 why are you comparing them with the JF-17 it isn't even in the region of their stealth and designe etc.

Yeah but the Suadis are only tricked when they are seduced by the BAE spy women.

i thought the jf-17 was barely a 3rd generation fighter plane what use will it be agaisnt f-35 and f-22 they are just target practice pakistan should be buying eurofighters and rafales if they are too expensive then just ask uncle king saud for some pocket money they have cash to spare

Well it seems you have not been thinking at all......Do some research into aircraft generations and then come back and "think" a bit more about what generation a JF-17 is.
I doubt Saudi Is going to fork over several billion dollars so Pak can buy VERY expensive aircraft (in any useful numbers) without strings attached. There is no such thing as a free lunch......

how much are you charging for one patch sir murad? i will get some patches too in a week or so and i wont rip off anybody on price, so have your bids ready :)

English please!

Ah, I thought you would know. Even with all that great features different from great aircrafts all welded into one, the JF-17 is still JF-17, quite poor and extremely unimpressive.

Ah, I thought you would know. Even with all that great features different from great aircrafts all welded into one, the JF-17 is still JF-17, quite poor and extremely unimpressive.

What does that make of LCA?

You see, its all about welding, seems finally you got the fighter jet ToT. :lol:
Basically you have no right to comment when you can't weld one, your self. :oops:

Again using generalised terms
quite poor and extremely unimpressive
can not impress me. :pdf:
Tell me exactly where have you seen welding defects!

Talk specific, other wise your opinion is nothing more than SHAM propaganda. :chilli:

Please, see the previous posts to refresh your memory.
There has been no changes ever since. Ah, only new thing is RD-33, any problems with that.

JF-17 is leading the race dummy, don't you know yet. :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom