What's new

JF-17 Ready To Deliver Another Surprise

This is the problem with light aircraft - no BVR AAMs, and only two REK. We really need either more hard points or conformal fuel tanks on the Thunder.

The way I see it, it's a CAP with bloody SOWs attached!! For immediate response incase of any stupidity from Indians. You wont need those drop tanks when planning a strike on India and they will give way to two more SOWs, which will give a formidable punch for ground attack role.

It's a light fighter, its already achiving more then what it was designed for. It's not a truck.

hello guys i wanna open new thread but i don't know, anyway i am curious where is jf 17 block 3 until now hope i will find my answer thanks

IMG_4006.JPG

IMG_4008.JPG

IMG_4009.JPG

IMG_4002.JPG

;) surprise

PS pics.. I don't think JF-17 wings structure can handle 2 raad missiles @MastanKhan
Jf 17 can pick up 4000 kg on its wings. 1 raad missile with conventional warhead us 1100 kg approx and nuclear war head is also around that figure although hughly classified. So theorically JF 17 can pick up 3 raad missiles with 1 fuel tank

In a strike formation only 3 to 4 aircraft carry stand off missiles. PAF plans to integrate chinese cruise missiles of more than 1900 KG on each wing.

RAAD is just a start.

Babur 4 is 1500 KG with length of 6 meters. Even 2 of those can be carried by jf 17. 1 under each wing.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom