What's new

JF-17 Ready To Deliver Another Surprise

IMG_4077.JPG

Now Indians on social media are claiming that MK83 REK has very poor precision and faulty fuses.

I think it demands upon the 250kg vs 1000kg version

In addition to launch parameters

The problem is with you kids---the answers have been given multiple times---and yet you guys keep coming and asking the same---.

If a pakistani who has learnt physics at university level---shame on him if he cannot understand why 2 CM 400's cannot mounted and launched one after the other from the aircraft---.

If the university education has not taught you that same basic simple principal---I don't give a rats arse if he understands it or not---.
Definitively can be mounted we saw it fly with 2 CM400
Now why cant be lauched we wont know till you post that Interview
May be they were mounted For show

Pakistan%2BAir%2BForce%2BJF-17%2Bfighter%2Bwith%2BCM-400AKG%2Bsupersonic%2Bground%2Bmissiles%2B1.jpg

D4idaYeW4AIfN6Y.jpg

I think it demands upon the 250kg vs 1000kg version

In addition to launch parameters

Pakistan%2BAir%2BForce%2BJF-17%2Bfighter%2Bwith%2BCM-400AKG%2Bsupersonic%2Bground%2Bmissiles%2B1.jpg

D4idaYeW4AIfN6Y.jpg

Hi,

Okay---if you insist---I assumed anyone educated in college level physics would understand what the problem would be---.

It is not a problem mounting the missiles---the problem starts when one missile is launched---the physics was already there---but now the physical aspects of sudden release of a heavy weight from one wing is release becomes obvious---while the counter weight is still there---.

Has anyone studied the issue between weight and counter weights---when one weight is release what happens to the other weight---. Remember you have many other forces acting upon the aircraft and the missile---.

Keep in mind that the JF17 is a very small aircraft---the smaller the aircraft---the more difficult the adjustments---.

Now please start thinking for yourself and if there is a problem---we can further address it---.

D4idaYeW4AIfN6Y.jpg

Hi,

That interview was repeatedly posted around 10 times over here on this forum for inquisitive people like you---.

Now put an effort and find it---and I will guarantee it that you will never forget that interview---.

Sir pls dont demotivate anyone. If you know something more than us pls share.

Hi

Motivate or demotivate---that is not my concern---.

Hi,

That interview was repeatedly posted around 10 times over here on this forum for inquisitive people like you---.

Now put an effort and find it---and I will guarantee it that you will never forget that interview---.

Hi

Motivate or demotivate---that is not my concern---.
Tired couldnt find it..used google advance search too. You are not dreaming abt that Interview right?

Hi,

Okay---if you insist---I assumed anyone educated in college level physics would understand what the problem would be---.

It is not a problem mounting the missiles---the problem starts when one missile is launched---the physics was already there---but now the physical aspects of sudden release of a heavy weight from one wing is release becomes obvious---while the counter weight is still there---.

Has anyone studied the issue between weight and counter weights---when one weight is release what happens to the other weight---. Remember you have many other forces acting upon the aircraft and the missile---.

Keep in mind that the JF17 is a very small aircraft---the smaller the aircraft---the more difficult the adjustments---.

Now please start thinking for yourself and if there is a problem---we can further address it---.
Basic center of gravity principle will suffice to understand. Easiest way to explain, do a wire act and hold 1x20kg bag on each hand held out; release one and see what happens to you!. but in aircraft it is even more complex with x,y,z planes to worry about.

On a light weight aircraft; even a 250kg release will invoke an opposing force

Tired couldnt find it..used google advance search too. You are not dreaming abt that Interview right?

Hi,

Manners are not taught by parents no more---are they now---? Shamelessly Missing no opportunity to insult degrade or take a dig---.

here is the link to the post that has the link to the interview---page two---read and find out---.

Oct 14, 2015#1

"DIB---So the typical load of the Thunder over the ocean would be one large anti ship missile or ALCM one fuek tank on the center and one fuel tank on the wing station plus self defense WVR on the outer station----

ACRK:
Completely right

@Khafee @Dubious @Irfan Baloch @Everyone ---next time this issue comes up---don't keep you eyes closed---guide those arguing to this link---. Thanks

Basic center of gravity principle will suffice to understand. Easiest way to explain, do a wire act and hold 1x20kg bag on each hand held out; release one and see what happens to you!. but in aircraft it is even more complex with x,y,z planes to worry about.

On a light weight aircraft; even a 250kg release will invoke an opposing force

Hi,

Man---these pakistani boys are so thick headed---. It is a shame that there is such a lack of education---.

They have an example that I gave multiple time of the Japanese F2---. The japanese converted a perfectly fine F16 into an F2---made it 25% larger was for the fact that the air force wanted 2 heavy AShM a minimum---in the 1000 Kg range for the aircraft to carry---.

To accomodate the imbalance / roll over of the aircraft due to launch of one missile was compromised with the increase in the wing size of the aircraft---.

Hi,

Manners are not taught by parents no more---are they now---? Shamelessly Missing no opportunity to insult degrade or take a dig---.

here is the link to the post that has the link to the interview---page two---read and find out---.

Oct 14, 2015#1

"DIB---So the typical load of the Thunder over the ocean would be one large anti ship missile or ALCM one fuek tank on the center and one fuel tank on the wing station plus self defense WVR on the outer station----

ACRK:
Completely right

@Khafee @Dubious @Irfan Baloch @Everyone ---next time this issue comes up---don't keep you eyes closed---guide those arguing to this link---. Thanks

Hi,

Man---these pakistani boys are so thick headed---. It is a shame that there is such a lack of education---.

They have an example that I gave multiple time of the Japanese F2---. The japanese converted a perfectly fine F16 into an F2---made it 25% larger was for the fact that the air force wanted 2 heavy AShM a minimum---in the 1000 Kg range for the aircraft to carry---.

To accomodate the imbalance / roll over of the aircraft due to launch of one missile was compromised with the increase in the wing size of the aircraft---.
I have read that interview..

it clearly states "we would like to carry 1 or PERFERABLY 2 fuel tanks with one being in the center..."
Preferable load for routine mission will obviously thus involve one antiship missle for extended loitering and coverage ..you automatically cherry picked and implied this means that jf17 cannot carry 2 antiship missles with 1 fuel tank which has been mentioned in same Interview ...
Same reason why BVR load out would be 2 with 2 fuel tanks...range and loitering
We call it selection bias...

Conveniently ignoring PAF own documentary showing it flying with 2 antiship missiles

I have read that interview..

it clearly states "we would like to carry 1 or PERFERABLY 2 fuel tanks with one being in the center..."
Preferable load for routine mission will obviously thus involve one antiship missle for extended loitering and coverage ..you automatically cherry picked and implied this means that jf17 cannot carry 2 antiship missles with 1 fuel tank which has been mentioned in same Interview ...
Same reason why BVR load out would be 2 with 2 fuel tanks...range and loitering
We call it selection bias...

Conveniently ignoring PAF own documentary showing it flying with 2 antiship missiles

Hi,

If you want to talk---talk intelligent---. He has clearly stated about configuration---" So one large anti ship missile or ALCM---.

CM400 comes in that category of large AShM and air commodore agrees to it---.

As for two anti ship missiles---the 802's are in that category---. I have never discussed any issues with 2 C802's ever of not being mounted on the JF17---so you can argue with those who have done it---.

The picture is from the testing phase--when they were figuring out if two heavy AShM missile would work---.

Desperate pakistani kids---so desperate to make the JF17 king of the hill---poor things---.

Back
Top Bottom