What's new

JF-17 Participating in ''Gulf Shield'' Joint Exercise

Bro i have taken screen short from that video, check yourself
Bro i have taken screen short from that video, check yourself
may be by mistake they add India
and look here
p.jpg

count them there is no India in exercise @Riz

It is , but seeing JF from certain angles it does looks like Viper :smitten: so double liking :pakistan:
Does this exercise require any compatibility of software like for instance AE. If it does is it safe to assume that our software is compatible with NAto equipment? Answer would be appreciated.
A

shokhy ho jaty ho ap log hahahaahha phly smajh lo ho kya raha hai .:lol:
Nawaz sharif aor zardari g leaders hain hamary. dimag ka andaza laga lo bhai g hamara kesa hoga. :enjoy:

Haram ka paisa smj ke he to istemal kea jata hai..
thora bhut chalta hai but we can not paint jets for every exercise and no one notice it man .

Nawaz sharif aor zardari g leaders hain hamary. dimag ka andaza laga lo bhai g hamara kesa hoga. :enjoy:
hum main se her kisi ke ander chota nawaz or zardari majood hain :enjoy:

For once, i concur.

Hi,

There is always the 'first time' my man---.

Hi,

If you people noticed that the JF17---with the refueller probe looks more modern and imposing aircraft than without the probe.

Hi,

Looking at the clicks to this post---I would like to emphasize further---that a complete product has its own visual appeal.

With the operational / functional probe---the aircraft has a very different and imposing look---it makes it stand out---.

Now---this needs to be the standard BLK11 appearance---.

For the BLK111---the choice should be for the probe to fold down on the side when no in use---.

Back
Top Bottom