What's new

Featured JF-17 Emerged As The Star of Swift Retort

I agree with @Tariq Habib Afridi that we should've used this to kill. We already had green signal from pm.

And lose a milking bhart mata?
Sadly here in Pakistan armed forces doesn't receive and don't need to receive any signal from PM. Although the PM is signaled to return that very much signal to the armed forces. I think too much exposure to American air has blurred your memories about Pakistan :-).

Friend MK is wrong here. Agreed that afghanistan is COIN but if they failed to identify and take out leaders of taliban in 17 years despite investing hundreds of billions. How can they take out 25 to 30 places similtaneously which are not even confirmed.

Do u realize that there has to be no mistake in its execution and everything has to be dome with 100% accuracy otherwise all the US bases within radius of 2500 kms including Israel will be in serious risk of anhiliation.

What @MastanKhan trying to portray is that OBL type of operation can be done for 150 plus nuclear weapons of Pakistan. Which is impossible.

It wasnt about a full scale war with US. USA cant engage in a full scale with Iran which is a non nuclear country and has an outdated airforce. How can they take on Pakistan without any repcussions ?

I agree we cannot win but we have capabilities to inflict such a damage to any country in the world that they cannot engage in a full scale war with Pakistan. There is no second question about this capability.

Hi,

150 weapons are only spread at 11 places.

Bro,

Why would USA take its chances with Pakistan for another country including Inda? This is a post in poor taste.

USA will do nothing unless Pakistan threaten American interests to significant extent. Pakistan should do no such thing - simple.

Hi,

It is better for pakistan not to delve into nuc threats---.

Pakistanis should have learnt it a long time ago---but out of habit they did not.

It is not a matter of doing nothing---it is a matter of " opportuntity "---like Benazir's coming back---.

Thank God that she got neutered---. Now there is Billu---what are you going to do then.

You got nothing else to take a stand on---.

When will you kids learn.

easier said than done delusional cow boy...

if thats your strategic thinking and you pretend to be an intellectual here.
your god will be left with no leg to stand on if they try...... lets keep it in reality

Hi,

This should always be your strategic thinking regarding weapons---.

You use that thinking in your daily live---.

Your father and grand father did the same---.

Did they not have alternate saving somewhere else for hard times---. Did they not have emergency funds---.

It is the same for nations as well.

Pakistanis have been living on this nuc button threat for a very long time---.

That threat has worn out---.

People in charge of these institutions would either be bought out or many would not have the courage to push the button---.

Hi,

Hi,

Pakistanis should have learnt it a long time ago---but out of habit they did not.

It is not a matter of doing nothing---it is a matter of " opportuntity "---like Benazir's coming back---.

Thank God that she got neutered---. Now there is Billu---what are you going to do then.

How do you know 11 locations? I claim there are 25. You have no way to prove you are right or I am wrong.

Regarding Benazir or Billu, had it possible it would have done a lot earlier. Nukes are not like a list of Sikh that you can get from one person only. Nuke storage places keep on changing, furthermore, there security has multiple level protection by separate agencies.

How do you know 11 locations? I claim there are 25. You have no way to prove you are right or I am wrong.

Regarding Benazir or Billu, had it possible it would have done a lot earlier. Nukes are not like a list of Sikh that you can get from one person only. Nuke storage places keep on changing, furthermore, there security has multiple level protection by separate agencies.

Hi,

See---a part of truth just came out---25 not 11---. Now if the computer keeps on working on it---the numbers will get narrower and they have---.

Changing storage places also become known---.

The " sniffer dogs " are extremely efficient in their job.

Friend MK is wrong here. Agreed that afghanistan is COIN but if they failed to identify and take out leaders of taliban in 17 years despite investing hundreds of billions. How can they take out 25 to 30 places similtaneously which are not even confirmed.

Do u realize that there has to be no mistake in its execution and everything has to be dome with 100% accuracy otherwise all the US bases within radius of 2500 kms including Israel will be in serious risk of anhiliation.

What @MastanKhan trying to portray is that OBL type of operation can be done for 150 plus nuclear weapons of Pakistan. Which is impossible.

It wasnt about a full scale war with US. USA cant engage in a full scale with Iran which is a non nuclear country and has an outdated airforce. How can they take on Pakistan without any repcussions ?

I agree we cannot win but we have capabilities to inflict such a damage to any country in the world that they cannot engage in a full scale war with Pakistan. There is no second question about this capability.
-US killed or captured more Taliban leadership than you can count.
- US is not 2500 km away. Doesn’t matter what you do. US as a country will remain untouched. Pakistan can’t do jack sh!t even in 2500 km. It’s Only front like fight F-Sola is ameri product.
- US can make a soup sandwich out of Iran in 2 days. But US like the status quo in Mideast, it serves its military industrial complex better and keep Arabs occupied and Isreal safe.
- No you can’t. You max missile reach is 2750 km. Pakistan best bet is launching few rockets with 3000 km radius.

Hi,

See---a part of truth just came out---25 not 11---. Now if the computer keeps on working on it---the numbers will get narrower and they have---.

Baseless claim.

-US killed or captured more Taliban leadership than you can count.
- US is not 2500 km away. Doesn’t matter what you do. US as a country will remain untouched. Pakistan can’t do jack sh!t even in 2500 km. It’s Only front like fight F-Sola is ameri product.
- US can make a soup sandwich out of Iran in 2 days. But US like the status quo in Mideast, it serves its military industrial complex better and keep Arabs occupied and Isreal safe.
- No you can’t. You max missile reach is 2750 km. Pakistan best bet is launching few rockets with 3000 km radius.

Better get the context first rather than jumping in middle of something. First if all the discussion is revloving around taking nukes of Pakistan in case of India Pak war and not about US Pak war.

So doesnt matter how many taliban they killed if they failed to locate mullah umer in 17 years despite having boats on the ground then how the hell they can take 130 plus nukes by air raids?

Now for argument sake if we are talking about USA Pak war even in that case they cant come flying away from 12000 kms away. They have to attack either through aircraft carriers or some military base within 1000 km range. And this military base or carrier will be within striking range of Pakistani weapons. They will win the war but not without taking a heavy loss.

Furthermore, who will take the risk of direct attack a nuclear armed country. Imagine a scenario of destroyed ghq where commanding officers have control of nukes that they can use or sell anywhere.

War is not as simple as firing a bullet its repcussions are real

Hi,

What a B S---. There will be no usage of nuc weapons by pakistan. The US will neuter them even before pakistanis start to take action---.

That nuc threat has long evaporated Mr. Baloch---. Trying finding something else to take a stand on---.

The USA has mapped out every location---it is now a matter of when they decide to take them out---.
Sir forgive my curiosity but how will USA do it? I have heard you thousands of time say this but you never elaborate your self on what course of action USA will take? Just saying that USA will stop them makes me disregard your words as they come in the realm of mare statements.
If USA was so potent at taking out Nuclear weapons, I think north Korea would have been denuclearized long ago.

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Did they not have alternate saving somewhere else for hard times---. Did they not have emergency funds---.

People in charge of these institutions would either be bought out or many would not have the courage to push the button---.

Let's hope no body decides to put one in Israel or newyork to increase the spread hard way... That would keep stupidity to limits..

Baseless claim.

Better get the context first rather than jumping in middle of something. First if all the discussion is revloving around taking nukes of Pakistan in case of India Pak war and not about US Pak war.

So doesnt matter how many taliban they killed if they failed to locate mullah umer in 17 years despite having boats on the ground then how the hell they can take 130 plus nukes by air raids?

Now for argument sake if we are talking about USA Pak war even in that case they cant come flying away from 12000 kms away. They have to attack either through aircraft carriers or some military base within 1000 km range. And this military base or carrier will be within striking range of Pakistani weapons. They will win the war but not without taking a heavy loss.

Furthermore, who will take the risk of direct attack a nuclear armed country. Imagine a scenario of destroyed ghq where commanding officers have control of nukes that they can use or sell anywhere.

War is not as simple as firing a bullet its repcussions are real

You won’t be able to locate 14 US Aircraft Carriers in the vastness of Indian Ocean that will pummel you night and day. Carriers group will make sure no Sub, no fighter mistakenly come close to AC. Rest you can shoot 2500 km fire crackers anywhere in the air, But US land will remain untouched.

Yes and next day india would have given us Kashmir. In which worl u r living kid ? This didnt happened even in 1965 when we had air superiroity over indian skies and naval comtrol in indian ocean.

Annexation of kashmir was a legal move planned after getting majority. It has nothing to do with swift retort.

Regarding brutalities in Kashmir , how was the situation before feb 2uth.

So i didnt agree with your analysis at all as it have lots of ifs and buts
Tunnel vision.

Come and get it ;)

Edyb9zPXkAUCfpQ

I think you are entitled to an opinion and we have an opinion contrary to that. Let us agree to disagree and move on. I have seen this debate going round and round with no outcome.
Amongst the sahaba of our Rasool Allah SAW was a person about whom he SAWsaid. "Even if there are 2 in a jamaat do not make him the leader of it". The same sahabiRA in the fight with Musailma Kaddab, when he was cocealed in a garden with high walls, got some sahaba to chuck him over the wall and fought and managed to open the doors of the garden and the Muslim party won that battle although Musailma escaped.
Now there will always be 2 opinions. One would say he was brave beyond belief and the other would say he put himself through unnecessary risk and so the move was fool hardy. Yet you have the hadeeth of Rasool Allah SAW about himRA.
We always live in shades of grey rather than black and white. You can argue as to whether there is more white than black or more black than white but the debate becomes irrelevant as it remains a matter of perception.
None of us are aware of the true circumstances in which the decisions were made and who made them. What went on in their mind and how they perceived the decision.
One can always counterargue that if downing 9 planes had led to a war, in which Naouzo Billah Pakistan had suffered major losses or lost, everyone would stand up and say what a stupid decision it was. Even without war contravention of norms of engagement if it led to FATF blacklisting or declaration of the state as a terrorist state, would your thoughts still have been the same.
My Hadi SAW whenever given a choice chose a path of peace with minimal blood shed.sulahe Hudaibiyah saw Omar RA having a full blown argument with Rasool Allah SAW. Yet Allah Azza waJal called it a clear victory.
I am merely quoting that which I know and follow. Your thoughts may remain different and that is respected by everyone.
Kind regards
A

Thank you for your thoughts.

I am saddened from your response. It is counterproductive to quote Hadith and mention Prophet SAW's aswa Hussana. For simple reason, we are talking about people who have supported and backed criminals for decades. The criminals who are still causing untold damage to the people of Pakistan.
Comparison of such low life people with the mightiest Prophet (SAW) and man ever lived is uncalled for.

Your post is full of fear, if we done that, if we done this, what would have happened. Yeah, fear breathes cowardice.

One recent example is enough.

1- Asif Zardari and Bilawal engaged in opening and operating fake bank accounts. Have paid billions of out of them. All documented proofs.

I asked two questions, which we nationals of other countries can answered straight away.

1- What would happens if you open a bank account with fake name and fake documents in the West!!
2- How long can you stay out of the jail!!

You see this is not the first time of such high profile politicians using fake bank accounts. Decades ago, Nawaz and family used passports and identity of a family from East London.
Dar himself was involved in opening bank accounts with stolen documents, without any permissions from people involved.

They got away with it. They actually ruled over Pakistan for decades after that crime.

How many people had been involved with these criminals for decades, followed their orders. Served them!!
Pakistani men are without balls and are compromised.
Don't mention my beloved Prophet SAW again, please.
Pakistanis are rotten to the core.

Hi,

I am not worried about the USA that much, like it is said, they want to keep their options open.
Where would they find cowards like Pakistanis who are ready to do anything on one phone call.
Nawaz did, Musharaf did.
They will keep Pakistan on tight leash as they like. All that fake bravado is for domestic consumption. Mostly used with poor and weak Pakistanis. The elites and powerful laugh at their faces and walk away with most deplorable crimes.

What if Israel get to work. The time to send F 16 to do the job is long gone.
Even changing of location is of no use. Now is the time for electronic snooping.
Do you see what's happening to Iran for last few weeks!!
What if that start to happen to Pakistan!!

I bet on one thing though , the cowards will still be inactive. Would make excuses that this and that would happen if we take action against Israel.

Indians failed in Feb 19 because they are stupid. Not because they didn't have the intentions to cause massive loss of life.

The intentions and failure due to stupidity are completely opposite to failure of action due to cowardice.

From what i have heard, the main issue with MKI's electronics are the compatibility issues, western hardware is installed on russian machine, but it is unable to perform to its full capability. On one hand it does boast machines capability on paper but when tested in actual performance, it fails to meet the mark.
Chinese even have shown their discontent on next version SU35 as at long ranges their radars are unable to properly detect targets ( in plain words as I understand). The mighty radar of SU30 was reportedly jammed during confrontation. The Russian claims regarding superior tech of their weaponry should be well checked before dealing with them. On other side Pak should have the confidence that Russian S400 can also be countered if proper tactics are used in future.
But now biggest challenges for PAF are Rafale and BVRs being obtained by IAF, as in previous encounter the tactics and tech used by IAF were both practically inferior. However in future scenario the inferior tactics can be compensated by better tech of Rafale and reportedly even Tejas shall have AESA radar.

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Sir if u don't mind even Nasr is armed with lighter Atomic warhead, it's impact can be in few kms, the missile is operational in numbers to tackle Indian Armor.
No one can claim with exact figures how many nukes deployed by Pak and where, how the info of 11 places came. Though Pakistan do not have strategic depth but has sufficient area to hide Atomic missiles. Even US officials have confirmed in the past about impossibility to destroy Pak Atomic weapons now being dispersed.

Back
Top Bottom