What's new

Jews Contribution to Humanity

i used to be fierce in the beginning,defending india
now its like....................meh,who cares

some religions believe they are superior than others,,,its due to that

Pretty much this.

I mean, it is just pretty much guys with small egos playing keyboard warrior at the end of the day.

Is it really worth it to spend your energy against absurd accusations?

@Sam1980

I respect Jewish intellectuals. One of my favorite writers is Kafka. :)

Pretty much this.

I mean, it is just pretty much guys with small egos playing keyboard warrior at the end of the day.

Is it really worth it to spend your energy against absurd accusations?

@Sam1980

I respect Jewish intellectuals. One of my favorite writers is Kafka. :)

of course jews are intelligent people,,,only a stupid brainwashed person will deny that

Are you Jewish, Sam? Which anti-Semitic threads are bothering you exactly??

There are about TWENTY times more threads against Muslims, Arabs, Iranians, Turks and others, but he has been conditioned to believe that, to be a Good Guy, he must defend Jews everywhere.

Never mind the fact that the Indian troll brigade, in their hatred of Muslims, is always ready to bash Arabs, Iranians, Pakistanis, and Muslims in general, to defend Israel.

There are about TWENTY times more threads against Muslims, Arabs, Iranians, Turks and others, but he has been conditioned to believe that, to be a Good Guy, he must defend Jews everywhere.

Never mind the fact that the Indian troll brigade, in their hatred of Muslims, is always ready to bash Arabs, Iranians, Pakistanis, and Muslims in general, to defend Israel.
we don't need to defend israel or prove that they are intelligent people.

the sheer number of science nobels and research papers they publish does that.its for everyone to see except blind people who have no science background

They don't bother defending because after a certain point it becomes too exhausting to defend against blind hatred. Similar is case with Indians. Old members don't bother to defend India or Hinduism in a mudslinging contests that take place on this forum.

What a load of twaddle!

The anti-Semitism on this forum doesn't hold a candle to the amount of raw, visceral racism spouted by Indians against Bangladeshis. Indians are one of the most racist groups on this forum towards Bangladeshis.

we don't need to defend israel or prove that they are intelligent people.

The issue isn't whether Jews are intelligent, but whether they are the most maligned group on this forum.

As I mentioned, the raw racism from Indians towards Bangladeshis is far worse and on par with the mutual Arab-Iranian racism, which is probably the worst.

What a load of twaddle!

The anti-Semitism on this forum doesn't hold a candle to the amount of raw, visceral racism spouted by Indians against Bangladeshis. Indians are one of the most racist groups on this forum towards Bangladeshis.

The issue isn't whether Jews are intelligent, but whether they are the most maligned group on this forum.

As I mentioned, the raw racism from Indians towards Bangladeshis is far worse.

nope its not

Lets NOT forget these guys!
220px-Gws_balfour_02.jpg

Arthur Balfour
Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

225px-Theodor_Herzl.jpg

Theodor Herzl - The Father of Zionism
Theodor Herzl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i think the way u guys demean jews is beyond anyone else.
we cannot compete there,sorry.
Your love for the jews is understandable, since you both indulge in barbarism and atrocities. One only has to look at Kashmir or hundu -Muslim riots to see you your true colors.

Last edited:
Lets NOT forget these guys!
220px-Gws_balfour_02.jpg

Arthur Balfour
Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

225px-Theodor_Herzl.jpg

Theodor Herzl - The Father of Zionism
Theodor Herzl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your love for the jews is understandable, since you both indulge in barbarism and atrocities. One only has to look at Kashmir or hundu -Muslim riots to see you your true colors.

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Now u have nothing worthwhile to say??
Jews are just smarther than whole middle east combined and they defeated an alliance of 4 countries in late 60's.

now thats some truth man,,,try not to talk in circles

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Now u have nothing worthwhile to say??
Jews are just smarther than whole middle east combined and they defeated an alliance of 4 countries in late 60's.

now thats some truth man,,,try not to talk in circles

Forget jews worry about yourself! For the last 43 years you have been going around in circles, trying to destroy a neighbor 1/4th your size and have been unable to do so. So sad!!

Forget jews worry about yourself! For the last 43 years you have been going around in circles, trying to destroy a neighbor 1/4th your size and have been unable to do so. So sad!!
i don't wish to talk with u on this topic,,,,if u have anything worthwhile to discuss then fine.

In the last 43 years, we have consistently reduced the size of Pakistan.
There is a reason why Pakistan is now 1/4th India's size, it was bigger earlier.

Back
Top Bottom