What's new

Jerusalem -The Land that will decide Truth and Falsehood (Quran/Sunnah)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacklord

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Muslims are not waiting for Masihah our deen is completed our final prophet is already arrived and we have book for guidance Quran and Hadith (Sunnah) of Final Prophet (PBUH) enough to guide us till end of this world and hereafter.

Who is waiting for who and why? Who thinks still their religion in incomplete unless 2nd coming and arrival of the King ? Do't be happy as in muslim one sect was created who think what they got is not enough and they are waiting for Imam to make them victorious quite ASTONISHING! one more sect who think their leader teaching also necessary after completion of isalm right? what jews/Christians/Shia Islam/Ahmedis(Branch claimed to be muslim who accept some thing better came after Rasool Allah(SAW) Na Azubillah) if we agreed on this we will be out islam As written in Quran word of Allah "We have completed your religion" All these have common hope "THE ARRIVAL" for us our Arrival will happen due to the consequence of their struggle to proof their religion in truth.

Al- Quds all sharif will give you final verdict it will decide our fate.If you understand Alquds is final place on earth for all religions/sects .

If you understand the plan you will go follow the right path.Every one is planning for their success, for their truthfulness but ALLAH is the best planner.

Last edited:
Max good question instead of what this! ask question in detail

i dnt get what this all about . i mean this post

significance of Alquds in modern time difference between falsehoon and truth that is Islam vs Rest

:pop: Actually we are also waiting for Eassa(Jesus in Christianity) to help us out
It is in the hadith bothered to look into thy religion young Sheperd

"In the end of time there will come a people young in years, foolish in minds, reciting the Qur'an which will not go beyond their throats, uttering sayings from the best of creatures, going through the religion as an arrow goes through the target."
Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2188
In-book reference : Book 33, Hadith 31
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 7, Hadith 2188

"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) looked out from a room, when we were talking about the Hour. He said: 'The Hour will not begin until ten signs appear: The rising of the sun from the west (place of its setting); Dajjal; the smoke; the beast; Gog and Magog people; the appearance of 'Eisa bin Maryam(as)(Eissa or Jesus), the earth collapsing three times (3 signs) - once in the east, one in the west and one in the Arabian Peninsula; and fire that will emerge from the plain of Aden Abyan and will drive the people to the place of Gathering, stopping with them when they stop at night and when they stop to rest at midday."

Reference : Sunan Ibn Majah 4055
In-book reference : Book 36, Hadith 130
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 4055

Just a note : Solar system is now known to be moving thru a thin density "cloud"
Further study :Local Interstellar Cloud
Reference:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_Interstellar_Cloud

If earth passes thru a High density cloud , it could be what is being referred as "the smoke" from sky
1200px-Local_Interstellar_Clouds_with_motion_arrows.jpg

thesmoke.gif

Last edited:
i dnt get what this all about . i mean this post
You need to study different belief system not deep level because you islam prohibits you to do learn other religions but read about it and their prophecies even hindus are waiting for avtar.

i believe in imam 's arrival cuz i have read in hadith

:pop: Actually we are also waiting for Eassa(Jesus in Christianity) to help us out
It is in the hadith bothered to look into thy religion young Sheperd
No! we are not waiting for any thing its counter plan by Allah to confirm their falsehood our religion in complete. Essa (AS) will come as umati of Rasool Allah (SAW) even Mahdi otherwise they won't believe it right?You belief as per islam that essa(*AS) will come but it will not affect your imaan or is it.Its part of your faith but it won't affect your faith.Those who are waiting for the arrivals are those who are still claiming they are truth but they know Truth already came but they rejected it to fulfill their on prophecies.

But is his arrival has any thing to do with completion of islam or truthfulness ?

i believe in him because i have read hadith about him so es He will bring justice

To simplify it A LOT

A fake messiah will come (dajjal) most of the non muslim world like jews and christians etc etc will follow him (there is a physical description of him look it up)

Then the right messiah isa ibn mariam will come( true messiah who will be prophet a.s for us). He will kill the swine and destroy the cross once and for all.

No! we are not waiting for any thing its counter plan by Allah to confirm their falsehood our religion in complete. Essa (AS) will come as umati of Rasool Allah (SAW) even Mahdi otherwise they won't believe it right?You belief as per islam that essa(*AS) will come but it will not affect your imaan or is it.Its part of your faith but it won't affect your faith.Those who are waiting for the arrivals are those who are still claiming they are truth but they know Truth already came but they rejected it to fulfill their on prophecies.

But is his arrival has any thing to do with completion of islam or truthfulness ?

what do you mean by justice i think difference between falsehood and truth ? right? this is what i am saying to you in this post Alquds is the place where justice will be done!

yep imam mehdi as and isa as will fight against dajjal

To simplify it A LOT

A fake messiah will come (dajjal) most of the non muslim world like jews and christians etc etc will follow him (there is a physical description of him look it up)

Then the right messiah isa ibn mariam will come( true messiah who will be prophet a.s for us). He will kill the swine and destroy the cross once and for all.
Please explain " Word = Fake" means created no masiah will come but it will be created by them to legitimize their falsehood ? right

Please explain " Word = Fake" means created no masiah will come but it will be created by them to legitimize their falsehood ? right
if some thing will come it means they are right Dajjal = Fake , fake cant be real best and most powerful creation of Human mind"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom