What's new

Javed Mengal ready to surrender to authorities in Balochistan

At the end of Gazwa e Ahzaab, The jewish tribe who betrayed muslims
You are right, Banu Qurayza were punished for their treachery after the battle of Ahzab. Men were killed, women and children made captive and property divided among muslims. But this was not a decision made by the Prophet (SAW), but by an arbitrator chosen by the Banu Qurayza themselves, he was an Ansari companion of the Prophet (SAW) who judged the tribe's actions according to Torah.

Now Balochs don't follow Torah do they, We all follow Quran and so this example is not applicable in this situation. In a similar situation Prophet (SAW) only banished the Banu Qaynuqa from Medina instead of killing them.

You are right, Banu Qurayza were punished for their treachery after the battle of Ahzab. Men were killed, women and children made captive and property divided among muslims. But this was not a decision made by the Prophet (SAW), but by an arbitrator chosen by the Banu Qurayza themselves, he was an Ansari companion of the Prophet (SAW) who judged the tribe's actions according to Torah.

Now Balochs don't follow Torah do they, We all follow Quran and so this example is not applicable in this situation. In a similar situation Prophet (SAW) only banished the Banu Qaynuqa from Medina instead of killing them.

Perhaps you have read Ayyas in Quran about what punishment to be meted out to those who spread Fasad fi arz. Killing innocent Non-balochis, destroying infrastructure for no reason. Killing Pakistani soldiers is what defined as Fasad fil Arz

And since balochis are waging war in the name of Nationalism. You might read Ahadess in Sahih Bukhari and Muslim about what Prophet (SAWW) said about Nationalism ( He (PBUH) equated Nationalism with Ta'asub)

Perhaps you have read Ayyas in Quran about what punishment to be meted out to those who spread Fasad fi arz. Killing innocent Non-balochis, destroying infrastructure for no reason. Killing Pakistani soldiers is what defined as Fasad fil Arz
Sir I am in complete agreement with you on these points. My post was about the example you quoted, i just wanted to clarify that specific Jewish tribe was not punished by the Islamic law but according to their own Torah.

Going by Islamic law we or the government can not forgive a person who has been responsible for hundreds of deaths, only the relatives of those killed can do that. So i am all for punishing this douchebag for his crimes.
And since balochis are waging war in the name of Nationalism. You might read Ahadess in Sahih Bukhari and Muslim about what Prophet (SAWW) said about Nationalism ( He (PBUH) equated Nationalism with Ta'asub)
Now Sir that is a long debate, if Baloch nationalism is that bad then how is Pakistani nationalism any good according to Islamic view point. Just saying we should not judge people whose ideologies differ from us that harshly.

Back
Top Bottom