What's new

Jats sore at PM, Sonia for visiting only Muslim relief camps

Ofcourse since 90% killed were muslims, rest of 10% hindus who attacked muslims and got killed.
Where did you get that number?

If you do have a source, then please share.
If it is from some ungodly part of your body, please keep it to yourself.

Someone needs to explain the meaning of secularism to Jats. Had the Gandhis visited non-minority affected areas, secularism in India would have been in tatters. Fools these Jats are...

BUT weren't the Muslims who were forced to leave and migrate from the village ??

To all who are speaking against jaat people reaction,
you idiot people i am from this district, do you people even know a bit the reality ? Want source , news links, idiots.
keep your mouth shut, you khongresi a$$ lickers.

I am suprised at the fact that Jats are surprised that Sonia and her lapdog didnt visit their homes.

@seiko,

What do you say bro? Secular enough?

Because if you accept this, then it is not secularism; it is communalism against the silent majority.

Last edited by a moderator:
jats should join bjp. i wish all hindu should be known as relign , not for caste.

Even true nationalist muslims, sikhs and other communities who genuinely worry about the country are supporting BJP. Just see the number of muslims that have joined BJP on last Friday.

What happened in UP was a naked dance of ugly 'Secoolarism'. Not just by their party SP but now by even the god of all secularists, Al Khangress.

I am wondering where are the Secoolar messiahs seiko, Bang Galore, guynextdoor2, [BREGS] bhai etc.

Perhaps it was a little too secular than they thought. :lol:

Ofcourse since 90% killed were muslims, rest of 10% hindus who attacked muslims and got killed. Picture of jats protesting in India.

8-8-2013_24665_l_T.jpg

Not Jats. Maybe somewhere in Sri Lanka.

To all who are speaking against jaat people reaction,
you idiot people i am from this district, do you people even know a bit the reality ? Want source , news links, idiots.
keep your mouth shut, you khongresi a$$ lickers.

Cool it! Cool it! keep your anger for the 2014 polls.

@seiko,

What do you say bro? Secular enough?

Because if you accept this, then it is not secularism; it is communalism against the silent majority.
@Tshering22 , I supporting secularism does not mean I am supporting congress version of secularism.. I do agree that this is communalism at its highest order..What can we expect from this vote bank politicians??

[Bregs];4782732 said:
How many thousands jats are in the relief camps ?

rightly said...

but in 2014 we JATS will ask how many congressis are members of parliament. .. & it will mean in UP,Haryana,Delhi & Rajasthans .

@Tshering22 , I supporting secularism does not mean I am supporting congress version of secularism.. I do agree that this is communalism at its highest order..What can we expect from this vote bank politicians??

Glad to know that you're not like them.

But I was hoping to see your open condemnation and anger without my mentioning you. :)

Glad to know that you're not like them.

But I was hoping to see your open condemnation and anger without my mentioning you. :)

Mate, I didnt see this thread!! I was busy on two other thread we are having discussion.. Too many posts to reply you know!! (Not playing victim card :P)

rightly said...

but in 2014 we JATS will ask how many congressis are members of parliament. .. & it will mean in UP,Haryana,Delhi & Rajasthans .

There will be fair amount of jats from Haryana, Rajasthan, in UP Ajit singh has good hold over them

Back
Top Bottom