What's new

Japan's Abe Takes Step to Enhance Military's Role

Abe is great for India. Both Modi and Abe are similar I think.

Yes. In Japan, the population have very positive feelings for PM Modi and have faith in growing Japanese and Indian strategic relationship. We are also providing over 4 billion USD to invest in the metro railway system and infrastructure in India. Also, Japan plans to build manufacturing plants in India . For example, Toyota and Honda will be opening new plants there. There are even talks of relocating manufacturing centers in China to India.

At least in India there are no hostile feelings amongst the domestic population against Japan. China is becoming too un-stable for our interest.

man you overrate yourself. you are just a poster on PDF. you are zero :rofl:

Could be worse I could be a Viet poster on PDF. :cheesy:

My friend, you focus on the negative qualities of leaders. Remember, that these men are politicians. Politicians are , naturally, going to be deceptive and calculating. If you study the writings of Niccolo Machiavelli, only a true politician will be able to hide his or her true intentions.

In regards to Nixon, he helped facilitate the Open Door Policy with Deng Xiaoping and is credited in helping revive the Chinese economy and the American strategy of courting China after the Sino Soviet Split. Nixon's policies in the US economy is something not really visited or studied but under his tenure, US economy was strong. As for Abe, a lot of people associate his negative ratings because many ministers that were under his party were resigning due to charges of plunder and corruption. This affected Abe's standing and of course he even mentioned that these resignations influenced his credibility. Hence , he resigned himself. Besides that tho, if you look at his policies in defense and on the economy -- they were stellar. He was largely unpopular, too, because he picked up after Koizumi, who had a strong relationship with Bush.

A large portion of Japan was anti-war and against the involvement of Japanese forces in the middle east. At that time.

Then why people will forever associate Nixon with Watergate? That will be Abe legacy mind you. He's a charlatan this is an obvious political ploy to boost his popularity & distract Japanese from their real malaise.

Just like Chinese are doing unfortunately.

you are a victim? :sarcastic:
Japan is ganging up on us so of course we are the victim here. We are peaceful loving country but Japan continue to threaten and ganging up to destroy our civilization. Our friends in the world can witness. We are in a difficult shoe and need emotional support from our peers.

LOL. You will only stutter in awe when you see the Emblem of the Rising Sun unfurled on our ships.

PS. Seriously tho, who's that hot girl on Genesis' avatar? Hot hot hot mommy :smitten:
you should read his comments on Japan and Vietnam. I always enjoy his posts on how and what the glorious people´s chinese army is capable of, while Vietnam army is nothing and can be defeated in one day.

he suggests Vietnam should surrender immediately and cede everything to the mighty China. after surrender, Vietnam would enjoy increasing trades with China.

this forum is full of chinese who suffer delusion.

Japan is ganging up on us so of course we are the victim here. We are peaceful loving country but Japan continue to threaten and ganging up to destroy our civilization. Our friends in the world can witness. We are in a difficult shoe and need emotional support from our peers.

A nation that has the audacity to violate the national territories of Vietnam, the Philippines, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, India is not a 'victim'.

That , my Chugukojin friend, is a trait of an aggressor.

you should read his comments on Japan and Vietnam. I always enjoy his posts on how and what the glorious people´s chinese army is capable of, while Vietnam army is nothing and can be defeated in one day.

he suggests Vietnam should surrender immediately and cede everything to the mighty China.

this forum is full of chinese who suffer delusion.

Hahaha! I remember the first day i posted here in PDF and i was swarmed by all the Chinese posters. They are all a very interesting lot. An interesting lot, truly.

I want to the world to see that it was Japan that aggressively seeking to fight us and make provocative gesture such as nationalizing a dispute island. We are the victim of being bully by an alliance back by the US.

Look who's talking about bullying:rofl:.... Dude you people are professionals in bullying , don't try to play victim card

STOP crying. the problem is nobody believes to you :haha:
even your best weather friend Pakistan does not support your latest provocation of placing an oil rig into our water.

Yes. In Japan, the population have very positive feelings for PM Modi and have faith in growing Japanese and Indian strategic relationship. We are also providing over 4 billion USD to invest in the metro railway system and infrastructure in India. Also, Japan plans to build manufacturing plants in India . For example, Toyota and Honda will be opening new plants there. There are even talks of relocating manufacturing centers in China to India.

At least in India there are no hostile feelings amongst the domestic population against Japan. China is becoming too un-stable for our interest.

Most Indians love Japan and respect the Japanese people. Hopefully with Modi at the helm, Indo Japan ties can reach new heights. India needs to attract more investment from Japan by creating a conducive environment.

not difficult to deal with them. just airdrop bunch of dirty women panties.. i guarantee no hentai nip army man can resist

Last edited:
A nation that has the audacity to violate the national territories of Vietnam, the Philippines, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, India is not a 'victim'.

That , my Chugukojin friend, is a trait of an aggressor.

Hahaha! I remember the first day i posted here in PDF and i was swarmed by all the Chinese posters. They are all a very interesting lot. An interesting lot, truly.
glad to see someone from Japan. Hope more Japanese come to the forum. And from Korea.
the forum has become very boring lately as chinese posters constantly harass and insult members from other countries.

Could be worse I could be a Viet poster on PDF. :cheesy:

Then why people will forever associate Nixon with Watergate? That will be Abe legacy mind you. He's a charlatan this is an obvious political ploy to boost his popularity & distract Japanese from their real malaise.

Just like Chinese are doing unfortunately.

Your frustration is revealing itself.

STOP crying. the problem is nobody believes to you :haha:
even your best weather friend Pakistan does not support your latest provocation of placing an oil rig into our water.
So do you admit and accept that we are being gang up or not? Remember we have not join anyone to gang up on anybody. We are peaceful. We have non-intervention policy and would not seek to fight anybody. But if others come aggressively threatten us with gun, we have no choice but to defend ourselves. After all, our territorial integrity is being challenge and threaten by you (Paracel belongs to us, we administer it) and Japan( Diaoyu's historical land).

Back
Top Bottom