What's new

Japan signs largest ever loan agreement with Bangladesh

$1.5 billion is not much, a single skyscraper can be worth more than that

China to sign $24 billion in loans to Bangladesh
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/china-sign-24-billion-loans-bangladesh-before-brics-summit-699527

In a major move of its kind, Bangladesh and China signed a Memorandum of Understanding on strengthening investment and production capacity cooperation in mid-October, with Bangladesh set to receive $24.45 billion in bilateral assistance from China for 34 projects and programs.

Combined with a further $13.6 billion in Chinese investment in the form of 13 joint ventures, the sum of $38.05 billion is the biggest ever assistance pledged to Bangladesh by any single country.
thumbs_b_c_eaef0a13588ad7cf5016a25f1ad4e541.jpg

http://aa.com.tr/en/analysis-news/o...nvestment-in-bangladesh-affects-region/683065

$1.5 billion , Japan is so cheap, the country can surely offer more than that.

$1.5 billion , Japan is so cheap, the country can surely offer more than that.
Comparing China with Japan is a bit unfair in my opinion. Japan has a stagnant economy(washed up economy to be more precise) After paying the pensions for this retirees they don't have much left to lend.

Besides 1.5bn is much better than nothing at all. We need every bit of assistance we can get. China on that matters definitely our best friend. We should even further improve our ties but it is a bit hard with present BD govt in power.

1.5bn is like nothing, I still believe Japan can do a better job than this. It is still the 3rd biggest economy in the world. But anyway Bangladesh is in a very favorable position where many big powers poured money in. Happy for you guys.

1.5bn is like nothing, I still believe Japan can do a better job than this. It is still the 3rd biggest economy in the world. But anyway Bangladesh is in a very favorable position where many big powers poured money in. Happy for you guys.
Even a blind can see BD has hell lots of potential, not to mention Japanese.

Comparing China with Japan is a bit unfair in my opinion. Japan has a stagnant economy(washed up economy to be more precise) After paying the pensions for this retirees they don't have much left to lend.

Besides 1.5bn is much better than nothing at all. We need every bit of assistance we can get. China on that matters definitely our best friend. We should even further improve our ties but it is a bit hard with present BD govt in power.
Japan's economy had been destroyed when they sighed the Plaza Accord with USA. That's the price they have to pay by being fellow buddy of USA. While China is wholly independent no matter in economy and military field. Shameful on the Yankees! Although I don't like Japan, but I also don't like the way how USA plundered the Japanese.

Even a blind can see BD has hell lots of potential, not to mention Japanese.
I hope this is not a joke.

That being said, Japanese are cautious financial dealers. They don't want to do MEGA-deals. They prefer several short-deals. And they are a bit scared too after several Japanese nationals were killed in a terrorist attack in Bangladesh. I can't blame them for being scared. It was our fault that Japanese nationals were killed in our country.

Japan's economy had been destroyed when they sighed the Plaza Accord with USA. That's the price they have to pay by being fellow buddy of USA. While China is wholly independent no matter in economy and military field. Shameful on the Yankees! Although I don't like Japan, but I also don't like the way how USA plundered the Japanese.
Aye. Japan and the Western Europe do whatever USA want them to do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom