What's new

Bangladesh, Japan to sign economic partnership agreement soon

They sell F-16 to Pakistan, Turkey, Netherlands and Greece. So as per your logic, US sees these countries through the Indian lense?

No! US sees them through the Russian lens via NATO.

Just as Taiwan and Korea are seen through the Chinese lens.

Arabs are seen through the Israeli lens.

Even you should get it now!

You are like some Arabs who think US gives a shit about them because they get the latest weapons 🤣🤣 The fact that the buggers cannot use them against their ACTUAL enemy escapes them 🤣🤣

As delusional as you are!!!

You are like some Arabs who think US gives a shit about them because they get the latest weapons 🤣🤣 The fact that the buggers cannot use them against their ACTUAL enemy escapes them 🤣🤣

I think you are making a lot of inferences in the pattern of 2+2=5.

No one knows - least of all you, what the big powers like USA and China, have planned for Bangladesh.

You can predict of course - but those predictions are as reliable as the gypsy woman's with a crystal ball.

No one knows - least of all you, what the big powers like USA and China, have planned for Bangladesh.

You can predict of course - but those predictions are as reliable as the gypsy woman's with a crystal ball.

Says the man who confidently asserts things that never happen 🤣🤣🤣

Remember your prediction about the dollar crunch 🤣

Hasina’s regime was also going to fall by Jan 🤣

Anyway, you have to be utterly thick to think US gives two shits about Bangladesh!!!

Are you the chief policymaker of the US? At least you talk like one. Let me repeat, the US doesn't give a f*uck about India. They will use you as a whore against China then throw you out to a trash bin.

Last edited:
Says the man who confidently asserts things that never happen 🤣🤣🤣

Remember your prediction about the dollar crunch 🤣

Hasina’s regime was also going to fall by Jan 🤣

Anyway, you have to be utterly thick to think US gives two shits about Bangladesh!!!

Your behavior and over-confidence is entirely annoying - see a psychiatrist.

And you are ignored. I suggest other posters do the same.

Are you the chief policymaker of the US? At least you talk like one. Let me repeat, the US doesn't give a f*uck about India. They will use you as a whore against China then throw you out to a trash bin.

Just ignore this over-confident guy. Azaira fotor fotor with no substance.

Last edited:
I don't trust the Japs. They consider India a strategic partner against China but we consider China a strategic partner against India. Our strategic interests are just the opposite.
What if Hindutva Govt is neutralized in India once and for all? Common Indian people aren't our enemies , neither the country India is!

I want India as a friendly neighbor ( indeed not as a friend!) ! And that's why we need a Govt that won't start licking Indian boot ( like current BAL GoB is doing) , to prolonged their dictatorship!

Your behavior and over-confidence is entirely annoying - see a psychiatrist.

And you are ignored. I suggest other posters do the same
@Bilal9 bhai, eita kono indian na. Eta holo @BananaRepublicUK ! Apnar or lekhar style mone ache kina jani na, tobe amar khub valo vabei mone ache!

Apni valo kore kheyal kore dekhen Indian rao eke doubt kore and trust kore na ze e asolei Indian!

Last edited:

Ei @BananaRepublicUK ( @IndianLite ) is empty headed ,but think that he is wisest man in the world!

Hasina bole ze uk er lok naki ekbela na kheye thake , seo nije uk born dabi kore bole ze tara naki uk te ekbela na kheye ache!

Ere seriously neyar dorkar ache bole mone hoy na amar!

@Bilal9 bhai, or emoji deyar style dekheo kintu bujha zay ze banda notun bottle a purano wine! 😊

What if Hindutva Govt is neutralized in India once and for all? Common Indian people aren't our enemies , neither the country India is!

I want India as a friendly neighbor ( indeed not as a friend!) ! And that's why we need a Govt that won't start licking Indian boot ( like current BAL GoB is doing) , to prolonged their dictatorship!

@Bilal9 bhai, eita kono indian na. Eta holo @BananaRepublicUK ! Apnar or lekhar style mone ache kina jani na, tobe amar khub valo vabei mone ache!

Apni valo kore kheyal kore dekhen Indian rao eke doubt kore and trust kore na ze e asolei Indian!

Manusher self confidence er koto obhab hoiley erokom barey barey account change korey. Khubi dukkhojonok.

Who is this @BananaRepublicUK? An Indian in disguise?
He pretended to be a born British with Bangladeshi origin!

However he always acted as BCL goons! He is banned permanently maybe , not sure!

But his writing style is almost same as @IndianLite !

He like to defame Bangladeshi users for their English skill and for many other issues, same as @BananaRepublicUK ! Here is a point and that is he even trolled with Bangladeshi users living aboard with good English skill! That day @IndianLite did the same for the same old user who live in USA ( not mentioning his name , but it was in a thread of black cats) , I remember! @Black_cats also doubted him as @UKBengali , but his nature is more like @BananaRepublicUK, if people observed carefully!

He used to tag people BNP supporters , if anyone slightly disagree with his opinion!

He once compared many of us with suicide bombers, and that day he also said that I should be picked up by police !

In many posts he showed his nature and I've no doubt that they are same person!

Specially when it comes to Hasina worship!

There are many more , if you want to compare, please try finding some old posts by @BananaRepublicUK using various tags!

Although it's not necessary maybe , I remember it because both user ID are positing without long gap, that's why I can remember his posting style!

Otherwise it's not necessary to remember the trolls , specially a cheap and blind partisan troll like him!

However interesting point is , @BananaRepublicUK always served Indian interest in Bangladesh , same as @IndianLite !

But now I see @IndianLite is taking Bangladeshi side , against some toxic Indian!

So that made me kinda sure that he isn't Indian , but actually a top rated pro Indian Bangladeshi, perhaps a die hard BAL supporter , or child of one of such person ( if he is a teenager) !

However @BananaRepublicUK was once doubted by @AmiEktaKharapChele Bhai , as another user named @Buddhistforlife , when he was trying to divide Bangladeshi people by Sufi/salafi division!

And this @Buddhistforlife is a separatist type ! He wanted CHT to be a free country from Bangladesh!

However I'm not sure about him, as I didn't often observe post of @budhistforlife ,so I can't confirm!

But @BananaRepublicUK has striking similarities with @IndianLite

Bhai @saif , people can change user ID , but they can't change their nature, specially if they are underage people!

Even both use countless emojis like teenagers in almost every posts!

Also his anti America ,anti west stance and gullible nature ,and seeing everything as black and white is same as @BananaRepublicUK!

There are many more , hard to explain in one post!

Last edited:
Bhai @saif , people can change user ID , but they can't change their nature, specially if they are underage people!

Even both use countless emojis like teenagers in almost every posts!

Also his anti America ,anti west stance and gullible nature ,and seeing everything as black and white is same as @BananaRepublicUK!

There are many more , hard to explain in one post!
Thank you for your informative post about @BananaRepublicUK. I really appreciate it :-)
@BananaRepublicUK

Bangladesh, Japan to sign economic partnership agreement

Star Business Report

Bangladesh and Japan have agreed to sign the economic partnership agreement (EPA) soon to deepen and expand bilateral trade and investment between two nations, the commerce ministry said today.

To take the matter forward, the second round of talks will begin on July 25 in Dhaka and end on July 26, according to the ministry.

"We are working on EPA to take the bilateral relations to new heights. The problems faced by Japanese investors will be solved in the light of EPA. This will accelerate foreign investments and industrial production," said Commerce Minister Tipu Munshi.

He shared the information after a meeting with visiting Economy, Trade, and Industry Minister of Japan Yasutoshi Nishimura.

They met after the daylong summit on "Bangladesh-Japan economic relations for the next 50 years: for the industry upgradation of Bangladesh".

The Japan External Trade Organisation (Jetro), Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (Bida), and the Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FBCCI) jointly organised the summit, which took place at Pan Pacific Sonargaon in Dhaka this afternoon.

In April this year, Dhaka and Tokyo signed a memorandum of understanding on the proposed EPA during the visit of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina to Japan.

Both the countries aim to sign the EPA by the end of 2025 or early 2026 when Bangladesh is expected to graduate to become a developing country.

Bangladesh is showing interest to sign trade agreements with its major partners in order to retain duty-free export benefits after graduating from the group of the least-developed countries (LDCs) in 2026.

Munshi said they discussed the continuation of zero-duty entry of Bangladeshi products to Japan in the post-LDC era.

At the meeting, Japan also expressed interest to invest in mega projects of Bangladesh, said Munshi.

He said Japan is already investing in mega projects here and showed interest to invest more.

At the meeting, they also stressed the need for exploring potential areas of bilateral investment.
Bangla deshi are smart not to take sides in international conflicts , shekh Hasina is mature politican and she plays her cards wisely . This is why bangladesh is developing at reasonable pace .

Bangla deshi are smart not to take sides in international conflicts , shekh Hasina is mature politican and she plays her cards wisely . This is why bangladesh is developing at reasonable pace .
Under the leadership of Sheikh Hasina, Bangladesh takes Indian side in international politics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom