What's new

Japan rated Asia’s most peaceful country, China falters

There's nothing wrong with being a whore state. If this is your vision for your country, others shouldn't try to stop you :). For Britain, this arrangement has brought a lot of benefits. The five-eyes surveillance cartel is but one example. I feel very sorry for those who whore and whore but see very little benefit though, except getting 46th place on some thinktank index, but still living on the same 1900/USD per capita. Even whores deserve to be properly compensated for their labor, not cheated by clients who run without paying :cry:.
are you sure VN has $1,900 per capita? and why are you laughing? Not long ago China was at that level.

Even if the number of VN is true, how comes that we have better socioeconomic data than countries with a higher figure such as the Philippines ($2,765)? some chinese even think VN living standard is as low as countries in poor africa.

we export and import more than the Philippines.
we have no slums.
we have nuclear programs.
we have space center.
all other categories from education (PISA), healthcare, roads, ports, longevity, etc...in everything we are better.
we have formidable armed forces: from fighter jets to guided missile frigates to submarines to ballistic missiles. No country in SE Asia dares to challenge us military.

And last but not least when are you moron going to shut up and stop using "w" word? I just wonder if you get orgasm when mocking on VN poverty?

why the hell should I waste my time talking to you?

Last edited:
If China reaches the standard of quality and life of US per person, She will be 4 times the economy size of USA. For your info, China has start pumping money into R&D and is 2nd largest spender besides US. Dont forget, the China scientist paid and their research is probably 1/4 of what US are doing. So probably, China and US are on the same scale in R&D.

I agree with you...And when China match reaches the parity in providing quality of life and innovation like US,Japan and Europe...China will be unbetable power of the world...Because China has several other advantage like huge population, rich cultural histroy and power to dominate....

Personally although India has border dispute with China, i feel i like to see the rise of China as a global power...Because India and Indian does not have any cultural animosity with China at any point of time like we have with other people in our neighourhood...

we export and import more than the Philippines.
we have no slums.
we have nuclear programs.
we have space center.

?

we export and import more than the Philippines. (all primitive primates so are not very different )
we have no slums (because your whole country is a jungle hole, and u lived in civilized world)
we have nuclear programs. (so does North Korea)
we have space center. (more like a childern's science museum playground)
all other categories from education (PISA), healthcare, roads, ports, longevity, etc...in everything we are better (yes better than North Korea).
we have formidable armed forces (can dominate any monkey kingdom for sure)

from fighter jets (mig-21s? or mig-15s? lol) to guided missile frigates to submarines to ballistic missiles (you mean those fancy toys you bought from Russia with your chicken size money robbed from dead poor viets?) .

No country in SE Asia dares to challenge us military. (will a sane human pick a fight with monkey? no, of course not :D)

so what more deluded nonsense you've got for your miserable country and people?

Japan love and support Uighur people.

I think China should rent a ship and loaded thousands of Uighur send it to Japan.

Japan peace index will increase from 8 to 1 in less than 20 years.

Thanks to Kolaps.

we export and import more than the Philippines. (all primitive primates so are not very different )
we have no slums (because your whole country is a jungle hole, and u lived in civilized world)
we have nuclear programs. (so does North Korea)
we have space center. (more like a childern's science museum playground)
all other categories from education (PISA), healthcare, roads, ports, longevity, etc...in everything we are better (yes better than North Korea).
we have formidable armed forces (can dominate any monkey kingdom for sure)

from fighter jets (mig-21s? or mig-15s? lol) to guided missile frigates to submarines to ballistic missiles (you mean those fancy toys you bought from Russia with your chicken size money robbed from dead poor viets?) .

No country in SE Asia dares to challenge us military. (will a sane human pick a fight with monkey? no, of course not :D)

so what more deluded nonsense you've got for your miserable country and people?
1.Okay, then we have super sapper team who can sneak into China territory in 1984, destroyed $ 10 milion China radar and withdraw without being detected. We have 'mysterious' forces killing 10 Chinese troops without being detected in Gaven reef in 1990 incident on our side,too

China dont have any sappers who can do the same thing like ours bcz their generals dont have any experience in real war, so they only can give Chinese troops some poor and useless training :pop:

2. China have millions 'cave man' when its hard to find 'cave men' even in VN jungle :laugh:
yan.jpg

Last edited:

I think China should rent a ship and loaded thousands of Uighur send it to Japan.

Thanks to Kolaps.
do You know what,赛林老目沙比台巴子 means?If you don't know, don't pretend to be taiwanren

and your viet brides are dying to marry to those 'cave man' for few hundred bucks```it really sums up your miserable people and real hardship in your jungle kingdom
1. our girls have the right to marry with any one they want. We r poorer than u bcz u willing to suck JP-US hard to get some cheap Yen-USD since 1978 . Now US-JP r our friends, we soon will get richer than ur 'cave man'

2. one more different between VN and China : China is just a cheap chess , divided into 2 parts (main land-TW) by US when VN defeated US in 1975 and became united nation.:pop:

Thanks to Kolaps.

:lol:

:dance3:

Where are other peaceful countries when their presence is most needed?

Beijing provides selfless aid to Africa in dangerous fight against Ebola

As the proverb goes, "A friend in need is a friend indeed," China's aid to Africa during the Ebola outbreak highlights its resolve to help the African people fight the epidemic.

China, deeply concerned over the spread of the deadly virus, has sent disease control experts to three Ebola-affected West African nations, Guinea, Liberia and Sierra, marking the first time China has provided assistance to foreign countries in the form of dispatching taskforces of public health emergency experts.

A Chinese plane carrying emergency humanitarian supplies, including protective clothing, disinfectants, thermo-detectors and medicines, landed in Guinea recently.

The experts and supplies came at a critical time as the deadly virus became rampant in the region.

China has long been committed to helping African countries improve their medical and healthcare conditions, and answered the call from Africa and the World Health Organization for assistance swiftly and efficiently out of true concern for the health of African people.

Well aware of the destructive effect of viruses, with the outbreak of SARS in 2003 and the H7N9 bird flu virus in recent years, China has accumulated rich experience in control and prevention of public health emergencies.

The Chinese experts in Africa will work with local medical teams and share their expertise in controlling and preventing disease, training local medical workers on personal protection, disinfection and biological safety.

Some may suspect China's aid to Africa is conditional. Those people should know that it is in line with Chinese virtues to help those in need while asking nothing for return, which is something few countries do.

To help Africa fight against malaria, the widespread epidemic, China assisted with the construction of 30 hospitals and 30 malaria prevention and control centers.

It also provided 800 million yuan ($130 million) worth of medical equipment and supplies, such as anti-malaria drugs, and trained over 3,000 medical staff.

Meanwhile, there are currently 43 Chinese medical teams in 42 African countries. And an increasing number of teams are sent to remote areas in Africa annually, offering programs to train various types of qualified personnel on the continent.

Since the outbreak of the Ebola epidemic, members of Chinese medical teams have remained in their positions and continue to offer treatment to the patients infected with the virus, due to their deep concern for the health of African people and strong belief that the virus can be defeated.

It is hoped that with the assistance from the international community, China included, the spread of deadly viruses like Ebola can be controlled and prevented sooner rather than later.

Ya other way to steal their resources by smugging out of the country or sending your own workers stealing that little jobs the locals have nice one Maoist Imperial china

Thanks to Kolaps.
I agree. China should encourage Uygures and other minorities to emigrate to Japan! In China's history, anytime there were large amount of minorities, those minorities would always exploit and pillage a weakening empire, i.e. the end of Han, the end of Tang, the end of Song, the end of Ming. Sorry, I cannot force myself to love those people and call them so called "同胞"。 They were peace loving when China was prosperous, but when China was weak, they took advantage and started pillaging and killing their neighbors.

do You know what,赛林老目沙比台巴子 means?If you don't know, don't pretend to be taiwanren

他就是个装逼货,是大陆人,这点我可以确定,除了天天唧唧歪歪communism,什么都不懂,估计连台湾都没去过。

Last edited:
Ya other way to steal their resources by smugging out of the country or sending your own workers stealing that little jobs the locals have nice one Maoist Imperial china
We pay market price for your banana and this is how you treat us? LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom