What's new

Japan rated Asia’s most peaceful country, China falters

Wow Viet, it seems you really worship these "objective" indices compiled by Western thinktanks. Then let me give you a little sneak peak on their next index so you can prepare now. It's called the Good Whore Index (GWI) and its ranked by the following criteria:
  1. How often you vote with the US in the UN.
  2. How often you borrow money from the IMF or Worldbank
  3. How often you let monetary policy be influenced by American 'advisors'
  4. How much you lift trade barriers against American imports
  5. How often you sanction countries that the US tells you to
  6. How many US military bases you build in your countries
  7. How many brothels you build next to the bases so those good soldiers can be serviced.
Get to work now so Vietnam can surge past China in another index :agree:.
you moron live in UK, a country that can be called as slave or whore as your defintion.
when are you going to return to the glorious communist paradise China?

oh wait...I guess you are a son of a corrupt ccp official, and want rather to stay in a western country.

That is why Chinese are crying because Japanese are changing the constitution in their own country :lol:

Japan doesn't have the army at the moment but it has the tech. It is only matter of time they will have strongest army in east Asia.

For example I think their 5th gen fighter will be finished before you finish your 4th gen f35copy.

:tup:

Chinese economy is already sinking like a stone in the sea. With 1,5 billion hungry Chinese it is matter of time, the problem will solve itself. They are comparing themselves with first world countries like Japan :lol: They have stable economy. They don't have to grow although they are doing. If China stops growing it will face economic disaster.

Pretty much covered it. :-)

Last edited:
you moron live in UK, a country that can be called as slave or whore as your defintion.
when are you going to return to the glorious communist paradise China?

oh wait...I guess you are a son of a corrupt ccp official, and want rather to stay in a western country.

There's nothing wrong with being a whore state. If this is your vision for your country, others shouldn't try to stop you :). For Britain, this arrangement has brought a lot of benefits. The five-eyes surveillance cartel is but one example. I feel very sorry for those who whore and whore but see very little benefit though, except getting 46th place on some thinktank index, but still living on the same 1900/USD per capita. Even whores deserve to be properly compensated for their labor, not cheated by clients who run without paying :cry:.

You are so desperate for Japan. There are probably whores on the streets of Constantinople who can play harder-to-get than this. But amid all this desperation, your terrorist friends just decapitated a Japanese mercenary, skinned him and used the skin to repair their yurts, and then stripped his flesh to make kebab. How can you expect any warm feelings from them when you greet their nationals with such nomadic savagery? :rofl:

LOL, that's one of the strongest rebuttals I ever read on this forum.

I guess nothing more has to be wasted on that desperate nomad.

:lol:, i know right? Japan is so weak, we only spend less than 0.9% of our national GDP on defense expenditure. Yet China is concerned about our 'militarism'.

Oi Vei! :lol:

I really don't know whether I should cry or laugh..Japan doesn't has a modern force,yet China,the most powerful state is unable to retake what it thinks its own,Daioyu.. :rofl:

sometimes I wonder whether these guys have a brain or not. :lol:

The growth of China and to some extent India is vastly different from Japan,South Korea,EU and US...It will definitely takes time to reach the quality and standard of life as it exists in US and Japan...The core strength of Japan in particular and US also, is the ability to innovate new things and they are always on the top in innovation and technology...As long of China is not crossing them with innovation and technology till that point of time US,Japan and EU will be leader of this world...China will be always playing the catching up game and can boost of its military and consumption based economy but it can be economy which creates new products for the rest of the world...

that viet monkey is a full-time western licker now```remember few years back on youtube viets were very anti-western```and we all know what caused this norm thesedays````you know backstabbing and clownish creatures are always swings in-between :D

and you monkeys should off to the jungles leave the cities for the humans :D

Not surprising that the Malaysians call you are "chinese pigs" :omghaha:

World-Murder-Rate-Geocurrents-Map-1024x726.png

The colour of china on the map will change quickly from 2014.

Last edited:
If you use nukes you can be sure all NATO nuclear bombs will pound your city centers as response. Chinese race will cease to exist. So you have to play the game by the rules. Any way I think Japan's strategy is to dismantle your economy and disintegrate your country in smaller parts. There is nothing you can do in this cold war. Just accept it and take it as a man
The very first thing you have to make sure is whether NATO brave enough to do this or not.

Chinese economy is already sinking like a stone in the sea. With 1,5 billion hungry Chinese it is matter of time, the problem will solve itself. They are comparing themselves with first world countries like Japan :lol: They have stable economy. They don't have to grow although they are doing. If China stops growing it will face economic disaster.
Much better than yours, right? Or you are the second largest economic system in this world?

Last edited:
You are so desperate for Japan. There are probably whores on the streets of Constantinople who can play harder-to-get than this. But amid all this desperation, your terrorist friends just decapitated a Japanese mercenary, skinned him and used the skin to repair their yurts, and then stripped his flesh to make kebab. How can you expect any warm feelings from them when you greet their nationals with such nomadic savagery? :rofl:

You left that kebab eater speechless :rofl:

The growth of China and to some extent India is vastly different from Japan,South Korea,EU and US...It will definitely takes time to reach the quality and standard of life as it exists in US and Japan...The core strength of Japan in particular and US also, is the ability to innovate new things and they are always on the top in innovation and technology...As long of China is not crossing them with innovation and technology till that point of time US,Japan and EU will be leader of this world...China will be always playing the catching up game and can boost of its military and consumption based economy but it can be economy which creates new products for the rest of the world...

If China reaches the standard of quality and life of US per person, She will be 4 times the economy size of USA. For your info, China has start pumping money into R&D and is 2nd largest spender besides US. Dont forget, the China scientist paid and their research is probably 1/4 of what US are doing. So probably, China and US are on the same scale in R&D.

Any country that touch China with nukes will be turned into glass. That includes all of NATO.
Japanese are too irrelevant for anyone to come to their rescue including the US.

China now has a hardline president in Xi Jinping and the military budget and military build up will accelerate rapidly. We have the money, we have the engineers & scientists, we have the resources, we have the technology and finally we have a president that is willing to play hardball with thuggish regimes like Japan.

Japan is doing a wonderful job of dismantling its own economy. Japanese economy has been dead for the past 25 years. Its population is the world's oldest and a population that is shrinking.

Japanese companies are all going bankrupt as Chinese and Korean companies destroy Japanese companies and put them into bankruptcy.

Japanese economy is shrinking, Japanese inflation is rising and its wages are falling. They have stagflation.

To even take Japan seriously is pushing it.

Japan is finished as a country and as a civilisation. They mess with the PLA, we will put them out of their misery.
Like a good samurai they decide to die on their feet fighting so China has no choice but to inflict mortal destruction on them unless they allow the Ryukyu Islanders to have their independence.

yes, chinese should scrap the fcking provoking 9-10 dash line, that is all. that is the source of all tensions.
otherwise the world war III could errupt soon. yes, Japan as major military power in the region can help smaller nations against chinese bullying and robbing.
But how can Japan stop thousands of T-99 tanks from rolling across the border and into Hanoi? Raining fire upon Vietnamese villages whenever they feel like shooting something and crushing Vietnamese houses at night to see the panic on villagers' faces.

aaaaaaaaaaye gotta get your hands bloody every once in awhile

China knows a thing are two about real genocide.
The Huns tried to mess with us. They are no more. The Mongols tried to mess with us. They are like three million people living in a desert now. The Japanese tried to mess with us. They are heading for the "big bang" ending thanks to PLA within 10 years max.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom