What's new

Japan Air force

For me the best equipped and possibly most tech savy air force in ASIA.

World class facilities and THEY if they ever have too THEY KNOW HOW TO FIGHT

Better than PLAAF & INDIAN AIR FORCE & saudi air force who are the other 3 big bad boys of asia

For me the best equipped and possibly most tech savy air force in ASIA.

World class facilities and THEY if they ever have too THEY KNOW HOW TO FIGHT

Better than PLAAF & INDIAN AIR FORCE & saudi air force who are the other 3 big bad boys of asia

Ahead of IAF, but decades behind PLAAF.

lol, do you truly believe their aged F-15 and F-2 (an overpriced piece of sh!t) can be a match for PLAAF.

The Japanese now better to learn how to build a 3rd aircraft comparable to F-15 by their own. :coffee:

lol, do you truly believe their aged F-15 and F-2 (an overpriced piece of sh!t) can be a match for PLAAF.The Japanese now better to learn how to build a 3rd aircraft comparable to F-15 by their own. :coffee:

perhaps 0.4 or 0.5 decades behind plaaf :lol:

f-15s and f-2s, perhaps cant be a match for USAF, but against your crash-happy
j-10, su-27 copy J-11, and obsolete fleets of J-8/7 their more than enough to
twist PLAAF's arm before plaaf can get a grip on JASDF

PLAAF is 70% F6 F7 AND J8 in other words obselete.

JAPAN AIR FORCE has operated AESA radars for a decade. PLAAF will not get AESA until 2016+

why do they have a red dott on their airplanes?

Flag of Japan

Japan-flag.gif

I love those F-2s. They are F-16s on steroids and the color scheme is awesome.

They look nice but they cost more than what a Rafale today costs (by 90s standards). And there's simply nothing to justify the price of an F-16-on-steriods to go upto $95 million apiece.

Kinda looks like USAF 2.0!!!

No offence

i see...english are also inspired by one small red dott

No not exactly its just the national colors of the respective countries. The roundel doesn't even need to be 'round' at times.

Some examples:

roundel_0_nato.gif

lol, do you truly believe their aged F-15 and F-2 (an overpriced piece of sh!t) can be a match for PLAAF.

The Japanese now better to learn how to build a 3rd aircraft comparable to F-15 by their own. :coffee:

PUREST FORM OF BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom