What's new

Japan Air force

Jigs, dude there's already a Japanese military thread that I started. It'd have been great it you could post all this there.

MODS: Please Merge the two threads of Japanese.

for me i dont seee these jet as capable as their orginal adviseries japan airforce i think is not that good might be im wrong but what i think i have said

for me i dont seee these jet as capable as their orginal adviseries japan airforce i think is not that good might be im wrong but what i think i have said

ask american air force pilots of ww2, they'll wet their pants thinking of the "zero" fighter and japanese tactics

They took advantage of the Zero's weaknesses after.

Exactly the point i was trying to make. Any air force can be routed if their weaknessess are
exploited, but its if you dont recognise they're weaknessess that they'll get you, there's no point
in "looking" or "seeming" to be good then

ask american air force pilots of ww2, they'll wet their pants thinking of the "zero" fighter and japanese tactics
May be you should actually ask the history books instead. See how often US pilots in known less maneuverable fighters did not hesitate to take on the Zero. Like the Flying Tigers in China.

Exactly the point i was trying to make. Any air force can be routed if their weaknessess are
exploited, but its if you dont recognise they're weaknessess that they'll get you, there's no point
in "looking" or "seeming" to be good then

Then how exactly did they wet their pants by thinking of the Zero fighter? :confused:

xerox copy of israeli airforce they are very very similar to each other both make F 16 on their turff both have awacs similar both have US made F 15 chinkook,blakchawks etc

Then how exactly did they wet their pants by thinking of the Zero fighter? :confused:

coz they didnt know zero's weaknessess, they were clobbered. after they knew
about it well, (as someone else pointed out) they routed zero

its my turn to say - :confused:

May be you should actually ask the history books instead. See how often US pilots in known less maneuverable fighters did not hesitate to take on the Zero. Like the Flying Tigers in China.

'cause they HAVE to. that doesnt mean they weren't afraid of it/feard it.
as they learnt about the zero and its drawbacks when they studied a Rei-sen
that had made an emergency landing in the Aleutian islands, with only minor
damage. It's evaluation by USA resulted in several improvements to the
Grummam F4F and F6F 'hellcat' fighters.

it wasnt long thereafter the tide turned against the zero, in the battle
of Midway which was one of the most prominent, where the zero's
weaknessess like its light(er) armor and non-self sealing tanks were
exploited for the first time by US fighters

Back
Top Bottom