What's new

Jamaat is terrorist group: FBCCI

Why are you guys afraid to kill of jamaat and *******

We have own system to punish the criminals. I don't like to hear the comments from the outsider. Killing of any member of the Bangladeshi will never be supported by any Bangladeshis. Ya, Jamati and Communism are the two diseases which are imposed from the neighbor to make fighting amongst the Bangladeshi Brothers. But the good news is that Jamat and Communist always loose Jamanat in election in Bangladeshi Politics. So, No violence will be made. We understand all the tricks of the aggressors. We must solve the diseases of the Jamat and Communism by motivation and True History. History of the Bangladesh Awami League, History of the Bangladesh Nationalist Party , History of Vashani, History of us. Killers have no party. Those must be put under the laws. It is the final point. There is no matter of Politicization. We understand all the ill motivated Satan's tricks who want violence to destroy us, to finish us. This is the final message to you. Stop Barking. I am the Bangladeshi Nationalist and member of the Mass Awami. I am Vashani. I am Bangladesh.

And rawamileagers are indian razakars!

Almost 40% Bangladeshis are the supporter of the Bangladesh Awami League. Awami League is a Vashani Product. It is never the collaborator. Ya, the RAWmmunist portion which invaded the Great Bangladesh Awami League may be such type of Razakars. We must to purify Bangladesh Awami League from the RAWmmunist Khoppor. But Never mark the respected Patriot 40% Bangladeshis as Indian Razakars. It will be sin of you. The RAWmmunist will must be less than 1% of the total population. Maximum RAWmmunists are the Aryans both Brahmin and the Iranic Aryan originated. Those are never part of us. We must have to kick out them from the Bangladesh Awami League to purify it for the sake of the Bangladeshi mass. Never response to the outsider poodle. We are never a myth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom