What's new

Jamaat is terrorist group: FBCCI

Just days ago Awami League was saying Jamaat is "terrorist" organization. They should be shot at sight. Now Awami League police force accompanying Jamaat procession and even permission for larger demonstration is given. Awami League and its thug brigade is eating their decption now.
-----------------------
পুলিশকে সঙ্গে নিয়ে রাজধানীতে শিবিরের মিছিল
নিজস্ব প্রতিবেদক
নতুন বার্তা ডটকম

ঢাকা: পূর্বঘোষিত কর্মসূচি অনুযায়ী রাজধানীতে পুলিশকে সঙ্গে নিয়েই শান্তিপূর্ণ মিছিল করেছে ছাত্রশিবির। সকাল ১০টার দিকে কাকরাইলের নাইটেঙ্গেল মোড় থেকে শুরু হয়ে নয়াপল্টন-ফকিরাপুল-মতিঝিলের শাপলা চত্বরে গিয়ে সমাবেশ করে মিছিলটি শেষ হয়। এ মিছিলে প্রায় পাঁচশত শিবিরের নেতাকর্মী অংশ নেন। পুলিশ মিছিলের কাছে থাকলেও কোনো বাধা দেয়নি।

পুলিশ জানায়, শান্তিপূর্ণভাবে কর্মসূচি পালনের অধিকার সব রাজনৈতিক দলের আছে। তবে শিবির কোনো অপ্রীতিকর ঘটনা ঘটাতে না পারে সেজন্য আমরা প্রস্তুত আছি।
মিছিল চলাকালে আশপাশের রাস্তা বন্ধ হয়ে যায়। ঝামেলা এড়াতে সাধারণ মানুষ রাস্তা থেকে নিরাপদে চলে যেতে দেখা যায়।

সমাবেশে ঢাকা মহানগর জামায়াতের সহকারী সেক্রেটারি সেলিম উদ্দীন পুলিশকে ধন্যবাদ জানিয়ে বলেন, জামায়াত শিবিরের গণতান্ত্রিক কর্মসূচিতে বাধা না দিলে আমরাও শান্তিপূর্ণ কর্মসূচি করতে পারি। অবিলম্বে ট্রাইব্যুনাল বাতিল করে জামায়াত নেতাদের মুক্তি না দিলে হরতালসহ আরো কঠোর কর্মসূচি দেয়া হবে। প্রয়োজনে লাগাতার হরতাল কর্মসূচি আসতে পারে।

তিনি বগুড়ায় জামায়াত শিবিরের তিনজন নিহত হওয়ায় ঘটনায় স্বরাষ্ট্রমন্ত্রীর পদত্যাগ দাবি করেন।

মিছিলটি শুরু হওয়ার পরপরই পেছন থেকে বেশ কয়েকটি ককটেল বিস্ফোরণের খবর পাওয়া গেছে। তবে কে বা কারা এ ঘটনা ঘটিয়েছে তা জানা যায়নি।

??????? ????? ???? ????????? ??????? ????? | politics | natunbarta.com

Communists are patronizing the Jamat to destroy the Bangladeshi Nationalists. Communists and the Jamat both are enemies to the Vashani and Present Bangladeshi Nation. Both should be kicked politically. I think the machinery of the Awami League is not in the hands of the real Awami League leaders. Now it is in the hands of the Communists. Jamat is targeting to take the machinery of the Nationalists. If those two happen Bangladesh would be under many troubles. Combined effort of the Nationalists and the Awami can save the country from the trap game of the Communists and the Jamatis. Communists and Jamatis both are being run by the Aggressors to crush us to finish us. We must have to purify Bangladesh Awami League from the Communist and the Bangladesh Nationalist Party from the Jamatis and also from the communist. This is the main solution. We are not a myth. We must triumph. No place for the Jamatis and the Communist. We are the Bangladesh Nationalist Awami People, collectively the Bangladeshi Race, the seventh largest Nation of the world. None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our race. We are the Bangladeshi Race. We are the Pure One. We understand all the tricks. We must solve all of those. That is the final point.

Communists are patronizing the Jamat to destroy the Bangladeshi Nationalists. Communists and the Jamat both are enemies to the Vashani and Present Bangladeshi Nation. Both should be kicked politically. I think the machinery of the Awami League is not in the hands of the real Awami League leaders. Now it is in the hands of the Communists. Jamat is targeting to take the machinery of the Nationalists. If those two happen Bangladesh would be under many troubles. Combined effort of the Nationalists and the Awami can save the country from the trap game of the Communists and the Jamatis. Communists and Jamatis both are being run by the Aggressors to crush us to finish us. We must have to purify Bangladesh Awami League from the Communist and the Bangladesh Nationalist Party from the Jamatis and also from the communist. This is the main solution. We are not a myth. We must triumph. No place for the Jamatis and the Communist. We are the Bangladesh Nationalist Awami People, collectively the Bangladeshi Race, the seventh largest Nation of the world. None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our race. We are the Bangladeshi Race. We are the Pure One. We understand all the tricks. We must solve all of those. That is the final point.

One thing for sure, we are one heck of a confused nation. There are those who are going after personal interest, sacrificing the collective interest of the country, those are the real enemies of the people. These traitors are working day and night to keep the masses confused.

Jamaat has taken center stage of political opposition and movement against Awami League oppression while BNP the main opposition is fading in the background. By repressing BNP and allowing Jamaat to come to center stage Awami League proven its "war crime" tribunal hoax once again. This picture is taken today from Motijheel in the central business district, just across from FBCCI, which few days ago issued a statement that Jamaat is "terrorist" group. By allowing Jammat to hold peaceful rally Awami League regime itself nullified that statement and left FBCCI hanging by thread.

Source: ????? ??????? ??????? ???? ??????? ????? ????: ??????? | politics | natunbarta.com

Jamaat has taken center stage of political opposition and movement against Awami League oppression while BNP the main opposition is fading in the background. By repressing BNP and allowing Jamaat to come to center stage Awami League proven its "war crime" hoax once again. This picture is taken today from Motijheel in the central business district, just across from FBCCI, which few days ago issued a statement that Jamaat is "terrorist" group. By allowing Jammat to hold peaceful rally Awami League regime itself nullified that statement and left FBCCI hanging by thread.

Source: ????? ??????? ??????? ???? ??????? ????? ????: ??????? | politics | natunbarta.com

You are correct. Kalu Miah will either be Communist or the Jamatis. Nothing else. I have nothing to answer to him.

Oi Foreigner Tate tor Bap er ki? We are expert to solve our own problems which are imposed from the outside. Barking from the outsider poodle is not needed for the alert Owner of the House.
Why are you guys afraid to kill of jamaat and *******

You are correct. Kalu Miah will either be Communist or the Jamatis. Nothing else. I have nothing to answer to him.

Please quit the name calling. You do not know me, nor I you. I am not calling you names or putting labels on you since I have no idea who you are, so please do not do the same for me, since you have no idea who I am and what I stand for.

I merely pointed out that your drivels and rants are symptomatic of confused minds of which there are plenty of among us Bangladeshi's.

I merely pointed out that your drivels and rants are symptomatic of confused minds of which there are plenty of among us Bangladeshi's.

From my side, my post was not pointed at you at all. It was clearly reflecting Awami League duplicity.

From my side, my post was not pointed at you at all. It was clearly reflecting Awami League duplicity.

I understood the point of your post and that it was not directed towards me. Thanks for clarifying.

180 degree U-turn by Jamat

Before :

31_Jamat+Shibir+clash_280113.jpg

Now

382172_488414037882774_240919641_n.jpg

Background news is

Awami League seeing Jamaat in action went for some sort of compromise but Jamaat had been steady with their demand. While that was going on we saw Jamaat holding meeting at the heart of Motijheel and Police accompany Jamaat demonstration, Jamaat giving flower to police. All part of Awami farcical show. Since, Jamaat did not budge from its demand, awami league is moving with police beating again. Observe the situation closely - there will be one verdict tomorrow and hartal has already been called. From this evening events there is hardly any sign of flower coming tomorrow.

180 degree U-turn by Jamat

Before :

31_Jamat+Shibir+clash_280113.jpg

Now

.jpg

News, picture, article and video could very well be deceptive tools. The impression that I get from UR posts is that U are one of the few that has direct connection with BD'S politics but U are merely a novice in global affair. Lynching scheme of Jamaati leaders has been linked with WOT.
And they would be portrayed as public enemies, so go figure.. By saying it, I rest my case.

Media Lies and the Onset of War - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom