What's new

Jamaat-e-Ahmadiyya pledges $15,000 donation for Pakistan’s dams

I suggest you follow your religion and stop lying or present proof of your assertion.

If Ahmadiyya close down their Israel temple and divest from Israel and IDF, we will consider it a good step.

Furthermore, if Ahmadiyya stop taking state sponsorship for the tv station in the U.K., it could alleviate tensions.

Accept Pakistan’s Constitution and instead of trying to sully Pakistan’s image abroad, work to show the good in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Jitna paisa es Jamaat ke paas hai shayad kisi aur ke paas nai. Kamazkam 150,000 toh deyte. tch tch tch.

I am happy to be considered intolerant for my views on enemies of Rasool Allah. My faith doesn't permit me to tolerate enemies of Prophet.
There was a kind before u who declared everything/ everyone kafir who didn’t agree with their version by now they are almost gone .. interestingly herecomes your kind who wish to suck the blood of any one who doesnt agree with your version “ it can only last for so long and the ideology is bound to be doomed

There was a kind before u who declared everything/ everyone kafir who didn’t agree with their version by now they are almost gone ..
My kind are here for 1400 years and will be here till the eternity. The person who believes in Unity of Allah and Finality of Prophet is a Muslim whether he is Suni, Shia, Deobandi, Barelvi or Wahabi. We all are Muslims and we will be here till the end of days.

Our version(The version of Suni, Shia, Deobandi, Barelvi, Wahabi) is the version of Quran and Sunnah and whoever believes in Mirza Qadiyani was Kafir and will remain a kafir. Qadiyanis were kafir, they are kafir and they will remain kafir. No force on earth can stop us from calling the enemies of Rasool Allah as Kafir and Murtid.

interestingly herecomes your kind who wish to suck the blood of any one who doesnt agree with your version “
Keep your fantasies to yourself. I dont need a certificate from you to be a good Muslim.

it can only last for so long and the ideology is bound to be doomed

Our ideology has survived 1400 years and it will survive till the end of days. Doomed were the ideologies who differed from the path of Muhammad Rasool Allah. Read what we had done to the likes of Musailma, Aswad Ansi, Haris Damishqi, Mughaira bin saeed, Mir Muhammad Hussain Mashahdi and Son of Kaseeti Ghulam Qadiani. They were doomed along with their ideologies.

My kind are here for 1400 years and will be here till the eternity. The person who believes in Unity of Allah and Finality of Prophet is a Muslim whether he is Suni, Shia, Deobandi, Barelvi or Wahabi. We all are Muslims and we will be here till the end of days.

Our version(The version of Suni, Shia, Deobandi, Barelvi, Wahabi) is the version of Quran and Sunnah and whoever believes in Mirza Qadiyani was Kafir and will remain a kafir. Qadiyanis were kafir, they are kafir and they will remain kafir. No force on earth can stop us from calling the enemies of Rasool Allah as Kafir and Murtid.

Keep your fantasies to yourself. I dont need a certificate from you to be a good Muslim.

Our ideology has survived 1400 years and it will survive till the end of days. Doomed were the ideologies who differed from the path of Muhammad Rasool Allah. Read what we had done to the likes of Musailma, Aswad Ansi, Haris Damishqi, Mughaira bin saeed, Mir Muhammad Hussain Mashahdi and Son of Kaseeti Ghulam Qadiani. They were doomed along with their ideologies.

This is not only our point of view, but also this is the ruling by the Supreme Court of Pakistan. If someone rejects the Pakistan Constitution, then they are committing treason against the state.

Why are taking this discussion seriously?

Don't intend to, you won't change and I won't budge. Getting serious is useless then. By the way I had a roommate in boarding school who was Qadiyani, we got along well, even though he did try convincing / converting me, luckily I don't find any account related to Mehdi or coming back of Jesus convincing enough.

As for politics, may I ask why people tend to get all this sentimental about looking after ones own interests when it comes to Ahmadis and forget about everyone else? Are Ahmadis anymore susceptible to foreign intelligence agencies' influence than a Sunni or a Shia? Or a Christian or Hindu? You think several intelligent agencies of this country have not already tried their best to find a foreign link between Ahmadis and others?

Pre-partition politics was different than internal politics of Pakistan today. The goals and struggle were totally different. There were three clear groups of people at that time Hindus, Muslims and British ...... your jamaat remained loyal to English rule and they could have joined Nehru too. Your political struggle now is somewhat different to what it was before partition, I have no objections to any of them, but you cannot paint them undertaken in love of Pakistan.

Jamaat-e-Ahmadiyya (JA) has announced to donate $15,000 in the dams fund after Prime Minister Imran Khan made an appeal to the local and overseas Pakistanis to help the country counter its water woes.

The Diamer-Bhasha and Mohmand dams fund set-up by Supreme Court Chief Justice Saqib Nisar and endorsed by PM Khan has crossed the Rs 4 billion mark. Notable persons from the business community and overseas Pakistanis have made donations for the cause that aims at resolving the issue of water scarcity in the country.

According to Rabwah Times, JA chief Mirza Masroor Ahmad wrote a letter to his party’s chapter in America, asking for a grant of $15,000 (Rs 1.8 million) in check from the central reserve via the Pakistani embassy.

“Apart from this, if anyone wants to send an amount at an individual level then they can hand it over through the Pakistani embassy,” he added.

People belonging to the Ahmadiyya community in different countries have also started making contributions in the cause to build dams in Pakistan, the report said, mentioning that overseas Ahmadi Pakistanis Abdul Saboor and Wajiha Chaudhry have already made a contribution of $1,000,000 (Rs 13 crore) in the dams fund.

abdul-saboor-wajiha-dams-fund-donation.jpg

Donation made by Ahmadi Pakistanis Abdul Saboor and Wajiha Chaudhry in dams fund

In September, renowned economist and member of the Economic Advisory Council (EAC) Dr Atif Mian had resigned from his post following a request by the government after mounting pressure from religio-political groups against the appointment of a member of Ahmadiyya community.

In a series of tweets, Atif Rehman Mian said that he resigned for the sake of stability of the PTI-led government. However, he said he will always be ready to serve Pakistan – the country where he was raised and which he loves.

Meanwhile, Ahmadi Pakistanis have lashed out at the premier over the ruling party’s inability to take a stand for Mian.

“I am an Ahmadi who donated to the Pakistani fund for dams. With my contribution, will the Islamic water and electricity get contaminated?” a Twitter user asked.

“I would actually request all haters that until Halal Bhasha Dam is constructed please stop using Haram waters of Mangla and Tarbela Dams as the planning, financing and construction of these was spearheaded by an Ahmadi (MM Ahmad),” another suggested.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...ya-pledges-15000-donation-for-pakistans-dams/
What the hell are you trying to proof ? Dont they drink water or eat food ? These guys are using Pakistani resources as much as other Pakistanis so despite of these being non muslims if they are contributing in dam fund then it is not something out of the world ... these dams will be equally beneficial to ahmadi trbies living in Pakistan

If Ahmadiyya close down their Israel temple and divest from Israel and IDF, we will consider it a good step.

Furthermore, if Ahmadiyya stop taking state sponsorship for the tv station in the U.K., it could alleviate tensions.

Accept Pakistan’s Constitution and instead of trying to sully Pakistan’s image abroad, work to show the good in Pakistan.

Ahmadis have been in Palestine long before Israel as a state even existed. The Ahmadis in Israel are living in peace and do not cause any problems for anyone. Why should they leave their homeland? They are Arabs. They have the right to live there in peace.

Your second point, are you talking about MTA TV? You have no clue once again if you are manufacturing facts about "state sponsorship". Although I am not sure what that term even means. Do you mean the funds to run it? I can explain how we get the funds, but why should I? It's paid for by all Ahmadis. Just because you folks are not living to sacrifice and provide funds for your faith, does not mean we're going to be like you. I know you guys struggle to start up religious TV channels, but please don't post your insecurities on us. We don't need state sponsorship to run a TV channel. It's run by mostly volunteers and funded through an internal system of collecting funds.

I accept all of Pakistan's constitutions, except that which inhibits me from practicing my religion. We even said to the state, consider us a different religion if you want, but it is in our religion to pray Salah facing Mecca, read the Qur'an etc. Yet still the state wants to force my heart to declare myself something or follow a different Mullah. That's never going to happen, love Pakistan but I will never compromise on my religious beliefs. I want the removal of all discriminatory amendments that were added later on. Every sect considers itself right, the state can't say that only one is wrong in its opinion.

Don't intend to, you won't change and I won't budge. Getting serious is useless then. By the way I had a roommate in boarding school who was Qadiyani, we got along well, even though he did try convincing / converting me, luckily I don't find any account related to Mehdi or coming back of Jesus convincing enough.

Pre-partition politics was different than internal politics of Pakistan today. The goals and struggle were totally different. There were three clear groups of people at that time Hindus, Muslims and British ...... your jamaat remained loyal to English rule and they could have joined Nehru too. Your political struggle now is somewhat different to what it was before partition, I have no objections to any of them, but you cannot paint them undertaken in love of Pakistan.

What are you on about? The Jama'at threw their lot in with Jinnah (as) way before the other travelers who have suddenly become the guardians of Pakistan and its ideology. To date, Ahmadis remain the only group to give 100% of its backing to Pakistan. No other sect or religious groups in Pakistan can claim this.

The loyalty to the government is a different thing. "English rule" was praised because it brought a sense of stability after long years of Sikh rule which oppressed the Muslims in Punjab and forbade them from practicing their religion. The English on other hand atleast allowed religious freedom. Something that other Sunni, Shia etc scholars of that time all praised. Rest is your opinion, we can agree to disagree.

What the hell are you trying to proof ? Dont they drink water or eat food ? These guys are using Pakistani resources as much as other Pakistanis so despite of these being non muslims if they are contributing in dam fund then it is not something out of the world ... these dams will be equally beneficial to ahmadi trbies living in Pakistan

It's just an article showing Ahmadis contributing to Pakistan. Makes a change from all the conspiracy theories about evil qadianis that get posted on this forum every other day. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Bro I'm honestly least interested.

I'm at that stage now where I don't care what your faith or flag is as long as you don't care what mine is. And don't throw yours in my face.

Plenty of interesting ideas available to learn from when not typing the same conditioned responses like morons.

Take it as a compliment. I don't give too many.

Cheers, Doc

Much appreciated. I think the same, only reason people on this forum know is because I made a Pro Ahmadi comment in my starting days and I was instantly labelled one. Being an honest man, I would never hide it.

Nothing scares a more insecure, unreasonable mind than an idea that challenges their's. This forum is full of such people.

What's the point of giving (or showing to) and then brag about it plus play the Ahmadi card simultaneously!?

No, Sir all non Muslim / Non believers are not Kafirs ….Those who oppose you and wage war on you called Kafir mean Kufar karney wala, Islam k khilaf jung karney wala….

Those Ahmadiya who speak against Islam and Pakistan and do propaganda against Islam like Dr. Atik etc are Kafirs….

And those Qadiayani Ahmadi who think themselves Pakistani and accept constitution of Pakistan are not Kafir but loyal non Muslim Pakistanis...They gave their lives during wars to save Pakistan....They volunteer during 1948 war under the name of Al Furqan and help us to liberate part of Kashmir.

@Oscar
Your thoughts?
according to my understanding

Kafir : is someone who know Islam but reject its message openly. Kufr is the "denial of the Truth" after knowing the truth

Non Muslim : is broader term used for someone who is not Muslim and it include kafir(who reject Islam after knowing It) and non Kafirs( those who are not Muslim and have no knowledge of Islam)

No need to be confused, two things are certain;
1) Qadianis are Non-Muslims.
2) Qadianis are Pakistani Nationals, thus have full rights of minority as described in the constitution of Pakistan.

The only issue is that Qadianis despite being Non muslims are hell bent to call themselves muslims because otherwise they will have no weight in the international scenario due to very limited numbers.

If Qadianis are really interested in resolving the issue then all they need to do is to accept and declare that they are non muslims and a minority and they will get all the rights of an equal Pakistani citizens as per cosntitution of Pakistan. So the only thing that is getting them beaten up and depriving them of their minority rights is the self denial.

I have huge respect for Dr. Abdus Salam, his services to the nation will always be remembered but despite his priceless contribution towards nation building and my unparalleled admiration and respect for him, he remains a non muslim.

No need to be confused, two things are certain;
1) Qadianis are Non-Muslims.
2) Qadianis are Pakistani Nationals, thus have full rights of minority as described in the constitution of Pakistan.

The only issue is that Qadianis despite being Non muslims are hell bent to call themselves muslims because otherwise they will have no weight in the international scenario due to very limited numbers.

If Qadianis are really interested in resolving the issue then all they need to do is to accept and declare that they are non muslims and a minority and they will get all the rights of an equal Pakistani citizens as per cosntitution of Pakistan. So the only thing that is getting them beaten up and depriving them of their minority rights is the self denial.

I have huge respect for Dr. Abdus Salam, his services to the nation will always be remembered but despite his priceless contribution towards nation building and my unparalleled admiration and respect for him, he remains a non muslim.
Well said.

Qadiyanis/Ahmadis are NonMuslim, but they are a minority in Pakistan.

They are still Pakistani citizens.

I too respect Dr. Abdus Salam for his contributions. We can learn from Dr. Abdus Salam that hard work can take you to the top regardless of your background.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom