What's new

Jaguar Crashed in UP, Pilot killed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Santro. Even though that dumbo Raj suri had no proof for the so called PAF highest crash rate in the world but this would be a good warning for the frustrated kid. Thanks. Now stop comparisons and come back to the topic guys.

All these are OK! :woot:

When I provided source you run away from that and now talking like this. You are the first one to start trolling here.

Thanks. Now stop comparisons and come back to the topic guys.
Comparison hurts! :lol:

Any other dweeb who brings in the PAF as an excuse.. or for comparison in this thread.. will get an infraction.
The young man was a pilot in the IAF.. therefore this thread should discuss the IAF.. and IAF problems ALONE.
Whether the USAF did not have a single crash last year flying the same hours is irrelevant.

And I dont care what category the member belongs to.. violations of the above will still get an infraction.

Sorry Sir.:frown:

:eek: You think so much about India and its young guns that you forget to think about your own country! I have never seen you posting like that in PAF attrition thread! lol

Let Indians think about India and your think about yourself. When you have more crash rate than others.

Example: US given few P-3C and you already crashed one!

For how long you are in this forum? hardly few months ? then how can you go through my all posts, if you open your eyes and go through the threads you will witness yourself that how harshly i criticized our military, even i had debated with nabil05 on that , just because you didn't witness it doesn't change the reality . You are here for merely few months and talking big like you know each and every poster on this forum and the nature of the posts he posted over a span of years .Go and use your arrogance somewhere else ,

And as i already asked you that provide me some solid proof about the insane things you have in your mind rather than jst saying it again and again

Regarding P-3C , it has been discussed to death in the Pakistan section , so better check that before opening your mouth

@Santro check this man out and his above post , instead of you refraining to discuss PAF in this thread he is bringing in PAF and PN time and time again , Are you going to stand by your words and take action against him or its just deletion exercise?

Sorry just saw that the kid is banned.

Continue with the topic guys.

:)

please stop trolling on thread about dead pilot and girl we should be paying our respects to them not bickering with each other

Livefist: Early Data On Yesterday's IAF Jaguar Crash

IAF trainee pilot Flt Lt S Pandey, who tragically perished in a Jaguar ground attack aircraft crash yesterday, was on a low-level navigation syllabus sortie from the Gorakhpur Air Force Station, and was accompanied by a senior pilot in chase in another Jaguar. Flt Lt Pandey had been on a simulated attack run at ultra low level (below 300 feet to avoid radar) from initial point to target, completed in roughly 2.5 minutes. However, the pilot missed his target, the reasons for which will be part of the court of inquiry. His chase instructor radioed in asking him to turn back and redo the attack manoeuver. Now the normal drill during such training is to pull up to at least 500 feet, turn around, descend at your initial point and go back for the sim attack. Tragically, for reasons still unknown, Flt Lt Pandey began turning around at less than 300 feet, bleeding altitude all the while. The investigation will look into several human and technical factors. Of the latter, the possibilities include an inexplicable breakdown of the entire (or parts of the) flight control system, including the auto-stabilizer system or pitch trim controller, both overwhelmingly critical at such low altitude where reaction time is wafer thin.

13:43 PM Jaguar crash kills pilot, girl on ground in UP: Just in: Two days after a MiG-21 crashed in Bikaner killing the pilot, a Jaguar fighter aircraft crashed in UP's Mau district, killing the pilot and a girl on the ground. The plane burst into flames soon after crashing in Dilahi Firozpur village in Mau, said the police.

flt lt siddharth pandey, very dear friend of mine, it's been more than a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom