What's new

Jaguar Crashed in UP, Pilot killed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm well gee whiz; going by that logic, then PAF lost 5 FIGHTER aircrafts (compared to your 22)

No one can talk with you on logic. For PAF you consider from Jan to Oct 2008 while for IAF it is from Nov 2008 to Aug 2011. Outstanding. :P

well if you want to look at just after indep. and most especially during the wartime engagements --there are many credible sources online which have nicely put the numbers together --as well as dates, aircraft type, crew etc.

I dont know why some of you people are obcessing only over 2008. The (clearly undeniable) fact of the matter is that 30 aircrafts from the END of 2008 till today --- not to mention 1000 aircrafts since the 1970s --is quite a feat which indian have accomplished.

as for your post, TTT --- I am simply discussing attrition here and you are bringing up things like ''aid'' and fuel......in other words you are attempting to deflect attention away from the topic at hand; meaning that clearly, you have nothing to counter what I have said.

(which is fine!)

RIP to the girl and the brave pilot.. as him being in the plane when it hit the ground means two things only.. either the 'eject' didn't work or he was trying to take the plane away from populated area.. i'll consider the second one..

So salute to you O brave one!

Actually, none should have any problem if the US from the time of Independence propped up Pakistan with military and economic aid.

It is Pakistan's business to decide its policies and none can fault it for that.

It has been a very valuable asset to the US strategic interests in Asia and continues to do so. There can be no free lunches and so US has to ensure they meet the Pakistani requirement in military and economic aid if they want Pakistan's undiluted support.

However, it would be another issue, if there is anything to gloat over the aircraft crashes that have been purchased with hard earned Indian money and no aid to boot!

India has the money of its own to absorb the financial loss and also replace the same. That is something that all nations cannot quite do.

What India cannot replace is the loss of life and that is important.

Unfortunately, unlike other nations, Indian defence personnel have to understand maybe their 'Never Give Up the Ship' attitude require a re-think, now that India is not that poor a country and can afford huge defence purchases, without batting a eyelid!!

No one can talk with you on logic. For PAF you consider from Jan to Oct 2008 while for IAF it is from Nov 2008 to Aug 2011. Outstanding. :P

funny thing is, you undermine your own post when you talk about ''fighter'' aircraft crashes, but then list aircrafts like the Mushak which is not even a JET-trainer and most certainly not a fighter aircraft!!

you would be best served collecting and composing yourself; cool off for a while and then take another 'shot' at it

:laugh:

However, it would be another issue, if there is anything to gloat over the aircraft crashes that have been purchased with hard earned Indian money and no aid to boot!

India has the money of its own to absorb the financial loss and also replace the same. That is something that all nations cannot quite do.

What India cannot replace is the loss of life and that is important.

Unfortunately, unlike other nations, Indian defence personnel have to understand maybe their 'Never Give Up the Ship' attitude require a re-think, now that India is not that poor a country and can afford huge defence purchases, without batting a eyelid!!

once again, you are missing the point and bringing up un-related issues......

and as far as I'm concerned at least, I was not ''gloating'' at anything; for the most part i'm just posting some numbers and statistics --since your fellow countrymen seemed to be having some confusions.

well unlike some others, IAF has the fuel to fly!!

You have to aircraft to crash.

and those aircraft should be those who have paid for.

Freebies crashing is no big deal!

This is like releasing all of your frustrations by yelling at other. Calm down kid. :drag:

This is like releasing all of your frustrations by yelling at other. Calm down kid. :drag:

More air crafts, more training, more crashes. Few air crafts, few training, few crashes !

After mig its Jaguar are we going to hear the next is a mirage has crashed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom