What's new

Jaguar Crashed in UP, Pilot killed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so PAF lost 6 planes during 2008 n 2009... only 2 old jets n rest phased out trainers............ compare tht to IAF?

Also compare crashes of both airforces frm 1970-2011 and u will get the answer!

This liar will never face the truth! :devil: PAF had 5 fighter crashes while IAF had 6. But IAF has twice the number of fighter aircrafts! lol

What an irony for IAF...! Retiring these planes is not possible at all because these form large portion of total IAF fleet but can't continue with that too. Pilot's life is always more expensive than a plane and losing them regularly with these junks make it much bigger loss.

Damn! RIP.

What the F*** is going on? Bad maintenance? Pilot error? Shoddy spare parts? Lack of training?

could be a mix of all 3......by the way, didn't a Mig-21 aircraft crash earlier this month as well?

RIP.

Better replace those aging MiG-21s and Jaguars soon.

-they operate approx. 200 Mig-21s --- 121 which were upgrades (bisons). Those, i would imagine, would still be serving for some years to come -- of course despite their atrocious crash record in the IAF (several were lost from 2006 onwards alone)

-they are operating approx. 139 jaguars plus/minus 5.

-additionally, they operate about 100 Mig-27s -- which have also been facing large number of crashes...i believe on numerous occasions they were grounded for that reason

so it wont be easy for indian to just suddenly drop all these aircrafts from their fleet...that's a good chunk of their air force!

it's silly to blame the aircrafts for incidents like these....in indian case, it has often been either pilot error --- or most pertinently: a shoddy maintenance record and credentials by HAL.....the indians dont seem to do as good of a job emphasizing flight safety. And it is evident by the fact that the indians are known to procure second-hand or other non-original spare parts for many of the aircrafts (especially the Mig-21s).

there's an entire article i posted about it -- by Russian experts

For you and all other frustrated losers .....

Number of Fighter aircrafts crashed in 2008 by IAF and PAF..... Note IAF has more than twice aircrafts than PAF and more flying hours.

22 Jan 08 Cessna T-37 T Plt Offr Jahanezeb* Cr near Topi Pilot k ...More
06 Feb 08 Bell 412 F Cr Wana 8 k ...More
15 Feb 08 Mirage III F Wg Cdr Azhar Ismael* Cr 30km SE of Sargodha
18 Mar 08 Mirage III F Cr 22km from Rajanpur
17 Apr 08 FT-7 F 25m from Faisalabad
11 Jun 08 Cessna T-37 T Plt Offr Salman Riaz* Cr near Mardan, Tech error ...More
21 Jun 08 FT-7 F Cr Faisalabad both pilots ejected safely ...More
10 Jul 08 Cessna T-37 T Cr near Malkand Pilot Ej ...More
13 Aug 08 MFI-17 Mushak U Capt Muhammed Bilal* Cr Bawhalpur ...More
09 Oct 08 F-7 F Cr 5m SW of PAF Mushaf

(incomplete)

Total: 10

22 Jan 08 Chetak HC CGAS Cr in Bob off Little Andaman , from Port Blair ...More
31 Jan 08 MiG-27M GA Wg Cdr Jaspreet Singh From Hasimara, Cr in Jaipalguri ...More
15 Feb 08 MiG-21 F Fg Offr S Agashe Dhari and Punariya villages, about 20 km from Bhuj ...More
29 Apr 08 BAe Hawk 132 T A-3487 Cr taking off from Bidar AFB - 1 Pilot ejected, 1 didn’t ...More
12 May 08 Deepak HPT-32 T Flt Cdt Deepika Sharma* AFA X-2519 Cr Kanugunta Village near Dundigal AFA ...More
23 May 08 MiG-21FL F Caught fire after landing at Bagdogra AFS ...More
15 Aug 08 Cheetah SA-315 HC Maj Sunil Ganapathy* 666 Maj KE Padmanabhan killed along with Gnr E Narsiah in a Casevac Leh ...More
01 Sep 08 MiG-29 F Flt Lt S Dhir 28 Lost control 18k feet ejected into sea off kutch ...More
12 Nov 08 MiG-21U FT Sqn Ldr Swapandeep Cr Sibsagar Dist - Fg Offr Nandagopan ejected too ...More
17 Nov 08 MiG-23U FT Wg Cdr M Sisodia Cr 12.36 after TO from Hasimara Flt Lt R Kartik ej ...More
25 Nov 08 Cheetah SA-315 HC Capt Sachin Bhatia* ARMY Cr in River Ramganga near Barielly, Co-Pilot Maj K D Singh injured ...More

Total: 11

:lol::lol::lol:

After this all trolls will retreat I know!

lol m i missing the two Su-30 super MKI crashes here in your list ?

it's silly to blame the aircrafts for incidents like these....in indian case, it has often been either pilot error --- or most pertinently: a shoddy maintenance record and credentials by HAL.....the indians dont seem to do as good of a job emphasizing flight safety. And it is evident by the fact that the indians are known to procure second-hand or other non-original spare parts for many of the aircrafts (especially the Mig-21s).

there's an entire article i posted about it -- by Russian experts

Without knowing don't talk. The reason this is happening is because MiGs have crossed their service limits. IAF has one of the highest clocking hours in the world. MiG-21s are designed for 2 sorties only (After 40 years of service) a day while it does minimum 4 sorties. This is only an example. If you were to use Q-5 Fantans like a commercial airline flying like crazy, even your crash rate would be abysmal.

Compare this to the crash rates of MiG-29s and Mirages.. very very low. This is because most of our assets are simply being used since early 70s and late 60s. Thanks to corrupt government.

dont take it off topic, that was not a crash. PERIOD. Now if you didnt get proper schooling dont come on this forum. First punjabi sidhu then these guys, why are you people so ignorant, arrogant??

no it cannot. A crash happens because of technical failure or Pilot fault, highlighting the unprofessionalism of the Air Force and the personnel incolved. The attack by terrorists is not anywhere near a crash, it signifies a security failure. Not a mechanical or technical failure, which is clearly the case here wiith your great AF.
Sorry friends for off topic
It was my mistake to compare Humiliation to Crash
Lets stop here

so PAF lost 6 planes during 2008 n 2009... only 2 old jets n rest phased out trainers............ compare tht to IAF?

Also compare crashes of both airforces frm 1970-2011 and u will get the answer!

And watch ur mouth u .... !!!!@#@loser troll........ ive reported ur bs post...

Leave him yaar. The boy is frustrated. He is like heart broken. Even the so called list he has presented is distorted and that too without source. No reference to what happened in year2009 or even year2010 which was the safest year for PAF.

It happens when you are fan boy and something like 1000 crashes gives you a reality check. Try to help him get out of this shock.;)

Jaguar, MIG21, MIG27 are very old Aircraft Fighter. Almost 40-50 years Old. We were using because we didn't had any other options. We had to use as we can't leave the IAF with half requirement. Sad but true. It was government mistake not to buy newer one earlier. But All will be expire year by year. We are buying Huge number of Quality 4.5th and 5th Generation aircraft. Things will change in few years.

312 Sukhi 30MKI by 2018-2019 (Confirm)
200 Typhoon/Rafale in next 10 years (1-3 Squadron in 36 Months) (Almost Confirm it's matter of time)
138 MIG29UPG/SMT by 2013 (IAF + 3 ACC for Navy Air Force) (Confirm)
51 Mirage 2000 MK2 - Upgradation for MK2 finalised (Confirm)
52-100 Tejas MK1 by 2014 (Confirm)
200 Tejas MK2 from 2015-2022 (Confirm but no. and time is not confirmed)

300 5th Gen. PAKFA / FGFA production will start in 2017 onwards (Final) (Confirm with 30-35 Billion $)
300 5th Gen. AMCA Production will start in 2020 onwards (Final but no. and time is not confirmed)
35-40 5th Gen. F-35 / Typhoon / Rafale for 4th Aircraft carrier INS Vishal by 2020 (Aircraft fighter Not Confirmed)

By 2018-2020 --> 800-900 Aircraft Fighter
By 2025 --> 1,200+ Aircraft Fighter

All above will be New Aircraft which will be operational till 2040(Minimum). Except 51 Mirage MK2 and 69 MIG29SMT till 2030. Hence, Our Number and Quality will increase by each year passing.

Relax. :cheers:

lol m i missing the two Su-30 super MKI crashes here in your list ?

This is 2008 crash data, as I said I found them together. Both Su-30MKI lost in 2009.

So at the end it is PAF does not need any enemy at the rate they are crashing their aircrafts. What do you say? lol

these r all fake lists.

As I said this liar will never accept the truth! :lol:

Leave him yaar. The boy is frustrated. He is like heart broken. Even the so called list he has presented is distorted and that too without source. No reference to what happened in year2009 or even year2010 which was the safest year for PAF.

It happens when you are fan boy and something like 1000 crashes gives you a reality check. Try to help him get out of this shock.;)

The loser do not have capability to face the number of crashes in Pakistan and India. But still talking like a shameless. i found the data about 208 not beyond that. Was 2008 out of contrast? lol All the crashes were mentioned precisely. But frustration will not accept it.

It is not surprising that you degrade someone in some point in which you are the worst. You did a great mistake by starting the troll and degrading comment. :lol: Next time remember this.

This liar will never face the truth! :devil: PAF had 5 fighter crashes while IAF had 6. But IAF has twice the number of fighter aircrafts! lol

then also keep the population of india in mind while talking about your economy adn GDP and all that. You have a billion + population to feed as well.

Talk about hypocrisy.

For you and all other frustrated losers .....

Number of Fighter aircrafts crashed in 2008 by IAF and PAF..... Note IAF has more than twice aircrafts than PAF and more flying hours.

22 Jan 08 Cessna T-37 T Plt Offr Jahanezeb* Cr near Topi Pilot k ...More
06 Feb 08 Bell 412 F Cr Wana 8 k ...More
15 Feb 08 Mirage III F Wg Cdr Azhar Ismael* Cr 30km SE of Sargodha
18 Mar 08 Mirage III F Cr 22km from Rajanpur
17 Apr 08 FT-7 F 25m from Faisalabad
11 Jun 08 Cessna T-37 T Plt Offr Salman Riaz* Cr near Mardan, Tech error ...More
21 Jun 08 FT-7 F Cr Faisalabad both pilots ejected safely ...More
10 Jul 08 Cessna T-37 T Cr near Malkand Pilot Ej ...More
13 Aug 08 MFI-17 Mushak U Capt Muhammed Bilal* Cr Bawhalpur ...More
09 Oct 08 F-7 F Cr 5m SW of PAF Mushaf

(incomplete)

Total: 10

22 Jan 08 Chetak HC CGAS Cr in Bob off Little Andaman , from Port Blair ...More
31 Jan 08 MiG-27M GA Wg Cdr Jaspreet Singh From Hasimara, Cr in Jaipalguri ...More
15 Feb 08 MiG-21 F Fg Offr S Agashe Dhari and Punariya villages, about 20 km from Bhuj ...More
29 Apr 08 BAe Hawk 132 T A-3487 Cr taking off from Bidar AFB - 1 Pilot ejected, 1 didn’t ...More
12 May 08 Deepak HPT-32 T Flt Cdt Deepika Sharma* AFA X-2519 Cr Kanugunta Village near Dundigal AFA ...More
23 May 08 MiG-21FL F Caught fire after landing at Bagdogra AFS ...More
15 Aug 08 Cheetah SA-315 HC Maj Sunil Ganapathy* 666 Maj KE Padmanabhan killed along with Gnr E Narsiah in a Casevac Leh ...More
01 Sep 08 MiG-29 F Flt Lt S Dhir 28 Lost control 18k feet ejected into sea off kutch ...More
12 Nov 08 MiG-21U FT Sqn Ldr Swapandeep Cr Sibsagar Dist - Fg Offr Nandagopan ejected too ...More
17 Nov 08 MiG-23U FT Wg Cdr M Sisodia Cr 12.36 after TO from Hasimara Flt Lt R Kartik ej ...More
25 Nov 08 Cheetah SA-315 HC Capt Sachin Bhatia* ARMY Cr in River Ramganga near Barielly, Co-Pilot Maj K D Singh injured ...More

Total: 11

:lol::lol::lol:

After this all trolls will retreat I know!

seems it is the poster who is most ''frustrated''

by the way, I wasn't sure if your list was comprehensive.....did a quick few searches and can conclude that you need to improve on your ''research''

here are a few I found, i may have missed a few...

MIG-21 crashes in Assam, pilots safe

12 November, 2008

MiG-27 crashes near Alipurduar in WB

Kolkata, Nov 17 2008

IAF pilot killed in Surya Kiran plane crash in Karnataka

21 Jan 2009

Three IAF pilots dies in trainer plane crash

Mar 06, 2009

IAF's SU-30 MKI crashes, one pilot dead

April 30, 2009

MiG-27 aircraft crashes, 7 injured

15 May 2009

Mig-21 crashes near Jodhpur, pilot safe

27 May 2009

India An-32 air crash kills 13

10 June 2009

MiG-21 crashes in Upper Assam, pilot bails out

18 Jun 2009

IAF trainer aircraft crashes in Andhra, two pilots killed

31 July 2009

Indian Navy Harrier fighter aircraft crashes; pilot killed

Aug 21 2009

MIG 21 crashes in Punjab, pilot killed

September 10, 2009

IAF Mig-27 Crashes, Pilot & 2 Civilians Injured

October 23, 2009

DRDO Downplays Rustom-I Technology Demonstrator UAV's Crash

November 19, 2009

Sukhoi crashes in Rajasthan; pilots safe

Nov 30, 2009

Indian MiG-27 Crashes in West Bengal, Pilot Killed

February 16, 2010

IAF MiG-21 crashes in West Bengal, pilot safe

Feb 19, 2010

indian Air Force Dhruv Helicopter Crash-Lands in Jaisalmer

1 March 2010

Indian Navy aircraft crashes into residential area

Mar 3, 2010

4 Hurt in india Chopper Crash

June 2, 2010

Yet Another Indian Air Force Mig-21 Crashes

June 15, 2010

MiG-27 crashes in West Bengal, two pilots dead

Jul 24, 2010

MiG-21 fighter jet crashes in eastern India

August 8, 2010

MIG-27 crashes in West Bengal, pilot safe

September 24, 2010

MiG-27 aircraft crashes near Jodhpur, pilot safe

November 10, 2010

MiG-21 crashes in MP, pilot safe

Feb 4, 2011

Helicopter Crash Kills 17 in Northeast India

April 19, 2011

Trainer Aircraft crashes, pilots safe

April 28, 2011

Ship-borne MiG-29KUB jet for Indian Navy crashes in Russia

June 23, 2011

MiG-21 crashes in Rajasthan's Bikaner district, pilot dies

July 31 2011

3 killed in Indian Air Force plane crash

August 4 2011

which -- i believe -- leads us to a grand total of thirty (30) for the IAF......22 of them being fighter aircrafts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom