What's new

J&K assembly polls: Voters defy militants, over 70% turnout recorded so far

:omghaha:That will give some stroke..
2 possible outcomes

People r turning up in mass numbers to stop bjp from coming into power

Or
People r showing middle finger to the likes of geelani and some delusional neighbors....good days eh :D

Da FAQ:mad:

I said the same 3 pages back,this is blatant plagiarism for the want of a few likes:angry:
Disgusting:disagree:

The proof of IoK being Pakistani land is even hinudtva muslim killer like Modi have to write in urdu

Articel-Image.jpg

I will translate this for my hindu friends.

jammu kashmir ke badle halat
chalo chale modi ke sath

Da FAQ:mad:

I said the same 3 pages back,this is blatant plagiarism for the want of a few likes:angry:
Disgusting:disagree:
Which part Prince Adam
The middle finger one or the other one :partay:
Anyways stop cussing......
We will share the likes ......in the ratio of 7:3(yours) :haha:

The proof of IoK being Pakistani land is even hinudtva muslim killer like Modi have to write in urdu

Articel-Image.jpg

I will translate this for my hindu friends.

jammu kashmir ke badle halat
chalo chale modi ke sath
The point being ????? :pop:

In Kashmir, He Crawled a Kilometre to Vote

Around 10 in the morning, the temperature in Kashmir's Ganderbal hovered around 7 degrees Celsius. But neither cold, nor disability could keep 54-year-old Abdul Majid at home today. The state had an appointment with democracy.
"We need development here, that's why we need to vote. Where will we go if we don't vote? It is important," said Majid, a supporter of the ruling National Conference led by Chief Minister Omar Abdullah.

By that logic throughout the Indian Independence movement just because the People and the Parties involved were taking part in the Elections they had abrogated their stance on the Independence of India as opposed to maintaining it in simultaneity because the both are mutually exclusive of each other !

One voting for social and economic considerations does not override one's political stance on a disputed or contentious issue; otherwise every Independence Movement where the People initially took part in the Elections (e.g the Irish Free State) while calling for Separatism would be misconstrued to be hypocritical, opportunistic and selfish.

This is stupid logic

So much vote rigging in IOKashmir lol... Indian government really pulled this good even with electronic vote rigging. Shows BJP came through vote rigging and not free and fair elections

So much vote rigging in IOKashmir lol... Indian government really pulled this good even with electronic vote rigging. Shows BJP came through vote rigging and not free and fair elections
We are not talking Pakistan here.:rofl:

Last edited:
So much vote rigging in Kashmir lol... Indian government really pulled this good even with electronic vote rigging. Shows BJP came through vote rigging and not free and fair elections
we are not talking about pakistan or noora miya

Back
Top Bottom