What's new

J-10 vs LCA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I am new here. Just back from a indian forum, ppl there praise LCA so much. Most of them have opinion that LCA is a better fighter than J10. What I think is, when LCA will come into service, it has been developed for hell long already. Tell me how you guys think.

First let us know what you know and then we shall take it from there. Or else get a measuring scale and measure 'it' out.

LCA vs J-10 is no go, I have said in different thread, Two different classes of fighters, J-10 being the superior with range, payload etc.
But as of now LCA is ahead of JF-17, or for your convience JF-17 on par at best.

Here is some information that you need to know before you being patriotic conclude that LCA is better. .

Where did you see him involving patriotism in arriving at the conclusion?
And he did say J-10 is a class ahead of LCA.

If LCA was better it would have been planned to be operational in the Indian Air Force.

Its been planned to be operational !!!

Why would we need the Americans? Read webby's post again, we will be choosing a package probably the Chinese (with their weapons), this plane isn't going to be dependent on US. Know also, Grifo will be compatible with Chinese weapons, they themselves have said so.

So what has been decided on and put on the plane as of now?

So what has been decided on and put on the plane as of now?

The initial batch will have chinese KLJ-10 radar, the one chinese use for their J-10's.

But later aircrafts will have better radar depending what other offers PAF will recieve, or if PAF, acquires something more suitable and better as well as according to their requirements.

The initial batch will have chinese KLJ-10 radar, the one chinese use for their J-10's.

But later aircrafts will have better radar depending what other offers PAF will recieve, or if PAF, acquires something more suitable and better as well as according to their requirements.

Melb,

This is the whole problem with JF-17 everything is unbased speculation. Engine issue not known, flight hours not known, weapons load and radar and its integration not known, everybody over here is just speculating, we can have that and this, when this is not a car which you can spurce it up.

I have no problem with speculation, but then dont come claiming that it is superior to an aircraft which has already decided its radar, engine, FBW, and its Two-seater trainer is already being built, pictures are already here in this forum, As much JF-17 is important to you guys; dont go nuts over it that much that you loose prespective

Melb,

This is the whole problem with JF-17 everything is unbased speculation. Engine issue not known, flight hours not known, weapons load and radar and its integration not known, everybody over here is just speculating, we can have that and this, when this is not a car which you can spurce it up.

I have no problem with speculation, but then dont come claiming that it is superior to an aircraft which has already decided its radar, engine, FBW, and its Two-seater trainer is already being built, pictures are already here in this forum, As much JF-17 is important to you guys; dont go nuts over it that much that you loose prespective

Dude this is more than a speculation, not just a mere speculation you think.

There is no issue with the engine, chinese one is getting ready within this year and it will fly thunder, second It is gonna come up with some kind of radar, some kind and i've already described which one. weapons load everything is there. You just dont wanna accept this. How many times members have posted stuff and articles about thunder, i cant even remember and no one is losing perspective here, everyone is excited. fighter jet is still under developement and is gonna remain under developement until they make it something really lethal, just like any other fighter jet.

So take a deep breadth and cool down:cool: . wait for couple of months, everthing will be revealed.

Melb,

FC-1 was designed for RD-33, Do you have proof which states RD-33 and WS-13 have the same specs of performance and physical charactersitics which would enable it to change over with out any design modification.
I agree with the Weapons load, But what about Radar integration, Lets accept this if you are talking about all Chinese avionics and Weapons load, then at the present situation it falls short of LCA. If it is Grifo S-7/APG do you have proof that radar inetegration has been authourized and source codes given. Everybody here is just shouting I want a 17inch OZ and 17 BBS.
Where are the solid proof's than the some internet duds

Month or years ? ;)

Talk with common sense, have we taken as long as India to make a plane? WS-13 is being tested, when I come back I will provide the link, where it's going to the Phase 1 testing. Right now I have a exam to take. And it will have specs, to answer Adux (I have posted it before but it seems you people just forget, try to increase the memory span).

Talk with common sense, have we taken as long as India to make a plane? WS-13 is being tested, when I come back I will provide the link, where it's going to the Phase 1 testing. Right now I have a exam to take. And it will have specs, to answer Adux (I have posted it before but it seems you people just forget, try to increase the memory span).

No need to get personal, I havent asked you for an answer, if you are kind enough to answer me with a relevent sources not some internet wackjobs, i am more than happy to acknowledge.

Thanks in advance

PS: you are not building, anything the Chinese is.

Where did you see him involving patriotism in arriving at the conclusion?
And he did say J-10 is a class ahead of LCA.

We were talking about JF-17 not J-10. ;) It could be seen clearly. LCA is the best. With knowing that LCA doesn't even meet the requirements of the IAF, cost vice expensive, and the new capabilities of JF-17, and let me tell you one thing! JF-17 will continue to evolve and adopt much of the modern technologies to make sure Pakistani skies are clear, no matter how many ducks enter in the air space.

Its been planned to be operational !!!

What for? Museum? I doubt it will ever take part in the war if it happens with its current ability. How you guys gonna do the maintenance? Spare parts? logistics? infrastructure? Ask other countries for parts in order to make sure that Indian made plane actually flies? Same goes with Arjun.

No need to get personal, I havent asked you for an answer, if you are kind enough to answer me with a relevent sources not some internet wackjobs, i am more than happy to acknowledge.

Thanks in advance

PS: you are not building, anything the Chinese is.

Can you backup your claim that it is the Chinese only who are making the planes? Otherwise i will see the meaning of this last comment of yours.

Dont worry bro. Thats his tactic. He already knows. I have taken care of it.

The thread is getting closed and will be opened at a later time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom