What's new

J-10 might not needed as they don't add anything to PAF's capability

Sir , From last few decades I am only hearing things like " We are looking towards east , and we are looking towards west" and "We are testing this or we are testing that". And from last 12 years "JF17 Is The One , Bird for All Problems , It will deal with F22 , leave Poor IAF's Birds on one side" (Keep in mind JF17 Block 3 will come in 2018 and still no confirm order for Radar and Avionics ).
And The Love of F16 ( I don't think I have to say much about it) , And keep one thing in mind our majority of F16s are old they had MLU to bring them Block52 level , They were not build as Block 52 and given to us , USA only gave 8 new block 52 ( so Y we Still dying for that bird and y still looking towards USA even after almost 4 decades).
And sir Will you take PLAAF against USAF , when you have less numbers and also you fall way behind in tech .??

As I always says Numbers and Tech Are the most Important thing in Modern Warfare. You can not leave any war theatre empty for enemy !. can you?
China has ambitions, we are a tough nation."! I would rather die hard out on the battle field rather than cozy up to the USA. You can see it only take some 10 more years we already have J20 ready for induction. Number is very important as well as the tech advancement. Although J10c maybe not as well as Rafale, but at the cheaper price it charge. 10 billions of 36 Rafale can't afford 200 J10b/c, don't tell 200 J10c can't beat the shit of 36 Rafale. No matter how Rafale is good , it can only carry certain amount of weapon load per. It not fire laser gun!? WTF. Most Chinese think PAF doesn't want J10b/c cause they can't afford it, the real reason behind is that they even don't wanna take a galance at it. That's unbelievable. As a tough leader with military expertise, Musharaff just tell PAF the right thing to do in terms of per strategically, now PAF sure outmatch the current government.

Last edited:
China has ambitions, we are a tough nation."! I would rather die hard out on the battle field rather than cozy up to the USA. You can see it only take some 10 more years we already have J20 ready for induction. Number is very important as well as the tech advancement. Although J10c maybe not as well as Rafale, but at the cheaper price it charge. 10 billions of 36 Rafale can't afford 200 J10b/c, don't tell 200 J10c can't beat the shit of 36 Rafale. No matter how Rafale is good , it can only carry certain amount of weapon load per. It not fire laser gun!? WTF
Sir that is y I always says , Upgrade JF17 to Minimum Gripen NG level and Bring J10C with Pakistani upgrades, we can have both of these birds in large numbers , They will not only counter IAF's birds but also brings there number advantages down, And list of benefits is too long!! If some one like to see them !!.

I can feel PAF don't like Chinese fighter jet. I always miss Mr Mushraf cause he has vision. You can't sacrifice the national security with personal preference. if PAF went for Rafale in the early 2000, India has to stick with Russian planes. PAF has many chances to play upper hands, they seem just easily let it go. Militarily and strategically , Mushraff is the best one.

even with now USA need PAF to pay full price for 8 F16, PAF still not show any interets in any other planes. How it become so?
The common man of Pakistan love China. the western countries does not like to purchase weapon to Pakistan.
If the PAF demand is to make J10 as su35 F22 or Eurofighter then PAF is wrong. PAF has always used F6,F7P, A5,F7pg of China,now we are wondering that why Chines technology become rough for PAF?

Sir that is y I always says , Upgrade JF17 to Minimum Gripen NG level and Bring J10C with Pakistani upgrades, we can have both of these birds in large numbers , They will not only counter IAF's birds but also brings there number advantages down, And list of benefits is too long!! If some one like to see them !!.
PAF won't listen. It doesn't have a visionary leader, and Nawaz is not tough. Very lucky that India sucks in the MMRCA, you still have time but not that much left.

The common man of Pakistan love China. the western countries does not like to purchase weapon to Pakistan.
If the PAF demand is to make J10 as su35 F22 or Eurofighter then PAF is wrong. PAF has always used F6,F7P, A5,F7pg of China,now we are wondering that why Chines technology become rough for PAF?
PAF is stuck somewhere, they just don't wanna try new things.

They have to wake up. At least 2 squadrons of deep strike fighter is needed.

India is ready to kick PAF's a$$, they pour tons of money in it even bled white. If PAF don't wake up and still running wild in the F16x dream, it will hurt.

The purpose of airforce its to guard off your enemy and keep it at bay, not to make it cheap. Be it euro fighter /Su35/J10d/J31, at least buy some. Some people said JF17 is a waste cause it's not good enough, I think it's a threshold for Pakistan learn how to build a modern day fighter jet. The ultimate goal is Pakistancan design and develop jet on its own. Just like Turkey. Before doing it, you have to spend tuition .

Last edited:
I can feel PAF don't like Chinese fighter jet. I always miss Mr Mushraf cause he has vision. You can't sacrifice the national security with personal preference. if PAF went for Rafale in the early 2000, India has to stick with Russian planes. PAF has many chances to play upper hands, they seem just easily let it go. Militarily and strategically , Mushraff is the best one.

even with now USA need PAF to pay full price for 8 F16, PAF still not show any interets in any other planes. How it become so?

Hi,

At that time---the paf wanted to build its own airrcaft---the JF17. The French were desperate to sell their Rafale---as a matter of fact---they had their hopes on pakistan---to salvage their aircraft industry.

I say salvage---because of no orders---rafae was hurting---the french fighter aircraft industry was begining to lose technicians and engineers who had experience in building aircaft---.

The French were seriously concerned---if they lost their techs and engineers---their fighter aircraft industry would be doomed for good.

And pakistan air force was in a position to give them a big favor---as the frencg did to palkistan---in the form of Augusta 90B submarine---at one time one of the most advanced submarine in south asia.

With the procurement of Rafale----paf would have secured the deal for the Thales electronics for their JF17's---.

The JF17 BLK 1 more advanced or as advanced as the F16 BLK52 electronics wise---some 5---6 years ago.

You pakistanis cannot imagine---how bad your paf fckd you and your nation.

Even if you had bought 30 Rafales at that time---your fortunes would have changed.

Last edited:
Hi,

At that time---the paf wanted to build its own airrcaft---the JF17. The French were desperate to sell their Rafale---as a matter of fact---they had their hopes on pakistan---to salvage their aircraft industry.

I say salvage---because of no orders---rafae was hurting---the french fighter aircraft industry was begining to lose technicians and engineers who had experience in building aircaft---.

The French were seriously concerned---if they lost their techs and engineers---their fighter aircraft industry would be doomed for good.

And pakistan air force was in a position to give them a big favor---as the frencg did to palkistan---in the form of Augusta 90B submarine---at one time one of the most advanced submarine in south asia.

With the procurement of Rafale----paf would have secured the deal for the Thales electronics for their JF17's---.

The JF17 BLK 1 more advanced or as advanced as the F16 BLK52 electronics wise---some 5---6 years ago.

Even if you had bought 30 Rafales at that time---your fortunes would have changed.

French manufacturer of Rafael was seeping with india for last 15 years. there is no way PAF could have bought 30 of them then or now

-

French manufacturer of Rafael was seeping with india for last 15 years. there is no way PAF could have bought 30 of them then or now

-

Hi,

Yeah and they just let Paf asses the Rafale for awhile---just for nothing---with no orders in front of them for the Rafale.

And their desperation to sign anyone was just a drama--- .

Last edited:
Hi,

How would their fortunes change? What would have happened to the JF-17 and the Pakistani aviation industry? What cost would they have to pay for the Rafales? India is getting them at $250 million PER PLANE, that's enough for 10 JF-17s plus munitions and more.

Hi,

You have one bomb and you want to make the most out of it---so you design a precision strike capability that the bomb is precisely going to hit the target that you direct it to 99.9 % of the time.

That would cause the most damage with just one bomb.
Please elaborate how jet comes into this eq means ,Bomb (Utility) ,PRecision Strike (Radar/Pods) again Utility packages ,Why these cant be put into any other fighter ?

What PAF is failing to understand that sometimes Quantity matters too , its not just about Quality Quality and Quality ..
J-10's can gives us the Numeric balance with IAF .. J-10'C if not Advance but at least at par with Block 52's , Paf always wanted 100+ F-16's so why not add around 50 J10C's to make up Numbers and a Plane similar capability to F-16's block 52's .. sometimes I don't understand what is their problem ?? with J-10's money is also not a issues than what is ?

when PAF said they don't like china's planes what people don't understand it is not just about 8 planes it is also about 78 other planes these numbers are not easily replaceable
1)let us replace mirages and F-7 and F7P then we think about replacing F-16
2)we have 200+ aging planes and you are think of replacing one plane which is still right for it's time
3)J-10 is a good plane but we can not replace F-16 right now because it will be too expansive

If pakistan army did not like china's equipment then they wouldn't be buying submarines from china
it is not about liking the weapon it is about can we will be able to afford it replacing F-16 right now meaning Pakistan air defense will too weak it will also take focus away from replacement of aging fleet and building and up-gradation of JF-17. again again i already said that adding a new type od planes need time of 3 or 4 years if deal from US for F-16 does not work then sure pakistan will look for alternatives then we will have no choice

Last edited:
J10 is desperately needed by PAF!!! I am sick and tired of seeing the same planes in PAF colors over the last decade lol

Although I would be happier seeing su35, mig35 or possibly the starship enterprise :bunny::bounce::cheesy:

J10 is desperately needed by PAF!!! I am sick and tired of seeing the same planes in PAF colors over the last decade lol

Although I would be happier seeing su35, mig35 or possibly the starship enterprise :bunny::bounce::cheesy:

I have been so sick seeing the same planes for the last so many years that I am now even making the medicine get sick.

Hi,

Sir,
It is never too late... The Indian's went ahead with MMRCA 10 years back....That is still going on and so far the Indians have not decided to procure the 36 they have agreed upon. The latest though would be the Import duties...

https://defence.pk/threads/when-mil...mig-fighter-plane-stands-in-warehouse.430101/

PAF wanted the Mirage 2000-5's but then they were not able too due to various problems.

The French are looking towards PAF once again because they are seeing that many Arab and African countries want to buy JF-17's because there are no new single engine aircraft available from Russia or the French which they have been operating. The Indian LCA is not available for some time even though the Indians are saying they would export the aircraft.

USA is going to stop manufacturing F-16's how ever the Turks might still be able to export F-16 for countries that wish to purchase still those aircraft would require approvals and prone to sanctions. The F-35 would not be exported to many countries because it has sensitive technology.

China, Russia, Turkey, Korea, and Japan are producing 5th Gen aircraft which could potentially be sold in the open market. The Korean and Japanese fighter aircraft would not be available because they are manufactured by US help and require congress approvals. Chinese, Russian and Turkish would be available and they would be twin engine hence cost would be high.

when PAF said they don't like china's planes what people don't understand it is not just about 8 planes it is also about 78 other planes these numbers are not easily replaceable
1)let us replace mirages and F-7 and F7P then we think about replacing F-16
2)we have 200+ aging planes and you are think of replacing one plane which is still right for it's time
3)J-10 is a good plane but we can not replace F-16 right now because it will be too expansive

If pakistan army did not like china's equipment then they wouldn't be buying submarines from china
it is not about liking the weapon it is about can we will be able to afford it replacing F-16 right now meaning Pakistan air defense will too weak it will also take focus away from replacement of aging fleet and building and up-gradation of JF-17. again again i already said that adding a new type od planes need time of 3 or 4 years if deal from US for F-16 does not work then sure pakistan will look for alternatives then we will have no choice

Hi,

Why would you replace the F16's---just because you are not getting any free ones anymore is no reason to replace them when they still have some 15-20 years of life left on them.

The 3 to 4 years term is called Integration---we already know about that---that is why we have been talkign for the last many years for the procurement of the J10's so that they can be integrated and fully operation before the Rafale hits the indian shore---,

And at time---possibly the newest of chinese gadgets would be coming out because the J20 would also be fully operation in the next 2-4 years.

Paf failed one more time to ascertain the level of threat and the availability of their favorite aircraft. Their love affair with the F16's have sabotaged the security of pakistan and made pakistan's defences weaker.

Back
Top Bottom