What's new

J-10 Airshow

5bd44710e2920d8c84acbec2b943adac.jpg

4ebbf3181172d42fdf4c400e4cc4d814.jpg

What did you expect, it was made by the Chinese fanatics. Anyways, the result doesn't bother me much, I just enjoy the video, quite nice.

Why?, did the result get you excited? :)

:lol:

I find it's funny. Nice animation, though.

Are you excited? :woot:

Saw J10 demo at Zuhai. Pretty impressive. It rolls fast. Much faster then I had expected but the IT is ust like the delta. Kabush... And about weight/thrust. When flying empty it showed impressive AOA from zero speed till gear up... WOW!

J-10 could perform better with the new engine WS-10A.

:enjoy:

high manuvrability:):azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on the impact on:

price
reliability
added performance

PLAAF has high expectations because the WS-10A generates more thrust, has a digitized FADEC control and works fine when coupled with a TVC nozzle. Reliability will be answered as time goes by. I don't think it'd cost more than 2 million USD as the AL-31FN.

We got 3 new Flight Sim . JF-17, F-16 and Mirage. and they are top of the line.
The trainer look pretty fancy but looks like they cut a few corners to save money buy adding Long Arm and Short Arm. If the trainer has jet engine than they have problems, But if its a turbo fan engine than there is no problem.

JF-17/FC-1 is withdrawn due to untold reasons. But there is a flight simulator in the showroom.

I have heard from some sources this was mainly due to the JF-17 debuting for the international market in IDEAS 2008 on November 24 but the information is purely speculative and unreliable. Having said that, there's a lot to look forward to on 24 November :yahoo::bounce:

I have heard from some sources this was mainly due to the JF-17 debuting for the international market in IDEAS 2008 on November 24 but the information is purely speculative and unreliable. Having said that, there's a lot to look forward to on 24 November :yahoo::bounce:

lets hope that nobody blow himself there:confused:

Yes I heard also the same + that Jf 17 fire test emulation went good and that’s why it will participate in 24 November IDEAS 2008.

I hope it will be good news especially for us
.:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom