Not open for further replies.

BaybarsHan

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

really ? :disagree:

xktgprf56uh5.jpg

what is this, english ?

I really think we should open a non-English sub-forum section for Madarin/Cantonese; Turkish, Persian and perhaps Arabic -- since we have all kinds of nationalities here

i think also because the mods had no idea at all what the topic was about (few non-Turkish people here understand Turkce) nobody got a chance to express regret and condolence over the loss of life of Turkish shaheed soldiers.

i apologize on at least Pakistani side's behalf.

Before you start pointing finger at me, I did not complain. I am not a snitch bro.

I really think we should open a non-English sub-forum section for Madarin/Cantonese; Turkish, Persian and perhaps Arabic -- since we have all kinds of nationalities here

i think also because the mods had no idea at all what the topic was about (few non-Turkish people here understand Turkce) nobody got a chance to express regret and condolence over the loss of life of Turkish shaheed soldiers.

i apologize on at least Pakistani side's behalf.

I agree, and my condolences to the Turk's loss.

have you reported that Persian discussion thread?

talk to Agnostic Muslim, Elmo, or Asim Aqil -- or Webmaster

they have been very fair i think. Anytime there is a problem, report the post or send them a message.

I've only reported cracker's foolish insults under the news of martyrdom

Closing the thread was unnecessary but I don't think there was any harm done because there was not much to discuss.

have you reported that Persian discussion thread?
Exactly. Mods cant go around enforcing the rule, they have their own work to do. One has to complain to them and wait for some time(if they are not online).
This is a forum rule, that you should generally use English for posting.

Lol. And you expect them not to see the thread title and discussion. :)

Closing the thread was unnecessary but I don't think there was any harm done because there was not much to discuss.

bunlar varken düsmana ne gerek var, öküzün ingilizcesini bilmiyorum bilseydim yazardim, yazmis say sen yinede.

really ? :disagree:

what is this, english ?

Sir,

Posting in any language except English is not allowed so we immediately take action on non-English posts. However I agree that the "Persian discussion thread" exists but Senior Moderators did not take action on that so I have deliberately ignored it but sticking to one thread has helped the entire Iranian forum to limit themselves to 1 Persian thread only. We delete any post written in Persian language in any other thread of that section.

I think you can also create 1 thread for Turkish language only but you cannot post in Turkish language in every thread. Senior Moderators will further explain the policy on that matter.

I've closed the thread... next time I will delete such non english threads --its difficult to moderate a non english thread when its being reported on every single post as offensive

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...ma-8-askerimiz-ehit-oldu-5.html#ixzz1yNIOm8xg

Thats what i wrote to him in his pm reply aswell as in the thread-- still he has opened a thread to get clarification?

It's better to close such threads before the insults really get out of hand and mods cant get an actual picture via google translate in most cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom