What's new

IT'S A RICH MANS WORLD

ISLAMABAD
0b6d0696a5e4dfe5841435c69ead42a7.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Are you sure that's Islamabad and not some suburb in the US? :lol:

Also I think the pictures in question are of some sheikh's house in the UAE IIRC.

ISLAMABAD

b87f3debe283f3f8c9c802779cce241f._.jpg

a708b79ad61b7a9dca025563c314eda5.jpg

ed2573875ef47814d80c72db95552b90.jpg
[/QUOTE]

All these are in the vicinity of same location.

Windjammer,

That's a typical suburban american home, I know, because I live in one.

Houses in the subcontinent don't have sloped rooftops champ. :lol:

Trying to pass off an American home for a Pakistani one? Come on, you can do better than that.

Windjammer,

That's a typical suburban american home, I know, because I live in one.

Houses in the subcontinent don't have sloped rooftops champ. :lol:

Trying to pass off an American home for a Pakistani one? Come on, you can do better than that.
It's a common design in Pakistan, even my house has some sloped roof features, and here is a mansion in Karachi featuring some of the same and it's worth few bucks more than the small home to take pride on.

f0bf31160e63583c0cb3d137bd54a317.jpg

You may even see some sloped roofs in this footage.:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a common design in Pakistan, even my house has some sloped roof features, and here is a mansion in Karachi featuring some of the same and it's worth few bucks more than the small home to take pride on.

Windjammer,

I don't have time to keep pointing out and explaining things to you. Look closely at each picture and you will notice that NONE of them have sloped rooftops like the homes here do. Furthermore, the houses here are made of wood. Also take a look at the wood's behind and around the house (TREES). You have fall/winter in Islamabad, champ?

it's worth few bucks more than the small home to take pride on.

That might be true, but I didn't put the picture up and beat my chest now did I, you did, and you tried to pass it off as Pakistani!! :lol:

Windjammer,

I don't have time to keep pointing out and explaining things to you. Look closely at each picture and you will notice that NONE of them have sloped rooftops like the homes here do.

That might be true, but I didn't put the picture up and beat my chest now did I, you did, and you tried to pass it off as Pakistani!! :lol:
And why would i do that then if it's not worth it's salt.

I edited my post, so now you know what to look for.

You'd do it because you'd want to learn the difference and not want to embarrass yourself by posting pictures of American homes, call them Pakistani and then argue over it for no reason instead of admitting you were wrong. Champ.

Are you insane, firstly i picked these pictures from a reliable website,
Secondly browse and reassure yourself that we have better and bigger houses than the so called American house that you are finding hard to digest.

Back
Top Bottom