What's new

IT'S A RICH MANS WORLD

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
People the following images were posted to me from Pakistan,
Apparently it's some hot shot residence in Islamabad.

someone had mailed me these Images saying its srk's house?

I have got at least 5-6 mails claiming it to be SRK's house:rofl:

But since you live in Mumbai you certainly have seen his residence Mannat in Bandstand. the compound does not seem so spacious to have such lawns (coz It's Mumbai:tup:)

and then I was told by someone that it was some king's residence in Dubai.

Now finally the Islamabad turn.:rofl:

But since you live in Mumbai you certainly have seen his residence Mannat in Bandstand. the compound does not seem so spacious to have such lawns (coz It's Mumbai:tup:)

It's +20k sq ft, so its possible to have such lawn,
btw, this land on which mannat stands was reserved to be given to a soldier's family on lease period for 99 years, but srk somehow managed to get it done (its actually really difficult to get such deals done)
@ Rs.2,325 p.a. rent

similar story is for mukesh ambani's $2 billion house, It belonged to waqf board who got it as donation from a guy, so that they can use the land someday for their community; these corrupt board person sold it at about only 15% of actual market price :D

Last edited:
This is SRK's house confirmed, lol nice try buddy :cheers:

Nice try, ?????? did i claim it was mine ?

As i stated the images were posted to me from Pakistan with conviction it was based in Islamabad.
Besides your claim it belongs to SRK, other sources have pointed to effect that it belongs to Robert Mugabe or even it sits in Beverly Hills and the owner is some Sheikh who often hires it out to Hollywood for film shootings.
However in image#7, the Islamic Plaque is very interesting. !

Hey...!!! This is the servant's quarters on my estate...!!! Who the hell let that photog on the grounds...?!?!

Ever heard of the good salesman, ?

He ended up selling the company he was working for. !!!!!!!!!

I think the TV in the bathroom seems very similar to what I had...I was always wondering where it landed after I lost it when moving... Alas I am happy it went to "heaven" !!!

Back
Top Bottom