What's new

Italy shows how it is done right...people who spread islamism get instant deportation

Japan is a powerful economy with extremly high living standards. I think we have different ideas about weak and power. I would rather live in Kyoto for example than in any chinese city.
You know shit about China and japan. japan with extremly high living standards? don't make me laugh. the comsuption of meat, vegetable, fruits and living space per capital, China exceed japan in big margin. Japan is just a country of high income accompanied by even higher price.

That is why you west expatriate pick China as number 1 destination in their choice. of course, I don't expect loser like you could afford to visit China.

You know shit about China and japan. japan with with extremly high living standards? don't make me laugh. per capital, the comsuption of meat, vegetable, fruits and living space, China exceed japan in big margin. Japan is just a country of high income accompanied by even higher price.

That is why you west expatriate pick China as number 1 destination in their choice. of course, I don't expect loser like you could afford to visit China.

He has already visited China many times, but he is acting like a professional troll.

He has already visited China many times, but he is acting like a professional troll.
maybe he just braged, who knows. after all, he is an italian. we all know what does that mean. having zero respect or credibility here in China.

Last edited:
maybe he just braged, who knows. after all, he is an italian. we all know what does that mean. having zeor respect here in China.

Yep, he can keep bullying the helpless Muslim immigrants, but his ammunition is just too weak against China.

All his attacks against China is rather itchy albeit not harmful like the Vietnamese's attack.

He started to post something that offended China. Otherwise, I would leave that thread alone.

Last year, Turkey has not behaved properly, now they have to apologize to Russia and learn how to behave themselves.

More evidence shows that your fearless is based on your ignorance.

You should learn from some of your compatriots how to respect a mighty country like China.

When Greek meets Greek, then is the tug of war.:whistle:

When Greek meets Greek, then is the tug of war.:whistle:

Our pride is too strong now, we are basically immune to the racist attack.

More racist attack against China will only hurt themselves, especially those developing countries who also subjected to the racism by themselves.

Our pride is too strong now, we are basically immune to the racist attack.

More racist attack against China will only hurt themselves, especially those developing countries who also sub
jected to the racism by themselves.

I got the first line.

Youtube videos show chicken feet and penises as foods in China.

How does chicken feet and penis taste like, is it good, do you like it?
yes, we like them, what is your point? I also feel french snail disgusting, does it matter? chicken feet here is far more expensive than chicken itself. as for penis, believe me it is out of your range of comsuption. even in china only rich people have the opportunity to try it once in a while.

In fact, many Turkish members have a fragile mind, they already got hurt badly by getting rejected by Europe for more than a half century.

Some Turkish members were still quite nice to China, that's why I don't want to resort the nasty attack.

Ask someone to translate for you...."....na ghar ka, na ghat ka."

So by your standard, both US and Russia are done.

No, I didn't taste it, the meat of the wild animals is not hygienic.

USA and russia pretty much are fucked up by that standard. There are areas in russia you cant enter or you die. Much of western USA is covered by fallout. Fukushima on the other side released very little radiation because the inner reactor stayed intact. A coal plant for example releases more radiation. (yes coal plants release radation and the left overs sometimes are more radioactive than nuclear waste thanks to radon enrichment of coal).

That said i´m sure China has nice place where not so much people are. I´m not that much into mega cities.

You know shit about China and japan. japan with extremly high living standards? don't make me laugh. the comsuption of meat, vegetable, fruits and living space per capital, China exceed japan in big margin. Japan is just a country of high income accompanied by even higher price.

I already was in china and prefered Japan. ts plain and simple better for me. Whats your problem amigo? You have a problem with a free mind? Travel to china is less expensive than my travel to Chile this year. So no need to get personal.

USA and russia pretty much are fucked up by that standard. There are areas in russia you cant enter or you die. Much of western USA is covered by fallout. Fukushima on the other side released very little radiation because the inner reactor stayed intact. A coal plant for example releases more radiation. (yes coal plants release radation and the left overs sometimes are more radioactive than nuclear waste thanks to radon enrichment of coal).

That said i´m sure China has nice place where not so much people are. I´m not that much into mega cities.

I already was in china and prefered Japan. ts plain and simple better for me. Whats your problem amigo? You have a problem with a free mind? Travel to china is less expensive than my travel to Chile this year. So no need to get personal.
you can have your free mind to like anywhere you want, it does not matter, but don't brag the japan's extremly high living standards here, it is just a joke.

you can have your free mind to like anywhere you want, it does not matter, but don't brag the japan's extremly high living standards here, it is just a joke.

They dont have slums like in china and cleaner environment there. Also i prefer their language. They are more polite and very cool headed people. Their language sounds melodic for a european. Their food is rather normal. I have much respect for them.

You have extreme poverty in china and slums. You also have super rich in china but the difference is enormous.

I´m free in my opinion and what you think about that is irrelevant. Whats your problem? Want force me to like china more or what?

P.s.: I like Panda bears.

Do you live your life according to Catholic scriptures?
Catholicism say that its wrong/sin to have sex before marriage? Do you practice it?

Please give me a favour you Islamophobic italain ..deport all Muslims and banned the entry of Muslim in italy and this will stop your constant moaning and bitching

Who are you to judge me?

No human is perfect.

They dont have slums like in china and cleaner environment there. Also i prefer their language. They are more polite and very cool headed people. Their language sounds melodic for a european. Their food is rather normal. I have much respect for them.

You have extreme poverty in china and slums. You also have super rich in china but the difference is enormous.

I´m free in my opinion and what you think about that is irrelevant. Whats your problem? Want force me to like china more or what?

P.s.: I like Panda bears.

Who are you to judge me?

No human is perfect.
Are you joking again, do you? where is the so-called slum in China? in your imagination or you confused China and india. As I told you before, average Chinese enjoys a far bigger living space than japan, consume far more meat, vegetable and fruit, which make our life good. As for your love for their language, what does it have to do with "extremly high living standards"?

Frankly speaking, most Chinese visited italy felt deeply dispointed and regreted, dirty, broken, unsafe and messy. People are appalled by how backward it looks like. You should try to jump the well to watch the world objectively. The developed country title bring you nowhere.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom