What's new

Italy Is Preparing Its Only Aircraft Carrier to Handle F-35B Stealth Fighters

Amazing how you pass judgment on something as complex as an aircraft carrier while your own country has yet to make an indigenous car.

Its amazing that you pass judgement on other countries while your countrymen can't take a shit properly.

What's up with you UK goofs @mike2000 is back @Blue Marlin getting chillis up your little arses for a shitty ACC?

Shity ACC is shitty---don't cry about the obvious like little b*tches..

Yes, Pakistan doesn't have ACC---but that doesn't make Italian ACC any less shitty :lol:

And your jib at "Muslim" countries is funny...Why would you bring "Muslim" countries because of a shitty ACC of an irrelevant country such as Italy? If I was you, I'd rather care about Europe's dying demographics with above 40 as average age---and your own country destined to be quarter "foreign" by 2050 alone..Societies and cultures are built over thousands of years, losing that is more concerning than having F-35s on some shitty, old crusty *** LHD and naming in Aircraft Carrier.

Pakistan is a thriving culture--and by 2050--would have over 300 million (!) people, a gigantically more powerful military machine than punny italy, and a giant nuclear state with most likley having bigger GDP than irrelevant italy in terms of PPP. Italians would be 50 years plus mean age, would have better living standards per capita and barely 55m people (5 million less than today! LOL)..

I would rather take a dynamic, growing, powerful state full of youth and dynamism rather than a dying, old,life-less, rich, irrelevant hole...with a shitty ACC. :lol:

In simple terms, Pakistan is like a 23 year old middle-class college graduate living its life to full, traveling, and full of energy--and italy is like an old, rich, retired grandpa who just watches tv all day and is pretty much done with his life.

I'll take the former every time! :)

Last edited:
end of the day it is still a carrier, built by turkey with a large amount of turkish kit.
yes it is a licensed variant of the juan carlos.
Yes, reason i said WITHOUT WESTERN POWERS HELP/ASSISTANCE.
To be honest, even if Pakistan was in NATO, we will probably help them build one like Spain is doing with Turkey,even though Pakistan will need good infrastructure and some basic local skills for that which they currently lack unlike Turkey. Turkey being a NATO member and close to Europe/E.U does benefit alot from technical and technological cooperation more than other Muslim countries. Though overall the Turks are still the most advanced Muslim country out there.

What's up with you UK goofs @mike2000 is back @Blue Marlin getting chillis up your little arses for a shitty ACC?

Shity ACC is shitty---don't cry about the obvious like little b*tches..

Yes, Pakistan doesn't have ACC---but that doesn't make Italian ACC any less shitty :lol:

And your jib at "Muslim" countries is funny...Why would you bring "Muslim" countries because of a shitty ACC of an irrelevant country such as Italy? If I was you, I'd rather care about Europe's dying demographics with above 40 as average age---and your own country destined to be quarter "foreign" by 2050 alone..Societies and cultures are built over thousands of years, losing that is more concerning than having F-35s on some shitty, old crusty *** LHD and naming in Aircraft Carrier.

Pakistan is a thriving culture--and by 2050--would have over 300 million (!) people, a gigantically more powerful military machine than punny italy, and a giant nuclear state with most likley having bigger GDP than irrelevant italy in terms of PPP. Italians would be 50 years plus mean age, would have better living standards per capita and barely 55m people (5 million less than today! LOL)..

I would rather take a dynamic, growing, powerful state full of youth and dynamism rather than a dying, old,life-less, rich, irrelevant hole...with a shitty ACC. :lol:

In simple terms, Pakistan is like a 23 year old middle-class college graduate living its life to full, traveling, and full of energy--and italy is like an old, rich, retired grandpa who just watches tv all day and is pretty much done with his life.

I'll take the former every time! :)
LMAO HEIGHT OF DELUSIONS AND HYPOCRISY.:lol:
You will rather take a dynamic, growing, powerful state full of youth and dynamism like Pakistan rather than a dying, old,life-less, rich, irrelevant hole like western countries??:woot:

Ok, so What are you doing in a western country enjoying your life there?
why are you not in Pakistan helping your country to develop and at least catch up with Bengladesh's HDI one day for a start?? :rofl:
Bangladesh alone is leaving Pakistan behind with each passing year and you are there dreaming of catching up with the west because of your 'growing uncontrolled population of illiterate/malnourished??:disagree: Seriously dude, i have no personal issues with Pakistan, but its madness for you to even make such delusional comments. Its like a poor backward Yemeni making fun of say South Korea/Japan :sick:
Truth be told, looking at the way things are going in both countries i have farrrrrrrrr more hope for Bangladesh achieving a decent living standard and effectively fighting/getting rid of poverty/malnourishment and Islamic extremism/terrorists than Pakistan these coming decades.:agree: This is just a neutral observation from an outsider.:)

Last edited:
LMAO HEIGHT OF DELUSIONS AND HYPOCRISY.:lol:

There are no delusions nor hypocrisy--just plain facts. You are too emotional, and immature to get a handle on reality and understand how people behave normally.

You will rather take a dynamic, growing, powerful state full of youth and dynamism like Pakistan rather than a dying, old,life-less, rich, irrelevant hole like western countries??:woot:

Nope, I didnt say "western countries"

I was talking about Italy in particular, wasn't I? And I was talking in terms of future and now present..
Ok, so What are you doing in a western country enjoying your life there?
why are you not in Pakistan helping your country to develop and at least catch up with Bengladesh's HDI one day for a start?? :rofl:

I am an American--not just an immigrant enjoying my life here. America is my home (and Pakistan is my second home due to my cultural links and heritage. Problem? Go cry somewhere else).

Also, HDI comparisons is for losers like you. Switzerland has better HDI and living standards than Russia. Guess what? History doesnt even piss on Switzerland--they are irrelevant. Qatar is TWICE as rich as United States based on per caita---guess what? Nobody cares.

In International system, only and only one variable matters---and that is Power.

(There is a whole debate as to what constitutes power in International system and so on. I wont go there because for a working class, under-educated UK lad like you, it'll be too much of an argument).

Guess who's more powerful, and hence more relevant to history in the making and today's International system? Bangladesh? Italy? or a nuclear nation-state on path to having 300 million+ peoples with alliances everywhere in the world!

Pakistan is far more powerful than all of Europe except UK and France (and Germany, but Germans have locked themselves down and haven't developed their hard power to the extent they are capable of. Same goes for Japanese).

Yes, Pakistan is a middle-income nation and not high-income one---but a mere 3.5% growth for next 35 years straight will push Pakistan way up into high-income category---and 3.5% is when we were at our "worst"..So rest assured, unless something absolutely unexpected happens in Pakistan...We will become an high-income economic sphere.

But would punny, irrelevant European states be able to match Pakistan in terms of the actual measure of relevance--Hard Power? Not a chance!

Hell, even Norway, if choses to, can laugh at China for its poverty, lack of opportunities that average norway citizen has, and HDI---but does it matter? :lol:

But yeah, Bangladesh's HDI is better and Pakistanis should be...what? worried about it?:rofl: We should offcourse improve the living conditions for our citizens (which we are, near 5% growth, massive infrastructural projects being built, CPEC going full steam, our youth literacy rates above 80% now, and so on)---but as I said, that's our domestic problem. In the grand scheme of things, it's a nation-state's power that matters. Hence, middle-income/developing states India, Pakistan, China, Russia etc would always be more relevant to humanity than "better developed" Romania, Switzerland, Italy, Qatar, UAE, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and what not...:coffee:

Bangladesh alone is leaving Pakistan behind with each passing year and you are there dreaming of catching up with the west because of your 'growing uncontrolled population of illiterate/malnourished??:disagree: Seriously dude, i have no personal issues with Pakistan, but its madness for you to even make such delusional comments. Its like a poor backward Yemeni making fun of say South Korea/Japan :sick:

Nobody talked about, or even cares about "catching up" to some irrelevant, dormant, old dying "west"...Bar few countries (especially U.S)--west is as irrelevant for us as Bhuttan or Srilanka to you.

Truth be told, looking at the way things are going in both countries i have farrrrrrrrr more hope for Bangladesh achieving a decent living standard and effectively fighting/getting rid of poverty/malnourishment and Islamic extremism/terrorists than Pakistan these coming decades.:agree: This is just a neutral observation from an outsider.:)

Best of luck to Bangladesh!

Decent living standards is something that's almost inevitable everywhere in the world in coming decades outside of sub-Saharan Africa (which will take more time, according to UN Development Program's report). However, having a massively powerful and well oiled military machine with nuclear strategic forces and having immense power is not-so inevitable for 95% of the world and 95% of what you call "the West"...

:lol:

Well someone has to say it!!! You two Red Coats hit the bulls eye there.

what about pakistan? can they afford one? no. they cant get a decent second hand frigate let alone a brand new aircraft carrier.

Why are you even going so far? Pakistan can barely build a corvette alone without foreign assistance/cooperation from western powers or China and you are there talking about them affording/building an aircraft carrier which is for big world powers? lool
Old boyyyyyy, you are taking the bar tooooooo high. :sick:

@AUz , my old friend so does that make you a "Yankeestani"? Sorry cant help it!!! Its getting a little tense here!!!

I am an American--not just an immigrant enjoying my life here. America is my home (and Pakistan is my second home due to my cultural links and heritage. Problem? Go cry somewhere else).

Now back to the TOPIC people!!!! or else :sniper:... :butcher::taz:

Last edited:
There are no delusions nor hypocrisy--just plain facts. You are too emotional, and immature to get a handle on reality and understand how people behave normally.

Nope, I didnt say "western countries"

I was talking about Italy in particular, wasn't I? And I was talking in terms of future and now present..

Also, HDI comparisons is for losers like you. Switzerland has better HDI and living standards than Russia. Guess what? History doesnt even piss on Switzerland--they are irrelevant. Qatar is TWICE as rich as United States based on per caita---guess what? Nobody cares.

In International system, only and only one variable matters---and that is Power.

(There is a whole debate as to what constitutes power in International system and so on. I wont go there because for a working class, under-educated UK lad like you, it'll be too much of an argument).

Guess who's more powerful, and hence more relevant to history in the making and today's International system? Bangladesh? Italy? or a nuclear nation-state on path to having 300 million+ peoples with alliances everywhere in the world!

Pakistan is far more powerful than all of Europe except UK and France (and Germany, but Germans have locked themselves down and haven't developed their hard power to the extent they are capable of. Same goes for Japanese).

Yes, Pakistan is a middle-income nation and not high-income one---but a mere 3.5% growth for next 35 years straight will push Pakistan way up into high-income category---and 3.5% is when we were at our "worst"..So rest assured, unless something absolutely unexpected happens in Pakistan...We will become an high-income economic sphere.

But would punny, irrelevant European states be able to match Pakistan in terms of the actual measure of relevance--Hard Power? Not a chance!

Hell, even Norway, if choses to, can laugh at China for its poverty, lack of opportunities that average norway citizen has, and HDI---but does it matter? :lol:

But yeah, Bangladesh's HDI is better and Pakistanis should be...what? worried about it?:rofl: We should offcourse improve the living conditions for our citizens (which we are, near 5% growth, massive infrastructural projects being built, CPEC going full steam, our youth literacy rates above 80% now, and so on)---but as I said, that's our domestic problem. In the grand scheme of things, it's a nation-state's power that matters. Hence, middle-income/developing states India, Pakistan, China, Russia etc would always be more relevant to humanity than "better developed" Romania, Switzerland, Italy, Qatar, UAE, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and what not...:coffee:

Nobody talked about, or even cares about "catching up" to some irrelevant, dormant, old dying "west"...Bar few countries (especially U.S)--west is as irrelevant for us as Bhuttan or Srilanka to you.

Best of luck to Bangladesh!

Decent living standards is something that's almost inevitable everywhere in the world in coming decades outside of sub-Saharan Africa (which will take more time, according to UN Development Program's report). However, having a massively powerful and well oiled military machine with nuclear strategic forces and having immense power is not-so inevitable for 95% of the world and 95% of what you call "the West"...

:lol:

Seriously why are embarrassing yourself so much on a public forum?? lol
I'm sure even your brothers on here must be shaking their heads reading your comments.
So you think Pakistan is more advanced, influential and relevant in today's world than Italy?? :rofl: Pakistan NOWHERE NEAR ITALY IN ANY FIELD ONE CAN THINK OF. In fact no Muslim country is even close to Italy in almost any field, much less Pakistan who is one of the most poorest/backward country on the Muslim world
You say you are talking about future potential, what future potential are you talking about dude???:hitwall: Pakistan is one of the poorest countries in the entire globe, even by South Asian low standards Pakistan has the worse child malnutrition rate(maybe second only to war ravaged Afghanistan),Only a select few countries in the poorest Subsaharan countries are doing worse than Pakistan. :disagree: The worse thing is that the country is only falling behind even more not improving as much per se. Pakistan has to first get the basic rights, before even dreaming of catching up with its peers in the Muslim world, forget about the West or Italy , They are not in the same league.

Oh, so now you claim you are American huh??:lol: Ok that makes sense now, at least you can use the U.S to boast and feel better about yourself. :) NO CRIME ĪN THAT.:enjoy:

Seriously why are embarrassing yourself so much on a public forum?? lol
I'm sure even your brothers on here must be shaking their heads reading your comments.
So you think Pakistan is more advanced, influential and relevant in today's world than Italy?? :rofl: Pakistan NOWHERE NEAR ITALY IN ANY FIELD ONE CAN THINK OF. In fact no Muslim country is even close to Italy in almost any field, much less Pakistan who is one of the most poorest/backward country on the Muslim world
You say you are talking about future potential, what future potential are you talking about dude???:hitwall: Pakistan is one of the poorest countries in the entire globe, even by South Asian low standards Pakistan has the worse child malnutrition rate(maybe second only to war ravaged Afghanistan),Only a select few countries in the poorest Subsaharan countries are doing worse than Pakistan. :disagree: The worse thing is that the country is only falling behind even more not improving as much per se. Pakistan has to first get the basic rights, before even dreaming of catching up with its peers in the Muslim world, forget about the West or Italy , They are not in the same league.

Oh, so now you claim you are American huh??:lol: Ok that makes sense now, at least you can use the U.S to boast and feel better about yourself. :) NO CRIME ĪN THAT.:enjoy:

You again so conveniently skipped my entire argument about hard power, and focused against on "living standards" mantra as if it matters in real life and modern International Relations/System.

What "influence" and power Italy has? :lol: Nothing!

It's not even a regional power, and/or has ANY role beyond its borders. Nothing. It's military power and capabilities is league behind that of India, Pakistan, Turkey, China, Britain, France, and so on.

Turkey alone FAR surpasses little Italy in terms of power and having influence in the Mediterranean region (Let alone Turkey's significant influence in surrounding Turkic states of Central Asia, it's direct involvement in major Middle Eastern conflicts, it's powerful fleet in black sea, and it's largest standing military in NATO-Europe (only second to the U.S). Again, what significant influence Italy has due to its geographic location and military prowess?:lol:

......but but but, Italy has better standard of living on paper! And that's the check mate. Just like Switzerland is bigger kid on the block than Russia because Swiss are ahead of Ruskies in all social/economic per capita measures. Sure! :lol:

Italy is a dying, stagnant Republic. You know how much Italian GDP of $2.2 trilion grew in 2016?! 0.4% lmaooo!!!! That is when Italian debt-to-GDP is already at 122%!! Which means there is no possible room for growth now.

While "middle class, not rich like Italy" Indonesia's $3 trillion economy on PPP recorded a 5.1% growth in first half of 2016. By 2050, Indonesian economy, at purchasing power parity, is projected to be bigger than France+UK+Italy combined. But offcourse, a punny little italy is god of the world because....living standards :lol:

It is a pure statistically fact that Pakistan, despite being a developing/Middle-class country, is far more powerful than ALL of Europe except UK/France/Germany. But you can keep crying about "malnutrition" and "living standards", while avoiding the argument about power. Got no time for an under-educated idiot like you.

:wave:

Last edited:
Well someone has to say it!!! You two Red Coats hit the bulls eye there.

@AUz , my old friend so does that make you a "Yankeestani"? Sorry cant help it!!! Its getting a little tense here!!!

Now back to the TOPIC people!!!! or else :sniper:... :butcher::taz:
aren't you a yankistani?
hows live in murica?
also hows cvn-21 coming along. when is she going into service?

You again so conveniently skipped my entire argument about hard power, and focused against on "living standards" mantra as if it matters in real life and modern International Relations/System.

What "influence" and power Italy has? :lol: Nothing!

It's not even a regional power, and/or has ANY role beyond its borders. Nothing. It's military power and capabilities is league behind that of India, Pakistan, Turkey, China, Britain, France, and so on.

Turkey alone FAR surpasses little Italy in terms of power and having influence in the Mediterranean region (Let alone Turkey's significant influence in surrounding Turkic states of Central Asia, it's direct involvement in major Middle Eastern conflicts, it's powerful fleet in black sea, and it's largest standing military in NATO-Europe (only second to the U.S). Again, what significant influence Italy has due to its geographic location and military prowess?:lol:

......but but but, Italy has better standard of living on paper! And that's the check mate. Just like Switzerland is bigger kid on the block than Russia because Swiss are ahead of Ruskies in all social/economic per capita measures. Sure! :lol:

Italy is a dying, stagnant Republic. You know how much Italian GDP of $2.2 trilion grew in 2016?! 0.4% lmaooo!!!! That is when Italian debt-to-GDP is already at 122%!! Which means there is no possible room for growth now.

While "middle class, not rich like Italy" Indonesia's $3 trillion economy on PPP recorded a 5.1% growth in first half of 2016. By 2050, Indonesian economy, at purchasing power parity, is projected to be bigger than France+UK+Italy combined. But offcourse, a punny little italy is god of the world because....living standards :lol:

It is a pure statistically fact that Pakistan, despite being a developing/Middle-class country, is far more powerful than ALL of Europe except UK/France/Germany. But you can keep crying about "malnutrition" and "living standards", while avoiding the argument about power. Got no time for an under-educated idiot like you.

:wave:
err yes it has powers. its has a huge defence industry it has veto rights in the mtcr and has stakes in the imf. there more than pakistan. the turks has influence due to religious and ethnic similarities and nato which italy is a part of too. thats it.

living standards.....italy is better. you only need to go there to see for your self. also do note all countries have their bad sides, even and especially murica and pakistan, heck even us too. go to liverpool/merseyside at night and you'll run for the hills in your soiled pants.

for you its alright, you live in the land of the free your home country is not exactly faring well hence why you moved away from there. if it were so good you would not have moved.

can you define powerfull to me?
influence is more important here.

oh and no one messes with the uk.
this is our carrier.
is this one shitty too ?
hms-queen-elizabeth-masthead.jpg

Stop living in la la land.It would be a cold day in hell before they would sell production capabilities to the GCC/Pak/China
Why China buy it?the deal can help nothing,today typhoon is useless for us.

:)

SURE LET US KNOW WHEN SHITTY ITALIANS TRY TO SNEAK INTO PAKISTAN ILLEGALLY TILL THEN DREAM ON AND TAKE UR MEDICATIONS AND STOP EXPORTING MAN POWER ILLEGALLY TO WEST FROM THRIVING PAKISTAN.

VERY VERY FEW WORLD POWERS and definitely no Muslim country(not in 50years)

1- Turkey has eliminated own designed similar class LHD from RMK marine to favour Spanish design which is under construction phase in Sedef shipyard at present.
2- Turkey has active ongoing programs from assault boats to destroyer size naval ships (TT Assault boat, Milgem corvette, Istanbul class multi-purpose frigate, TF-2000 class AAW destroyer and finally ~2000t Milden submarine) which is being designed by own offices called ArMerKom.
3- Turkish industry builds not only hulls but also strategic assets like radars, missiles, underwater sensors, sonars, torpedo active/passive defence systems, CIWS supplied to ships by Turkish industry.
4- Turkish design offices are revealing equivalent warship designs to build them on ally countries such as Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan.

Yes, reason i said WITHOUT WESTERN POWERS HELP/ASSISTANCE.

It was British officials arranged many visits to make Turkey a risk-share equal partner of your Type-26 frigate program but It was Turkish officials REJECTED British offer in order to build own designed destroyers called "TF-2000" to equip own anti-ship missiles, land attack cruise missiles, SAM missiles, sensors, radars...etc without Western power assistance.

Last edited:
err yes it has powers. its has a huge defence industry it has veto rights in the mtcr and has stakes in the imf. there more than pakistan. the turks has influence due to religious and ethnic similarities and nato which italy is a part of too. thats it.

italy is powerful..sure...but less so than Turkey or Pakistan. That was my point.

Other than holding more influence, Turkey also holds far superior military than anything Italy can put in the battle field right now. And with all the current projects, the difference is only growing between the Turks and small Italians. Moreover, due to demographics, location, manpower, and resources---Turkey is destined to be a much bigger economy than Italy. Turkey just surpassed Spain this year in terms of GDP based on purchasing power, and with 4% to 5% growth compared with Italy's 0.4% growth--Turkey will surely be a bigger economic power in coming decades (As IMF projects).

living standards.....italy is better. you only need to go there to see for your self

Never argued against that.

can you define powerfull to me?
influence is more important here.

Hard military power is a good measure to start. Why are USA, Russia, China, India, UK, France, Pakistan, considered so powerful? Yup, all of them are viable military nuclear states and militarily far more powerful than any other state out there (non-nuclear exceptions of Japan, Turkey etc exist) (A;so. within these states, some are vastly more powerful (US) while some are comparatively weaker (India, Pakistan, France, UK wrt to Russia/US). However, on hypothetical battlefields, the above mentioned countries can wreck havoc on any other country by deploying much larger forces with much more powerful weapon systems. That's what hard power means..

And influence comes through power, cultural links, economic might and so on. So yes, influence is important too. However, as described above, Turkey's influence in Mediterranean, East Europe, and Central Asia far surpasses than any other European country...let alone Italy which is a small power.

Traditionally, Turkey has had much more influence in countries such as Egypt, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Bosnia etc than any other European power out there. France has more influence in say Morocco etc..but in terms of comparison, Turkey is FAR more influential than Italy in today's geopolitical environment. Turkey is a league apart from any European nation in terms of power and influence (France, UK, Germany not included). That is the reason U.S Presidents and officials go to Turkey (UK, Germany, France etc) for REAL geopolitical solutions and strategies--while countries like Spain, Italy, Romania, Norway, Poland etc are good for photo ops and what not...

Therefore,
oh and no one messes with the uk.
this is our carrier.
is this one shitty too ?
hms-queen-elizabeth-masthead.jpg

Shitty? This thing is a beautiful BEAST!!!

aren't you a yankistani?
hows live in murica?
also hows cvn-21 coming along. when is she going into service?

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! You stiff upper lip BRIT you!!! I have no idea with the carrier brother I'm an Infantryman!!! Nope I am "Punk"anistani mwahahahahahahaha!!

italy is powerful..sure...but less so than Turkey or Pakistan. That was my point.

Other than holding more influence, Turkey also holds far superior military than anything Italy can put in the battle field right now. And with all the current projects, the difference is only growing between the Turks and small Italians. Moreover, due to demographics, location, manpower, and resources---Turkey is destined to be a much bigger economy than Italy. Turkey just surpassed Spain this year in terms of GDP based on purchasing power, and with 4% to 5% growth compared with Italy's 0.4% growth--Turkey will surely be a bigger economic power in coming decades (As IMF projects).

Lol what? Italy has a bigger economy than Turkey and Pakistan combined

Italian Navy and Air Force are much more superior, Italy only lacks in the army but still has a much more modern army than Turkey.

Turkey is not getting 4% to 5% growth, in fact for the last 2 years Turkish economy has been shrinking

Back
Top Bottom