What's new

Italy Is Preparing Its Only Aircraft Carrier to Handle F-35B Stealth Fighters

what about pakistan? can they afford one? no. they cant get a decent second hand frigate let alone a brand new aircraft carrier.

Why are you even going so far? Pakistan can barely build a corvette alone without foreign assistance/cooperation from western powers or China and you are there talking about them affording/building an aircraft carrier which is for big world powers? lool
Old boyyyyyy, you are taking the bar tooooooo high. :sick:

Why are you even going so far? Pakistan can barely build a corvette alone without foreign assistance/cooperation from western powers or China and you are there talking about them affording/building an aircraft carrier which is for big world powers? lool
Old boyyyyyy, you are taking the bar tooooooo high. :sick:
he brought up saying the carrier is sh!t, i just showed him his place.

This is off-topic but they can. Hopefully, they will.
who from? us............ not for a long time. i thought the turks apporved $400 million for 4 milgem frigates. what happened to that?
pakistan is a lost country. their own leaders milk their own country dry and hang and out for the picking. and when it all messes up they run away here. some countries are not made to be lead by a democratic government and pakistan is one of them. the ppp destroy the country and the current party destroy under a false mask of hope. i like the place and wish it well but its not gonna happen in its current state.

excuse the rant.

You sure about that?

The 50 years prediction is stretched ofcourse ,as we're not baba "Guess it all" but he's right....calling it a shitty AC...come on.....something like that is being built for the Turkish Navy by the Spaniards

The 50 years prediction is stretched ofcourse ,as we're not baba "Guess it all" but he's right....calling it a shitty AC...come on.....something like that is being built for the Turkish Navy by the Spaniards
Did i call it a shitty AC?
My answer was only for his post.

You sure about that?
ah yes the turks. with the juan carlos carrier variant. so does this mean your ordering f35b's too?
the aussies has the same hull and struggled to fit them, and it lead to them abandoning having f35b's

Did i call it a shitty AC?
My answer was only for his post.

Yeah...you're right.Anyway,50 years from now this model will be ,most probably,totally absolete.:lol:

No point in arguing who can build what on that time frame.

end of the day it is still a carrier, built by turkey with a large amount of turkish kit.
yes it is a licensed variant of the juan carlos.

Good idea Italy, it's only logical to fit the aircraft carrier for the next gen plane

ah yes the turks. with the juan carlos carrier variant. so does this mean your ordering f35b's too?
the aussies has the same hull and struggled to fit them, and it lead to them abandoning having f35b's
Yes the order is 100A for the Airforce and 16 F-35Bs for two light ACs which means that there will be another order for a second one.

Back
Top Bottom