What's new

It Is Time For India To Speak Truth About Actual Losses On Their Side : DGISPR

Very simple, Pakistan first needs to officialy claim it was an MKI

We Will more than happily allow Russians to do a count of MKIs if Pakistan officially claims second aircraft to be a MKI.

Why don't you just do a count of all your planes? You only need to invite Russian and French officials. We don't Tejas only flies on the back of trucks.

Reposting from other thread:

This second aircraft reminds me of when in 1965 Pakistan officially claimed sinking the Brahmaputra frigate.
A month after the war Indian navy invited all defence attaches for a dinner party onboard INS Brahmaputra which was hosted by Indian Fleet Commander Rear Admiral Arthur Samson.
This is 2019 and not 1965 but then again even in 2019, Indians are showing JF-17 as an IAF aircraft in some official documents, however, now that Indian lies on F-16 gave been busted, time for India to come clean.

I know india will never admit the loss of Su30MKI but what we can do to expose them?

Patience. That's what needs to be done and is being done.

By releasing all the info at once will create less impact.

Slow release of Truth Medicine create more Impact Value...Surprise That Keeps Giving...

#DGISPR is doing truly great job... let them remain humble and follow the current strategy.

We Will more than happily allow Russians to do a count of MKIs if Pakistan officially claims second aircraft to be a MKI.

Yes but now you're officially known as liars, so there is no trust in what you say. Your PM does the same thing, talks peace in the morning, sends Jets at night.

Burden of proof is on Pakistan.
Just like burden of proof for F-16 is on India.

Easy for you to use this analogy since you already lost your claim today to downing an F-16

This is about as official as it will get ;)

54524973_2054662964640987_6040173668422647808_n.jpg

This second aircraft reminds me of when in 1965 Pakistan officially claimed sinking the Brahmaputra frigate.
A month after the war Indian navy invited all defence attaches for a dinner party onboard INS Brahmaputra which was hosted by Indian Fleet Commander Rear Admiral Arthur Samson.

I got an idea, why not India officially deny that IAF only lost one mig21.

We will have fun after that.

Moddi G never tell the truth because he created a war hysteria for winning Elections on the price of war. He want only one thing to complete the deal of Rafale fighter Jet on any price because the kickbacks of this deal.

Not sinking but cripling

I know india will never admit the loss of Su30MKI but what we can do to expose them?

Depends on whether we really have dead body of second pilot or that was just a miscommunication.

I think PAF would know from its radar data, approximate area where wreckage fell. If the approximate location is ever leaked into public domain then I think OSINT/think tank community has enough tools and access to confirm this loss through satellite imagery of the area. The same way wreckage of Mig-21 was geolocated and claim about Balakot strike refuted.

’’بھارت اس طیارے کے متعلق بھی بتائے جو پاکستان نے مار گرایا تھا‘

پاک فوج کے ترجمان میجر جنرل آصف غفور کا کہنا ہے کہ بھارت اپنے اس دوسرے طیارے کے بارے میں بھی بتائے جو پاکستان نے مار گرایا تھا۔

پاک فوج کے شعبہ تعلقاتِ عامہ (آئی ایس پی آر)کے ڈائریکٹر جنرل میجر جنرل آصف غفور نے سماجی رابطے کی ویب سائٹ ٹوئٹر پر ایک بیان میں کہا ہے کہ بھارت کے لیے یہ وقت ہے کہ وہ سچ بولے۔

https://jang.com.pk/news/625617-statement-of-dg-ispr-major-general-asif-ghafoor-on-twitter

It is PAF pilots training, & professionalism. Why are you taking away credit from PAF. Even in 1965, 1971 war, PAF shot down their more numbers than IAF. PAF always performed above than our expectation even in limited budget .
What a pathetic comment. If he believes that this success is due to Allah S.W.T (which is true, btw), you don't have any right to tell him that he is wrong. Stop forcing your thoughts/beliefs on others.

On Topic: Indians aren't going to admit anything, they will still remain in denial mode, which is actually good for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom