What's new

It happens only in India:A COAS with fake encounter case pending in court

ajtr

BANNED
Reaction score

Lieutenant General Bikram Singh, the top contender for the post of the next Army chief, is facing a new challenge in his journey to the top. The Jammu and Kashmir High Court has taken cognizance of a decade-old alleged fake encounter case involving him.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Defence Ministry has taken cognizance of media reports about allegations against Lt Gen Bikram Singh, who is the front-runner for the post of next Army Chief, and asked a senior official to look into them. The official will go into the matter and also take note of the timing of the surfacing of these reports, sources said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya. It happens only in India :D

In other countries COAS just mobilise the army crush the civilian government and shut down the courts :rofl: and more over he get any OFFICE of nation on his wish. That's fun :tup:

I am proud that COAS of IA respect the court and Governmet. YES that happens ONLY in India :D

...time to scrap article 370

What is article 370????

Ya. It happens only in India :D in other countries COAS just mobilise the army crush the civilian government and shut down the courts :rofl: and more over he get any OFFICE of nation on his wish. That fun :tup: sadly this don't happen in India and I am proud that COAS of IA respect the court and Governmet. YES that happens in India :D

Does your post change the fact that he used to do fake encounters and managed to reach the level where he is next COAS?

Lieutenant General Bikram Singh, the top contender for the post of the next Army chief, is facing a new challenge in his journey to the top.
This lady seems to be in a time warp. Gen Bikram is still a contender for the top job? :woot: :rofl: Whatever happened to the Psychiatrists in Pakistan? She needs to find one, pronto!

Does your post change the fact that he used to do fake encounters and managed to reach the level where he is next COAS?

no it doesn't. My post has nothing to say about a court matter. But it clear the fact India is strongly democratic and NOT like the tone of the heading of article

What comes with this special status?

Some good bees for state
1. If J&K assembly reject any act passed by GOI it won't be applied in it
2. Migration restriction in state
3. Some fancy names to CM and Govener. But I guess they themself dropped those

And little more. You can see upper wiki link

What is article 370????

Infact COAS Bikram singh ,then bregadier was awarded Gallantry award for this fake encounter.I smell another Colonel ketchup and ins ghazi sinking fake bravery gallantry medal here.

Some good bees for state
1. If J&K assembly reject any act passed by GOI it won't be applied in it
2. Migration restriction in state
3. Some fancy names to CM and Govener. But I guess they themself dropped those

And little more. You can see upper wiki link

hmm.... Well you can't scrap that article because J&K is not Indian territory

Infact COAS Bikram singh ,then bregadier was awarded Gallantry award for this fake encounter.I smell another Colonel ketchup and ins ghazi sinking fake bravery gallantry medal here.

If he is proved guilty in that case than will govt. of Indian Union will take back all the strips and awards given to him afterwards?

Aren't you flying the flag of the country, who's president has cases going on against him from supreme court of Pakistan to Switzerland??!!

Whatever happened to innocent till proven guilty?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom