What's new

ISSB test Guide

Thanks bro only my matric certificate was stamped after the initial interview. what i wanna know is do all the documents get another stamp during issb?

They do a interview in the initial test?:what:

Nukie, na kar yaar.

Sir jee, yeh to na karain.

Is the procedure different for TCC? Is tarah to mera rishtaydar kuch bhi nhn kar kay aya.

They only took test on computer, then medical, then physical (push up waghaira) and told him to come back a day later for the mile run on the ground, he was rhen handed the ISSB form.

No interview, no original document.

This is the initial I am talking about, done at ASRC, the first step.

i was rejected by issb board in 131PMA LONG COURSE........but i dont know why???

kindly someone tell me where was my fault ?so i could improve it and can avail 2nd chance in 133PMA.

my pschologist interview was awsome their was some lady and she just discussed with me my past and my marks in studies and my behaviour with all my relatives .......she asked me my full story of saudia life as i lived their for 14 years.
my GTO TASKS were pretty nice.....all speech and group discussions were dominated by me as i m good debator.in our group we were four boys all 6 were pathans and only me was punjabi......................in out door tasks we really suffered problems as we all were delaying tasks and among us two pathans were too zidi and they never accepted me .......some sort of hatred was their.
in military planing i did awsome job but i only stuck on one issue .........
on the leader -group task when i was made leader ....i was the only one in our group who completed his task..........
my depty interview also went ok.....but i just got stuck in two questions.......

I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN MY BATCH WHO WAS CALLED FOR RE-LEADER GROUP TASK.......AND THIS TIME THERE WERE 9 DIFFERENT OFFICERS SITTING IN FRONT OF ME WERE WATCHING ME ............AND UNFORTUNATLY THIS TIME I FAILED TO COMPLETE THE TASK AS THEY HAVE GIVEN ME VERY SHORT TIME .........THEN IMMEDIATLY THEY CALLED ME FOR RE INTERVIEW

I WAS ALSO CALLED FOR RE-INTERVIEW .............AND THEIR WERE ONLY FIVE BOYS WHO WERE CALLED FOR RE INTERVIEW AND I WAS ONE OF THEM..............
ALL BOYS THOSE WERE WITH ME IN BATCH WAS CONTINOUSLY KEEP SAYING THAT "I M SURELY SELECTED AND I HAVE 97% CHANCE AND WHAT SO EVER".......................................
EVERYONE TO WHOM I MET SAID THAT I WILL BE SELECTED!
BUT I DIDNT

I HAVE NOOOOOO RELATIVE IN ARMED FORCES!

AND AFTER WHICH MY RELATIVES BEGINS TO SAY THAT ITS SIFARISH ISSUE..............EVERYONE HERE SAYS SIFARISH WAS THE CAUSE ....................BUT FROM MY HEART I CANT BELIEVE IT!............................JUST TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I IMPROVE TO GET SELECTED NEXT TIME OR IS THIS REALLY SIFARISH

SORRY MY ENGLISH IS........................

Assalam Alaikum
Can any 1 tell me the procedure of Test in Pak Navy for the post in IT Special Branch..
I have test on Sunday July 7 2013

is there any excersice which we can perform at home before appearing in ISSB in order to stay fit if there is so plz inform me...
also i have heard from certain people that one should go to some institutes where one is prepared for ISSb..while some other people say that its all rubbish a person can only join issb by his own talent

Assalam O Alaikum. Sir i want to know something about ISSB. I did BE in Telecommunication. I have applied in Signals and Corporation at PAKISTAN ARMY for this Recruitment Nov 2013. I have cleared all the Initial Test at ASRC and submitted ISSB form at ASRC waiting for the call. i want to Prepare my self for ISSB Test. i m Running and a little workout to be Fit. and also reading some General Knowledge stuff. What should i do MORE to Get RECOMMENDED For the ARMY. and the reason behind to Join ARMY is to SERVE My COUNTRY 24/7 in a BEST WAY. I will love to have your answer.
Thank You

regards.

Assalam O Alaikum. Sir i want to know something about ISSB. I did BE in Telecommunication. I have applied in Signals and Corporation at PAKISTAN ARMY for this Recruitment Nov 2013. I have cleared all the Initial Test at ASRC and submitted ISSB form at ASRC waiting for the call. i want to Prepare my self for ISSB Test. i m Running and a little workout to be Fit. and also reading some General Knowledge stuff. What should i do MORE to Get RECOMMENDED For the ARMY. and the reason behind to Join ARMY is to SERVE My COUNTRY 24/7 in a BEST WAY. I will love to have your answer.
Thank You

regards.

Buy Dogar Publication Books for ISSB .. they will give you a general idea of what you will be expecting .

Assalam O alaikum, Sir i got my call letter and going to report on 14 sep 2013. i want to ask something regarding 4 days at ISSB. actually i do smoke since last four years. from university life to since yet 8 to 10 cigarettes in a day, but after that day of submitting ISSB form. i tried to quite smoking and finally i reached 3 to 4 cigarettes in a day ( after every meal). what should i do now with that habit? is smoking can be a reason of not recommendation ? should i smoke there ? and if not then u can understand its an old habit how will i manage my personality? smoke gives me a little pleasure... and Sir i m well preparing day by day mentally and physically too. and a 2nd question is that i want to join army to serve my country 24/7 in a Best Way which is ARMY. a friend of mine who has recommended in ISSB for a long course said me that dont say like that it is lambi chori baten and i read that in multiple threads that dont say like that to serve the nation and to protect my country etc etc. but according to my thinking thats the answer for joining AMRY. what should i give a reason for joining ARMY in interview. please help.

brother me issb test dena chahta hun mgr aik accident se mere nichle 2 daant tout gaye hein, kya ab in ki waja se mujhe medical test me reject kr diya jay ga ya yeh koi masla ni he? agr me is waja se reject ho skta hun tou kya krun?

I'm appearing first time in issb, my initial test is at the end of this month. I want to know five things, it would be great if someone answer these questions...

1. Intial test is how many days long? A single day or 4 days like final issb?

2. What kind of dress needed in initial? A pair of shorts and white shirt also needed here or not?

3. Information for Almost every step is given in this site but nothing about inteligence test, i request you to post here some tips and tricks to pass the verbal and non verbal intelligence test (screening test)? How to give maximum right answers in such a short time?

4. What is criteria to pass screening test, i means atleats how many answers should correct out of 100?

5. In acedemic test For PMA long course which books are include?
I'm pre-medical student and forget all math even basics of algebra, still i have to face mathmatical questions? If so that then any suggestion from your side?

Please give me some of your precious time time and provide answer of these 5 questions.......thanks

I'm appearing first time in issb, my initial test is at the end of this month. I want to know five things, it would be great if someone answer these questions...
You should focus on your initial test before you think about ISSB.

As regards to your other questions:

1. Intial test is how many days long? A single day or 4 days like final issb?
i think all test (written) will be taken in one day, apart from the physical fitness test.

Initial test will be from your Inter syllabus and if you have not been sleeping through classes, you should be able to make it through easily.
2. What kind of dress needed in initial? A pair of shorts and white shirt also needed here or not?
This/updated info can be given by the AS&RC itself.

3. Information for Almost every step is given in this site but nothing about inteligence test, i request you to post here some tips and tricks to pass the verbal and non verbal intelligence test (screening test)? How to give maximum right answers in such a short time?
Use google to test yourself in IQ tests.

4. What is criteria to pass screening test, i means atleats how many answers should correct out of 100?
The more the merrier. Atleast 80%.

5. In acedemic test For PMA long course which books are include?
Your syllabus books
I'm pre-medical student and forget all math even basics of algebra, still i have to face mathmatical questions? If so that then any suggestion from your side?
Dont worry, you could so it easily.

Last edited:
You should focus on your initial test before you think about ISSB.

As regards to your other questions:

a little bit insipid answer.... still i thankful
but your reply didn't clear all my questions

i think all test (written) will be taken in one day, apart from the physical fitness test.

Initial test will be from your Inter syllabus and if you have not been sleeping through classes, you should be able to make it through easily.

if initial test is not a one day test (due to physical test), in this way i have to stay there or i will be given a next date for physical?

6 years passed when i was studying my inter syllabus, now i'm a B.sc (Hons.) this make me worry about academic test

This/updated info can be given by the AS&RC itself.

. AS&RC not picking phone and they also not providing this information on internet

Use google to test yourself in IQ tests
. thanks for this nice suggestion

The more the merrier. Atleast 80%.
are you sure, this is passing criteria?

Your syllabus books
math was not my syllabus book in inter

Back
Top Bottom