What's new

ISSB test Guide

Assalam Alaikum
Can any 1 tell me the procedure of Test in Pak Navy for the post in IT Special Branch..
Thanks in Advance :)

Assalam Alaikum
Can any 1 tell me the procedure of Test in Pak Navy for the post in IT Special Branch..
Thanks in Advance :)

ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
· Male/Female citizen of Pakistan

· Height: 162.5 Centimeters (5’ – 4”) Minimum.

· Qualification: At least Masters Degree in one of the following disciplines from a recognized university

o Computer Science

o Software Engineering

o Information Technology

o Computer Technology

INELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
· Rejected by ISSB:

o Twice after Post Graduation

o Once before Post Graduation and once after Post Graduation

o Twice before Post Graduation and once after Post Graduation

· Resigned/dismissed/withdrawn from Armed Forces

· Dismissed/removed from Govt service.

· Convicted by a court of law for an offence involving moral turpitude

· Declared medically unfit by an Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board

· Married to a Foreign National

· Submitting tampered original academic certificates

· Concealment of information in the application form

SELECTION PROCEDURE
· Entrance Test (Intelligence Test)

· Preliminary Medical

· Interview

Note: Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify all the above tests

· Test/Interview at ISSB Kohat/Gujranwala/Malir/Quetta

· Medical Examination at one of the Military Hospitals

· Interview by Naval Selection Board

· Final selection by Naval Headquarters

HOW TO APPLY
For Registration. visit nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Centre along with original and attested photo copies of following academic documents and an uncrossed Postal Order of Rs. 100/- in the name of Director of Recruitment .

Matric, FSc, BA/BSc, MA/MSc certificates/degrees and mark sheets

National Identity Card

Domicile Certificate

3 attested passport size photographs

* Important
· Candidates should apply on prescribed application forms

· Incomplete applications will not be entertained.

· Candidates claiming antedate seniority must attach higher qualification and experience certificates issued by respective heads of recognized institutions.

· Candidate with higher qualification/experience may be considered for grant of higher rank/seniority.

Dear wud u like to share the pattern of test for IT position in Pak Navy.??

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

hi sir can you please tell me about the non-verbal test . i have test on 2nd of july kindly guide me i have applied in pakistan air force in the field of account.
i have to give intelligence and account test .

InshaAllah I'll be going on the ISSB on 4th to 8th May 2013. I want to ask 2 quick questions

1. Do they stamp any of the documents? Because all of my acedemic certificates are hard laminated so I have to get them delaminated so please guide me.

2. Is there any difference between regular ISSB and short service commission ISSB?

InshaAllah I'll be going on the ISSB on 4th to 8th May 2013. I want to ask 2 quick questions

1. Do they stamp any of the documents? Because all of my acedemic certificates are hard laminated so I have to get them delaminated so please guide me.
These were to be stamped when you appeared for the initials tests, how were they not stamped then?

Anywaz, they will stamp them in the back, better get them delaminated or else fauji bhai will rip the talc off them and ruin your certificates.

2. Is there any difference between regular ISSB and short service commission ISSB?

No.

These were to be stamped when you appeared for the initials tests, how were they not stamped then?.

Are you referring to attestation?

Documents are not stamped, photocopy is attested and when you get the ISSB form, you staple the attested copies and hand them over.

Are you referring to attestation?

Documents are not stamped, photocopy is attested and when you get the ISSB form, you staple the attested copies and hand them over.
He's not asking about attestation. Sure, copies get attested, not original documents :)

He's asking about the fact that the original sanads are stamped as it is a layman way of knowing if an individual has appeared for initial tests/ISSB before.

As for handingover the attested copies, you hand them the original docs, not copies. If you get recommended the original copies goes to GHQ. If not, they are returned to you alongwith the regret letter.

As they say, if the envelope containing the letter is heavy, you should know that you have been rejected.

He's not asking about attestation. Sure, copies get attested, not original documents :)

He's asking about the fact that the original sanads are stamped as it is a layman way of knowing if an individual has appeared for initial tests/ISSB before.

As for handingover the attested copies, you hand them the original docs, not copies. If you get recommended the original copies goes to GHQ. If not, they are returned to you alongwith the regret letter.

As they say, if the envelope containing the letter is heavy, you should know that you have been rejected.

Are you sure? I know a guy who passed the initial and he sent photocopies not original, it was written in the ISSB form that 6 photocopies attested, no mention of original.

I heard from somebody that this year the system has been changed, a revised ISSB form is now given which is much more comprehensive and some more documents are required. So maybe you are talking about old system?

Are you sure? I know a guy who passed the initial and he sent photocopies not original, it was written in the ISSB form that 6 photocopies attested, no mention of original.

I heard from somebody that this year the system has been changed, a revised ISSB form is now given which is much more comprehensive and some more documents are required. So maybe you are talking about old system?

i am talking about the old system, but the question remains, how would you give your original docs to the Army if you would keep on handing them over the photocopies from the start (initial tests) till the end (after getting recommended by ISSB)?

In our times, we would hand over the original matric/A levels sanads etc at the time of initials. Would either get them back after getting rejected from ISSB or after passing out from PMA.

My friends who applied in the IC-46 were strictly told that anyone with photocopies is going home.

i am talking about the old system, but the question remains, how would you give your original docs to the Army if you would keep on handing them over the photocopies from the start (initial tests) till the end (after getting recommended by ISSB)?

In our times, we would hand over the original matric/A levels sanads etc at the time of initials. Would either get them back after getting rejected from ISSB or after passing out from PMA.

I don't know, but it was written six attested photocopies of the sanads, B form, Father CNIC, father coro letter and some photos.

These were to be stamped when you appeared for the initials tests, how were they not stamped then?

Anywaz, they will stamp them in the back, better get them delaminated or else fauji bhai will rip the talc off them and ruin your certificates.

No.

Thanks bro only my matric certificate was stamped after the initial interview. what i wanna know is do all the documents get another stamp during issb?

Thanks bro only my matric certificate was stamped after the initial interview. what i wanna know is do all the documents get another stamp during issb?
Only the matric certificate.

Back
Top Bottom