What's new

Issb repeater

Salam to all my honorable Pakistani's I want to share and need help regaring ISSB. I was not recomme

• Salam to all my honorable Pakistani's I want to share and need help regaring ISSB. I was not recomme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salam to all my honorable Pakistani's I want to share and need help regaring ISSB. I was not recomme

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Needxerichelp

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salam to all my honorable Pakistani's
I want to share and need help regaring ISSB.
I was not recommended from ISSB for air defense.I know the reason.I acted stupidity and thought the selection process into competition.I really want to join pakistan armed forces.I dont care which one is like ARMY AIRFORCE OR NAVY.I want to serve because I think Pakistan needs our help and I want to help by joining these forces and my heart also willing it.Now the main thing is that I want to ask Pak Air force registrations are over now.Pak army commissions are coming this november.I will apply for PMA LC inshallah.My dear one once told me that ISSB holds record of the performance done by the candidate.I am Worried about my coming ISSB.As at that time I have a weakness called Gheebat and Anger.Now I have totally removed it by the grace of Almighty Allah.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Should i give them the same honest answers that I gave before? Or I should make some changes So that the respectful Officer dont recognize me as a liar.
Should I show them the same stupid performances that I had done before so the honorable GT officer dont call my performance a drama.
I REALLY WANT YOUR HELP and I AM TOO MUCH EAGER TO JOIN PAKISTAN ARMED FORCE.thanks
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD PAKISTAN BAINDABAD...

Salam to all my honorable Pakistani's
I want to share and need help regaring ISSB.
I was not recommended from ISSB for air defense.I know the reason.I acted stupidity and thought the selection process into competition.I really want to join pakistan armed forces.I dont care which one is like ARMY AIRFORCE OR NAVY.I want to serve because I think Pakistan needs our help and I want to help by joining these forces and my heart also willing it.Now the main thing is that I want to ask Pak Air force registrations are over now.Pak army commissions are coming this november.I will apply for PMA LC inshallah.My dear one once told me that ISSB holds record of the performance done by the candidate.I am Worried about my coming ISSB.As at that time I have a weakness called Gheebat and Anger.Now I have totally removed it by the grace of Almighty Allah.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Should i give them the same honest answers that I gave before? Or I should make some changes So that the respectful Officer dont recognize me as a liar.
Should I show them the same stupid performances that I had done before so the honorable GT officer dont call my performance a drama.
I REALLY WANT YOUR HELP and I AM TOO MUCH EAGER TO JOIN PAKISTAN ARMED FORCE.thanks
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD PAKISTAN BAINDABAD...
I can help you .. tell me your answers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom